Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
People use to say that incest needs slow burn but what's the point of doing slow burn for mom/son if mom/daughter are already finger fucking each other? I don't remember the exact dialogue, but on that scene in the shower the mother agrees to masturbate the daughter when she threatens to jump her brother's bones, (sorry, forgot their names) so she committed incest with her daughter to prevent her daughter from commiting incest with brother:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
The mother comes out as hypocrite!
And why so many male protagonist games have more lesbian scenes than straight scenes anyway?...:unsure::confused: even m/m scenes would make more sense:sneaky:

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
The mother comes out as hypocrite!
Usual "Do as I say, not as I do"... Entitlement to the maximum.
I also don't like this side of the mother. I can understand her view point, but I don't agree with it.

In another similar game, "Now & Then", you'll got a lookalike world and situation (zombies, few survivors, incest, ...) and you'll see a quite different setting - MC is the father, there, not the son. There is indeed a real slow burn (to not say several...), in particular at the beginning, but once launched... :giggle: A common leitmotiv in "Now & Then" is "rules from the old world don't need to be kept". I fit quite well to a zombie apocalypse, but in "Deadmoon Survival", these "old rules" are a bit too present, in particular with the mother's mindset.

I think that, here, it could have been better to have a less hypocritical/puritanical character for the mother.

Jun 19, 2021
*spoilers in this comment* I actually really liked the dark choice. I thought it added a bit of realism. A post apocalyptic world is going to have some choices that are bad no matter which one you pick.

I really liked the special creature towards end of version. It added to the story and made me want to play it more. Im one of those weird people that play these games for story and the sex. I just dont get as into it without being able to care about the characters. Looking forward to seeing if it continues to develop more.

Reactions: Kevingonz112

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
Yeah, mother prefers smelly dead cocks over her son cock in a world where everyone doesn't care who they sleep with :LUL:

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
nice game plans for update!

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well.
I haven't posted much lately because I was focused on the development of the game, under this post some screenshots, have fun ;)
It has now been several months since the first version of DeadMoon Survival was released,several long and fruitful months because the development is going very well.

Unfortunately, the update will not be released this month and probably not in February, but the latest deadline is for the month of March ready or not ready.
When I started developing DeadMoon, my computer was a potato, four characters on the screen and this one was freezing. But now I was able to buy a new one that suits me perfectly, and I can now create DeadMoon as I wanted. Lots of surprises await you.
I'm really happy with my progress, especially since now all the mechanics I wanted to put in place for the next update are implemented.
In short, I sincerely believe that DeadMoon Survival 0.2 will make you pleasantly surprised.
Stay tuned !
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well.
I haven't posted much lately because I was focused on the development of the game, under this post some screenshots, have fun ;)
It has now been several months since the first version of DeadMoon Survival was released,several long and fruitful months because the development is going very well.

Unfortunately, the update will not be released this month and probably not in February, but the latest deadline is for the month of March ready or not ready.
When I started developing DeadMoon, my computer was a potato, four characters on the screen and this one was freezing. But now I was able to buy a new one that suits me perfectly, and I can now create DeadMoon as I wanted. Lots of surprises await you.
I'm really happy with my progress, especially since now all the mechanics I wanted to put in place for the next update are implemented.
In short, I sincerely believe that DeadMoon Survival 0.2 will make you pleasantly surprised.
Stay tuned !

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017

Hello boyz and girlz ! I finally present to you with pleasure the 0.2 update of DeadMoon Survival !
For information, old saves will unfortunately not work due to new codes, but don't worry about it, because there is so much new early content that it is necessary to have to restart the game from scratch in order to be able to follow and understand the plot of the story. Plus, they are many interesting new scenes ;)
So, let's talk about what's new.
Content :
-1700+ new renders
-700+ old renders implemented
-5 new animations
-New tracks
Game has for now 2400+ renders.
Gameplay :
-Ability to choose the name of the Main Character
-Ability to choose if you want to be warned about NTR/Monster events at the start of the game to make it easier to avoid it.
-New choices for some existing scenes (Game Over and Monster scenes.)
-The possibility of avoiding the lesbian scenes with new choices.
As you will see, for now, all the renders of DeadMoon 0.1 are not implemented because of the slower pacing, but they will be later in next versions.
The 0.2 version will be released on the 28th for 5+ patreons, on the 4th of April for the 1+ patreons and the

public version will be released on the 21th of April.

I will make another post for the link of the game for the 10+ patreons.

Stay Tuned.
Hot Tomato

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just gonna say that you should be hyped for the 0.2 update, it's just too good. The story and character development are much slower now but also more polished and natural and you'll be very immersed into this world. This creator keeps delivering insanely hot scenes too...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes