WARETZ

Apr 5, 2024
Hot Tomato, I really loved the game even though I hate NTR still I gave it a try and its worth it. Really loved the characters and the build up of their love/lust for one another, but please if possible refrain the MC getting NTR'ed especially on the last part/scene huhu:(. That being said, I am grateful there are only few NTR scenes and its all in the past and I wish those 2 strangers are dead, also gave us the control to completely to avoid those scenes, which once again I'm thankful. In the end of the day its your game, your rules but still I'll support you and I'm looking forward for v. 0.9 Goodluck dev!!

Reactions: Rituf and Ruykiru

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Jul 16, 2023 08:24 pm

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend!

Today, we will talk about the poll results about the addition of new NTR events in the game with some future groups of survivors, and as you can see, a majority of you want more of these scenes (69%).

Therefore, when our group of survivors are gonna encounters other groups, I will work on more scenes of this nature.

However, please note that these scenes will never be the main focus of the game and will be limited in number. The main character remains the priority, and these events will, as always, be optional. Those who do not wish to see them can avoid them through appropriate choices (and the red option).

In the next release version, there will be a new scene involving Elisabeth, Heidy, and Tony, only accessible to those who have chosen to engage in a sexual relationship with them in Elisabeth's past. Get ready for it!
I love that no material what you do the the larger portion of your fans reminds you what they enjoyed about the game originally and considering every poll you do ends with mc losing yeah it wasn't then because of your mc that thw majority started playing your game lol

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
I love that no material what you do the the larger portion of your fans reminds you what they enjoyed about the game originally and considering every poll you do ends with mc losing yeah it wasn't then because of your mc that thw majority started playing your game lol
Keep the monster scenes the majority votes yes add more ntr scenes the majority votes yes I love it keep it up majority fanbase remind the dev that the mc is mid

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Keep the monster scenes the majority votes yes add more ntr scenes the majority votes yes I love it keep it up majority fanbase remind the dev that the mc is mid
Yeah, I liked the deadended type of scenarios where the zombie-rape happens, but the dev said it derailed it from the main game so he stopped it. I am fine with any content as long as it's not vanilla.

Reactions: BrandonX13

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Early October.

By the way, somebody up to cut some paper with these scissors...?
View attachment 3965940

The recent previews are insanely hot. Lesbian fans definitely don't wanna miss them in the dev's page :p
Please don't tell me the two of them end up scissoring before eating each other out... seems like the shark is skipping over, not jumping over...

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
lets hope the fat dude fucks the sister and mom
'You' hope that the MC gets cucked by someone else (fat guy or whoever)

That would be a 180 degree departure by the dev at this late date in the AVN's development (and certainly nothing being publicly called for by the dev's $ supporters).

The only NTR that currently exists is in the flashbacks where the MC can choose for Elizabeth to participate or remain faithful to her husband and family.

The zombie rape scenes (including at least one bad ending) are no longer canon and can only be viewed in the 'old build' release.

As to how the encounter with evil humans will play out - I'll leave it to the dev to tell us His story - which he has done so well thus far.

Cheers!! :coffee:

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
'You' hope that the MC gets cucked by someone else (fat guy or whoever)

That would be a 180 degree departure by the dev at this late date in the AVN's development (and certainly nothing being publicly called for by the dev's $ supporters).

The only NTR that currently exists is in the flashbacks where the MC can choose for Elizabeth to participate or remain faithful to her husband and family.

The zombie rape scenes (including at least one bad ending) are no longer canon and can only be viewed in the 'old build' release.

As to how the encounter with evil humans will play out - I'll leave it to the dev to tell us His story - which he has done so well thus far.

Not called for devs supporter is not true there was literally a vote if they wanted more ntr scense and the vote for yes won I literally made a post Making fun of how whenever the dev puts whether people want to see the mc or others the others always wins nobody give a damm about the mc only the dev and the minority otherwise the polls would be saying otherwise but nope orignal pol to keep monsters people said keep em but dev salty ass said no dev then recently made a poll whether to make more ntr scenes or axe em the majority voted to makw more so no the dev just gets salty most of hus supporters prefer the other characters and scenes without his mc lol

MickDick

Nov 1, 2018
Not called for devs supporter is not true there was literally a vote if they wanted more ntr scense and the vote for yes won I literally made a post Making fun of how whenever the dev puts whether people want to see the mc or others the others always wins nobody give a damm about the mc only the dev and the minority otherwise the polls would be saying otherwise but nope orignal pol to keep monsters people said keep em but dev salty ass said no dev then recently made a poll whether to make more ntr scenes or axe em the majority voted to makw more so no the dev just gets salty most of hus supporters prefer the other characters and scenes without his mc lol
You need to use punctuation, it's impossible to read such a long sentance

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul2

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
You are ignoring the part of my post where I said:

The dev explained this in a post that was put here on F95 why he removed that content - his call, his story and those $ supporters who were only here for zombie rape left.

If you want to revisit those discussions - feel free to search for them.

I won't regurgitate them here.

This is the state of NTR until the dev says otherwise:

Monster NTR = old build, non-canon, no longer exists in current story

Human NTR = Elizabeth flashbacks to the past, choice driven, canon, exists in current story

por12

Nov 22, 2020
You are ignoring the part of my post where I said:

The dev explained this in a post that was put here on F95 why he removed that content - his call, his story and those $ supporters who were only here for zombie rape left.

If you want to revisit those discussions - feel free to search for them.

I won't regurgitate them here.

This is the state of NTR until the dev says otherwise:

Monster NTR = old build, non-canon, no longer exists in current story

Human NTR = Elizabeth flashbacks to the past, choice driven, canon, exists in current story

absolutely bru but we need to remember life is made of up and down and countless opportunities,the dev can teach us about the randomness of life by having a big cock of a fat dude fucking the duo mother and daughter

• Haha
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
We spread a little misinformation... There was only one poll, and it was a long time ago. But then burn out happened, and also the patreon ban. So don't blame the dev for making choices for HIS novel.

4.00 star(s) 99 Votes