Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Shit, so if we want a piece of dearest mommy we will need to be a ladyboy? Kind of saw that coming a mile away. :KEK:
the dev said that the MC will "man up"...and it's the game first release basically...

although i gave up for the wrongest reason: the ladies are far too good-looking for dealing with the apocalypse for 5 years...

i need some realism XD(i already play Now & Then btw XD)

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Whether avoidable or not it's still NTR, it's just NTR/Rape, that hasn't or shouldn't change all of a sudden. Besides that there's heavy lesbian and femdom, a type voyuer MC who comes off as a coward when he's needed to be a man the most. I'm sure there's gonna be a big payoff, but I don't wanna wait that long. Best of luck to the Dev.
I played it yesterday and dude the Mom has to be some type of headcase. Who likes being raped by zombies. She feels up her daughter and lets her finger fuck her yet...scorns Issac for grinding her in the shower. WTF?

We get the "No we shouldn't do this, it's not right" nonsense, but she gets her thrill off by femdom stuff. Plus when Zombies are getting pussy before I do that tells me everything I need to know about this game and future content.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I played it yesterday and dude the Mom has to be some type of headcase. Who likes being raped by zombies. She feels up her daughter and lets her finger fuck her yet...scorns Issac for grinding her in the shower. WTF?

We get the "No we shouldn't do this, it's not right" nonsense, but she gets her thrill off by femdom stuff. Plus when Zombies are getting pussy before I do that tells me everything I need to know about this game and future content.
If the goal was to make the Mom look like a psychopath it worked.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Honestly from what I've seen, and what the dev has said. I don't think anyone right now fully knows where this game is going.

母娘蜜猟
I personally don't think the at least as of now the vision is changing as for the pacing more this is the first release of what amounts to a prolog as I see it. Although the role back on choses was a vision decision that was lost I would say, and the no lesbian side may bring in more players that are against lesbian content. ON the long run it will lengthen development time, and users will still complain if said male only vs lesbian side gets more content.

Although I can't speak for the dev this is all just my assumptions.

Again I honestly would like to see more Mother daughter content, but at the same time wouldn't the romance be interesting to watch develop at a slower pace. While the reward at the end is nice its the journey that makes it worth it to me. I always feel the lesbian content in most games is rushed.

In the end this is only just how I feel about things currently. Honestly I feel its to soon to judge. I've seen some terrible concepts pulled of masterfully, and I've seen some great concepts that turned into a pile stupidity. Not saying this game is ether one just right now I see promise and well we will see how things pan out.

My advice if anyone would like to here it is don't judge the game yet. I think the developer has some solidified ideas and some he is still figuring how to play out. Making a indie game is difficult. You don't have a large team of people to help plan conceptualize and build anything often times there's the one, and this is really good for a initial release (plus bug fix) in my opinion. While right now this may not be the game you like in a few updates it may reprise you, and vice versa you may like it now but not like the dev's final plans for it. Things are going to change, as for how much, how fast, and to what extent only time will tell.

Reactions: .Septic.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018

I had to move on from it because that bitch is crazy. Funny how everyone got to fuck something EXCEPT for the MC, multiple lesbian scenes, Zombies get fucked and sucked by the Mom and we get cockblocked over and over again. I don't wanna hear any crap about proper build up in this scenario because if the Mom went full on lesbo with the sister than her content with the MC should've be less cringe. The Mom even cockblocked MC on more than one occasion, so I didn't like what was going on. I don't know what type of audience he's trying to target, but I'm clearly not one of them.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Holy fucking shit, one of the hottest games on this site. If you add a name change at the start this would be perfect. The amount of content for a first release is also quite surprising and I really enjoyed the music choices.

Last edited:

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
I would like to point out that the scene of mother's masturbation after she saw a couple of dead cocks was embarrassing and rather after this action I turned this game off, also the sister is a bitch after she licked with her brother and was splashed by her mother, she said to her that she just wanted to fucking with her. You can see that this game has no place for love and MC does not have a strong bond with his family even though they live in such a world which is a bit strange

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i´m also out...dont realy get what you like when the mc gets cockblocked and humilated by his own family...and fucking the zombis is better then her son??? for real....make it a girls only show?! better as what it is now...i feel shame for the poor guy,stuck in this world with noone only 2 females who are strangers to him...for me was the end as the sis gother birthday present....from there you know everything there is to know....15 min of play and i got bellyache...

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
how to correctly name characters for incest?
I'm confused
I don't know the correct order :(
Can someone help me?
english is not my native language

Reactions: AzuraMeta

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have tried the game and I cannot say that I'm interested in it for now. I don't know if it's really femdom, but the MC feels like someone the sister and mother have no respect for. It also has too many lesbian scenes for my liking (and they happen without you even being able to skip them, I had to use CTRL). On the other hand, the mother's attitude towards the MC is, to say the least, questionable. I suspect the developer's intent is for players to hate her (possibly not, but it seems like it).

Finally, I'm not very fond of taking time when choosing between options. But at least we can rollback and choose another option if we don't like what happens at the first time (I don't usually finish seeing what happens if I see that I'm not going to like it, I rollback directly without seeing more than the first images)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
A little longer hair and the MC could be a trap as he looks fairly feminine and he's already wearing stripped panties and has a bush. Maybe he'll get bitten and transform into a female/futa later on.

Some spots the name you picked for your characters should have a 's on them.

Not a fan of forced character names so I opened up the script file and changed the MC's name to what I wanted.

I don't mind the mother daughter stuff.

*Edit* It seems image 1072 is missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Missing Tags List

Femdom because of the mom and sister because dominates the mc,

NTR because (follow me here) the mc is getting it from both the mom and sister especially the sister. The sister literally drops the the biggest clues if not outright says she fucking with the mom and the mom with spanking with pussy and asshole rubbing.

Maybe a shota tag because of the mc (not a big deal)

I just have one question (Is the MC going to be a pussy the whole to the point that the mom and sister end up in a lesbian relationship or is he going to grow a pair). As it stands you can exclude him from the story and it will be almost the same.

Before it hears I have no problem with NTR or lesbian games because I have patreons for "The Edge of", "Building Our Futature", "The Lost Chapters" and "Mother Lovers Society".
Lesbian btw two love interests isn't ntr. You are not being cucked by a non LI

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The NTR isn't for the lesbian part it's for the zombie's fucking a LI if you pick the wrong option.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes