JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Guys I need Help After having problem with my Old windows I install windows 7 my uselly one and fav but Now Some Games of renpy doesn't open I got NO clue why If you know anything pls help

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Guys I need Help After having problem with my Old windows I install windows 7 my uselly one and fav but Now Some Games of renpy doesn't open I got NO clue why If you know anything pls help
did you download the compressed version? or try to replace the library of the existing files which used to work.

HeathenJack

Sep 3, 2024
Some first impressions of the intro since I've not played the game before:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway: Cool renders. Love the music. Well done with scene compositions. Looking forward watching the rest of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The sister 'laughing like a demon' and acting like everything is a joke even though this is clearly the end of the world makes her seem like a psychopath. I don't know if this is what you're going for this early, but my running assumption is that she is

If there are no people around at all, how do they have running water, gas, electricity and access to certain fresh foods? It takes basically no time at all for these things to either shut down or run out when there is no one left to maintain the infrastructure or deliver new fresh goods.
Keep playing;)

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I think he meant the dream sequence for NTR, doubt the sister is going to have NTR but.
Welp he already got a lot of "speech/advice" for the monsters scenes added in the early versions which was unneeded, I doubt he is gonna add something which can come back to bite his ass once again. :(

And I am not fond of it myself(NTR) either and since its avoidable who knows.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Welp he already got a lot of "speech/advice" for the monsters scenes added in the early versions which was unneeded, I doubt he is gonna add something which can come back to bite his ass once again. :(

And I am not fond of it myself(NTR) either and since its avoidable who knows.
No the game was followed for the Zombie rape and dark themes, he stopped it due to saying it's moving from his vision of the game and he didn't want to go in that direction. He lost lots of fans when he removed it, since it's avoidable I don't get the issues, I'm into everything other than Vanilla and femdom. But the dev should put all of them into avoidable to get the audience hooked.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
This VN has never really had fast updates.. its only had 7 in nearly 3 years.
It's got 8 in 2 years and 4 months - thread's been up sind October 2021, last update dropped in February 2024. That'd be 3.5 months on average per update. It's been 7, so double the usual amount, since the last update.

Yeah, I know. Very simple math and way of looking at it.

I'm not complaing either though. Just guessing that HT chose to drop one last, big update to complete the game instead of 2 average ones. Think he talked about this a while back when he announced that he would wrap things up.

Oct 17, 2020
Anyone have any information on the timescale for the upcoming update?

Not trying to rush or push or whatever, just genuinely curious bc I feckin love this game and I'm excited as shit lol :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 99 Votes