kark

Jun 18, 2017
Pretty nice game but there is a problem and its that you may lose some scenes because different options give different outcomes but you dont know unless you try and error it all which is no really fun to save-load or replay all.

A solution would be make this game some kind of sandbox or rpg, for example, you can freely go to explore and from time to time, the scene to save the woman appear again. This way you could try again the same event and choose different outcomes and its also a way to highlight events that have different outcomes and are worth to repeat because i dont feel like i want to save and load in order to try ALL the options just in case there is something new.
Then again, the game is nice and kind of original.

Edited: This solution would make the game dev harder and also he wants to make a vn so its not exactly what the author is looking for, i can understand that. Its just an idea to solve a problem, there are other solutions like just give a gallery so you can replay what you missed or you liked. Decision depends of factors such as time, resource, project objectives and so on.

Last edited:

Hot Tomato

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Hello everyone, thank you for your feedback!

For information, old saves of 0.15 version do not work, that's why some of you have an error message when you reload the game, because of some news codes. So unfortunately you have to start from scratch, sorry for that. The content of 0.15 is not yet fully integrated into the 0.2 version, but more of the old renders and scenes will be added in the next one.

Here the changelog of the 0,2 version in the spoiler :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will pregnancy be a feature?
At the very end of the game, in one of the different endings yes. But it will happen in a long time.

Hot Tomato

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Pretty nice game but there is a problem and its that you may lose some scenes because different options give different outcomes but you dont know unless you try and error it all which is no really fun to save-load or replay all.

A solution would be make this game some kind of sandbox or rpg, for example, you can freely go to explore and from time to time, the scene to save the woman appear again. This way you could try again the same event and choose different outcomes and its also a way to highlight events that have different outcomes and are worth to repeat because i dont feel like i want to save and load in order to try ALL the options just in case there is something new.
Then again, the game is nice and kind of original.

Edited: This solution would make the game dev harder and also he wants to make a vn so its not exactly what the author is looking for, i can understand that. Its just an idea to solve a problem, there are other solutions like just give a gallery so you can replay what you missed or you liked. Decision depends of factors such as time, resource, project objectives and so on.
Thank you for your feedback. It's a good idea but yes I want to keep this format and it will unfortunately not be a sandbox. But a gallery to see the other outcomes is a good idea. When I can, I will integrate a gallery into the game so that players can see all the scenes without necessarily starting from scratch.

Dec 9, 2020
There's new scenes like the training sessions(not much there tbh), closet scene with mother? (kinda hot but still not much happens), but they're in the original part of the story, you have to start over to see. There's no progression from the previous version unfortunately, in fact some of the old story was left out(and as stated not reintergrated yet), like the sisters lingerie shopping scene. So really, a remastering of 0.15
Still, love the mother and sister renders, hopefully there's progression next update.

Reactions: Hot Tomato

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of DeadMoon Survival v0.5

Download

Unofficial android port of DeadMoon Survival v0.5 with Xys_dev Multi Mod

Download

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
I noticed that some of those renders on page 1 are not in the game or did i miss some content?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
very good

I hope next season you will delay sex between elizabeth
otherwise the game will lose interest

very good balance
there is no such thing that everyone wants to fuck the main character
and it's cool
Delay sex between Elizabeth and the MC or the other FL? While on the one hand rushing to sex and ignoring story development will negatively impact the overall quality of an H-game making sex the end goal also defeats the purpose of an H game in my opinion. Although I'm not saying that you are necessarily saying that or not. the best games on this site strike a good balance. Like a good action story you don't read the entire story to get a moment of action in the end. The action and the story feed off of each other, and from what I got from the dev in the end the story will be somewhat like the newest parts of sweet affection, or were it is currently headed. It will be a 3 way romance unless the player ops out of the lesbian content. Although it will probably be more autonomous as the MC wont be involved in every FL-FL scene. Like the events from the original release which will be re-added.

I noticed that some of those renders on page 1 are not in the game or did i miss some content?
Hello everyone, thank you for your feedback!

For information, old saves of 0.15 version do not work, that's why some of you have an error message when you reload the game, because of some news codes. So unfortunately you have to start from scratch, sorry for that. The content of 0.15 is not yet fully integrated into the 0.2 version, but more of the old renders and scenes will be added in the next one.

Here the changelog of the 0,2 version in the spoiler :

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
Glad this game is still in the works. Think I'll wait a few more releases before giving it a shot.

Good luck, dev!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hot Tomato

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
Can't wait for more. Kinda fine with it just being them three. Simple is good.
It definitely helps with character development so that we can emphasize with their situation. I feel like if any more characters get introduced it would end up being like Astral Lust in terms of story telling and character interactions. I think it's okay if temporary characters get introduced though as long as it creates the world.

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
Is the protagonist really going to be that little boy dressed in girlish underwear?
It's like an hammer to the face considering how the game is presented (dark tones, horror, adult themes...)

The sister being so annoying plus the MC being so childish and not looking the part at all, that doesn't give the best first impression.

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
Is the protagonist really going to be that little boy dressed in girlish underwear?
It's like an hammer to the face considering how the game is presented (dark tones, horror, adult themes...)

The sister being so annoying plus the MC being so childish and not looking the part at all, that doesn't give the best first impression.
I thought of it like this. The last thing you should care about in an apocalpyse is your underwear.

The sister is just being tsundere but not too overbearing like the stereotypical Japanese anime tsundere. She acts like the kind of sister that just rails on you for no reason but can definitely step up when it matters. I like her.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it. The way the sister acts could also just be a coping mechanism. It's in human nature.

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I thought of it like this. The last thing you should care about in an apocalpyse is your underwear.

The sister is just being tsundere but not too overbearing like the stereotypical Japanese anime tsundere. She acts like the kind of sister that just rails on you for no reason but can definitely step up when it matters. I like her.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it. The way the sister acts could also just be a coping mechanism. It's in human nature.
I think that's what the dev is going for. With the new update there relationship seems to have devolved with the outbreak, and at least we get a reason for the change unlike most games where it's just (I grew up now I must make my brothers life a living hell, as that is what all sisters do once they grow up). That and there minds are kind of on the frits with the sudden influx of horny. We will have to wait and see where the dev goes from here with there relation development as, it's usually not the start, or the end, but the journey that makes all the difference.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
That make some senses. But if there's a choice then i'd rather go commando.

The sister is just being tsundere but not too overbearing like the stereotypical Japanese anime tsundere.
I honestly think those Japanese tsunderes are cute and never blamed them for going violent. I would too if i was forced by the plot to have feelings for those Japanese male protagonists,those guy sucks huge balls, and to make matter worse having to compete with other girls in a harem to win the affection of a bland doormat, it's no wonder the tsundere constantly throwing tantrum.

According to the many comments here the male protagonist of this game is really similar to those Japanese doormat guys making me reluctant to try the game for now. They always said in these type of "zero to hero" story that "he will get better" but usually the "better" they refered to was from 0 to maybe 2 meaning the character stays mostly the same at core. I'd like to be proven wrong tho and hopefully in future update we'd see him with a sledgehammer going berserk on the zombie horde.

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
That make some senses. But if there's a choice then i'd rather go commando.

I honestly think those Japanese tsunderes are cute and never blamed them for going violent. I would too if i was forced by the plot to have feelings for those Japanese male protagonists,those guy sucks huge balls, and to make matter worse having to compete with other girls in a harem to win the affection of a bland doormat, it's no wonder the tsundere constantly throwing tantrum.

According to the many comments here the male protagonist of this game is really similar to those Japanese doormat guys making me reluctant to try the game for now. They always said in these type of "zero to hero" story that "he will get better" but usually the "better" they refered to was from 0 to maybe 2 meaning the character stays mostly the same at core. I'd like to be proven wrong tho and hopefully in future update we'd see him with a sledgehammer going berserk on the zombie horde.
I wouldn't go commando. It wouldn't be comfortable if a zombie snuck up and took your penis and balls right off because it's hanging out.

Also, there's enough development of the male protag in 0.2 that he isn't annoying at all.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.20
Size 353 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Hot Tomato
DV something that got really bad here in this game was the intro.
I say this because the moment the virtual character appears on the screen wanting to explain things about the game, that's when the thing stinks.
After entering your name comes people's introductions but without any photos so I can't tell who is who and what he or she is mine.
It only appears a transparent photo without discriminating if it is a man or a woman or if it is an adult or a young person that was horrible.:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Spurious and ioriya
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes