interesting zombie game

Great start so far

Just the mom and sister and the mc so far

But will be interesting to see how it will progress

Some bad endings as well but that makes the game interesting too

Cant wait to see whats next

Aug 20, 2020

DeadMoon Survival / V-0.15
The first version of DeadMoon Survival had some problems, here a bugfix version :
-Several players had problems loading a game, or a loss of performance, now everything should be fine.
-Rollback disabled, you can now explore all the scenes without saving or starting from scratch.
-Reduced general game size.
Enjoy & have fun ;)

Link for WINDOWS / LINUX : Mega
Link for MAC : Mega
thanks, Dev!

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Any chance of android port soon? Really want to give this one a try, but my pc is broken so for now I can only use my phone.

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
Quick question, by looking at the description, the game looks like it can be dark, so I was wondering if you could make choices to be a bad person or outright evil?

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
The fucking zombie rape kills it for me (it's clear the dev has a fetish for this).

While as far as I have played you can avoid the girls being fully raped, the zombies still manage to grope the girs and almost

put their dicks in them and this is NOT avoidable.

I'm not interested anymore.

Tulllis

Dec 19, 2017
DeadMoon Survival [v0.1] [Hot Tomato]

Original PC : 2.07 GB
Original Mac : 2.03 GB

Compressed PC (174 MB) : Mega
Compressed Mac (141 MB) : Mega

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.
dude thats game have worse array in python i have see. original break the game yours at least has smaller images.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
the game literally just came out, and judging by the .15 update the developer is listening to feedback. Give it some time to grow and see where things go, and if you wish something was different give constructive feedback. I'm seeing feedback but its phrased more as an insult then feedback. If its not your cup of tea move to another table. No need to let everyone know your leaving otherwise (especially for a game that just came out) you just come off as starved for attention.

This isn't summertime saga after patron forced them to remove incest. At least then people could say they felt betrayed after supporting and investing x amount of time and or money into it. This is a game that just came out yesterday from what I see and what did anyone expect looking at the screen-shots.

That being said I have seen multiple games that started of looking like a game a I wouldn't like turn into one I quite enjoyed and vice versa. come back in a few months read the reviews see what people are saying about it, and if it is that game you dislike quietly bow out no one will miss you.

Mar5hall

Apr 22, 2020
the game literally just came out, and judging by the .15 update the developer is listening to feedback. Give it some time to grow and see where things go, and if you wish something was different give constructive feedback. I'm seeing feedback but its phrased more as an insult then feedback. If its not your cup of tea move to another table. No need to let everyone know your leaving otherwise (especially for a game that just came out) you just come off as starved for attention.

This isn't summertime saga after patron forced them to remove incest. At least then people could say they felt betrayed after supporting and investing x amount of time and or money into it. This is a game that just came out yesterday from what I see and what did anyone expect looking at the screen-shots.

That being said I have seen multiple games that started of looking like a game a I wouldn't like turn into one I quite enjoyed and vice versa. come back in a few months read the reviews see what people are saying about it, and if it is that game you dislike quietly bow out no one will miss you.
Well said. Make your post more vague and I would want to copy and paste into well over half the threads here LOL (laughing at the thought of doing that, not laughing at the fact that it's something I feel "needs" to be done, and so much)

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
What do you mean they won't end up in a lesbian relationship? Aren't they already in one? Most of the "adult" scenes in the game are them making out, caressing or fingering each other. How would you call that? A platonic friendship?
It's just two friendly straight females exploring... their holes. :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: eddie987
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes