BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello everyone I'm the dev of DeadMoon, first of all thank you for the thread creation and the feedbacks ! I hope you will enjoy this game :)

Yes the rape scene is avoidable ;) every future scenes including males or monsters characters can be avoided with the right choice. But I will probably deactivate the rollback blocking in the next version to make it easier for players to avoid these types of scenes.
I prefer to wait to be able to rollback if the scene achieved isn't to my liking. Or better, a mod that prevents me from going to a bad ending or a rape scene by choosing an inappropriate option.

Meh... The rape is avoidable (the choice is not that obvious though), but the game is so lesbian heavy (none of it optional or even skippable), I don't even know what's the point of having a male protagonist. He's there to be a wimp and play the whole zero to hero cliche or something like that I guess...
Anyway, like I said it's too lesbian focused for my tastes, so I won't play any further updates, but other than some stupid choices that don't make sense and lead to a game over (Of course I'll use a damn knife and not my foot to defend myself, if I have that option) the game is not bad.
Lesbian sex bores me. I always skip it using CTRL and activating the "unseen text" option (or something similar)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well damn. Here is was hoping this was going to be like Now & Then. Had the same atmosphere and everything, even the font. Was pretty excited for another zombie game like it. The translation issues weren't a big deal for me, as I was able to figure out what was being said. Though I'd suggest to still find someone to help with that.

But not even a few minutes into the game and it turns out it is just another over the top pervert kid that creeps on his family members. Very disheartening. Was hoping for a really good story with some maturity to it, but it's just another pervy incest game. Shame.

Nothing against those that like that, but judging from the overview and such, I thought this was going to be a more mature game with a good story. Not your typical creepy MC who pervs on his family.

Best of luck with your game, it's just not my cup of tea, sorry. :)

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Missing Tags List

Femdom because of the mom and sister because dominates the mc,

NTR because (follow me here) the mc is getting it from both the mom and sister especially the sister. The sister literally drops the the biggest clues if not outright says she fucking with the mom and the mom with spanking with pussy and asshole rubbing.

Maybe a shota tag because of the mc (not a big deal)

I just have one question (Is the MC going to be a pussy the whole to the point that the mom and sister end up in a lesbian relationship or is he going to grow a pair). As it stands you can exclude him from the story and it will be almost the same.

Before it hears I have no problem with NTR or lesbian games because I have patreons for "The Edge of", "Building Our Futature", "The Lost Chapters" and "Mother Lovers Society".

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So it's just another game not worth playing then because I'm sick and tired of wimpy MCs.
I dont think he will stay wimpy. Its just he's new to the zombie apocalypse... Like anyone would be? Or is being a badass the moment shit hits the fan with zero prior experience the expectation? Idk but id suggest playing it first before making the call in this case. As far as being a wimp, the MC wants to be useful and has already shown himself to be motivated enough to step up to the plate without being asked to do so and actually followed through with it. Correct me if I am wrong but I dont think thats what a wimp is? Yea he's not hardcore unshakeable but I mean he got the job done.

If you mean when it comes to the ladies? Well its like this. All 3 characters secretly perv on each other and act like they dont. And if you ask me the development is a bit too quick. Actually the pacing of the game in general is too quick. It feels like you just hop between scenes. Anyway two of said pervy characters are women and they perv on the MC about as much as they perv on each other, at least as far as I've seen, so if girl x girl content is a deal breaker for you then you probly wont like it.

Again, I suggest playing it yourself.
Disclaimer: I haven't finished it all yet though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hot Tomato

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So... should this game have the NTR tag? Personally I don't give a shit! [Like many, I care about what happens, and is it avoidable.] Nor does it make any difference what any poster thinks, or even what the common definition is. What matters for a TAG on F95 is what F95 itself says NTR is.

Here is the F95 TAG definition:

• NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
That's it. If a scene in this game conforms to this rule, it should contain the tag; if there is no such scene, it should not.

If you don't like this, complain to F95.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Meh... The rape is avoidable (the choice is not that obvious though), but the game is so lesbian heavy (none of it optional or even skippable), I don't even know what's the point of having a male protagonist. He's there to be a wimp and play the whole zero to hero cliche or something like that I guess...
Anyway, like I said it's too lesbian focused for my tastes, so I won't play any further updates, but other than some stupid choices that don't make sense and lead to a game over (Of course I'll use a damn knife and not my foot to defend myself, if I have that option) the game is not bad.

That's because the dev is using "show" but not "hide" for each new image, so they stack on each other. If you open the script with notepad, hit Ctrl+H and replace all "show" with "scene" you should be able to run the game without any issues.
*It will also change the word "show" in the conversations, but it will at least be playable.
If you replace " show" with " scene" instead of "show" it should only replace the right ones.
Edit: The spaces are being removed when I post, there should be 4 spaces before show and scene

Hot Tomato

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Missing Tags List

Femdom because of the mom and sister because dominates the mc,

NTR because (follow me here) the mc is getting it from both the mom and sister especially the sister. The sister literally drops the the biggest clues if not outright says she fucking with the mom and the mom with spanking with pussy and asshole rubbing.

Maybe a shota tag because of the mc (not a big deal)

I just have one question (Is the MC going to be a pussy the whole to the point that the mom and sister end up in a lesbian relationship or is he going to grow a pair). As it stands you can exclude him from the story and it will be almost the same.

Before it hears I have no problem with NTR or lesbian games because I have patreons for "The Edge of", "Building Our Futature", "The Lost Chapters" and "Mother Lovers Society".
No the main character will become a little more courageous at each events, he suffered a trauma at the start of the apocalypse, he just needs time to get over it ;)
And the girls will not end in a lesbian relationship, but I don't want to spoil too much.

Hot Tomato

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021

DeadMoon Survival / V-0.15
The first version of DeadMoon Survival had some problems, here a bugfix version :
-Several players had problems loading a game, or a loss of performance, now everything should be fine.
-Rollback disabled, you can now explore all the scenes without saving or starting from scratch.
-Reduced general game size.
Enjoy & have fun ;)

Link for WINDOWS / LINUX :
Link for MAC :

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
No the main character will become a little more courageous at each events, he suffered a trauma at the start of the apocalypse, he just needs time to get over it ;)
And the girls will not end in a lesbian relationship, but I don't want to spoil too much.
Okay thanks for the response

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
What do you mean they won't end up in a lesbian relationship? Aren't they already in one? Most of the "adult" scenes in the game are them making out, caressing or fingering each other. How would you call that? A platonic friendship?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes