ForenZiks

Apr 13, 2019
Just gonna say that you should be hyped for the 0.2 update, it's just too good. The story and character development are much slower now but also more polished and natural and you'll be very immersed into this world. This creator keeps delivering insanely hot scenes too...
does anything actually happen in this one or is it more teasing/development

ForenZiks

Apr 13, 2019
Just gonna say that you should be hyped for the 0.2 update, it's just too good. The story and character development are much slower now but also more polished and natural and you'll be very immersed into this world. This creator keeps delivering insanely hot scenes too...
also would it be possible for you to upload the file

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think 3 weeks between the lowest tier release and free are too much and I really want more people to try this great game. Give it a go and see the amazing rework that the dev did last update.

Go pledge too if you can, it's one of those games where the quality is worth it!

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Great new update. Game has seen some serious reworking done, you get some more choices in who is with who and it sets up the next installment quite nicely. Loved it.

As far as I know youre the only male character, but the mother can get raped by multiple zombies not sure if that changed with the newest update or not.
Can still happen, but you have to play like an idiot to see those scenes.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well so far its not really much going on

Just alot of teasing and forplay

And a way to over protective mother

Lol and we finally find a female alive and we cant save her

So we still stuck with just 2 women that basicly blue ball the mc

• Sad
Reactions: v1900

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
It seems al the content added since the previous version and this new one, is in scenes before where the last one ended. I literally had a save that ended the second i loaded it up, and after playing through it again from the start, it did indeed end there. Some small changes and scenes in between is all i could see that perhaps was either extended or added.

Well i guess i will wait for say 0.5 or higher before i try it again.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Yeah, too fun, broken saves, can't load any of them - the best one allows to go for three screens before the fatal exception...

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Played from the start, and it looks like some things got a rewrite and/or rendering (the first zombie sequence with the girl was also tweaked so you could save her and still avoid NTR, which is appreciated). Which while an improvement... it ends before the last one did at present. Guess it is in rewrite too?

Reactions: loikl

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
You gotta start a new game, got a whole lot of rewriting, frankly, I think it's much better...mc is still a bit baby, but not like previous whiny baby. the added bits for mom makes less dom, which I like.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Not sure why a re-write would need to delete a lot of the lewd. I like the new parts, but why did you feel the need to go backwards on the lewd. Or is it going to be put back in for the next release?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Not sure why a re-write would need to delete a lot of the lewd. I like the new parts, but why did you feel the need to go backwards on the lewd. Or is it going to be put back in for the next release?
Thanks for your feedback ! Yes I'm working on it, and I can understand the events are a little too fast, I will add more scenes between those already existing. In the next version I will change the pacing of the game. I will add more choices too, and the possibility of avoiding the lesbian scenes.

Yes, you can avoid the monster sex scene and the death of the MC.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes