joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
personally from playing the original version I think it was never supposed to be a NTR focused game per say, but more to thrive home that your choices have consequences. Also that the world wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. The fact that you couldn't save the girl without endangering your self and your family. That was to show that you had to look at the bigger picture, sure you could try to be everyone's hero, but at the end of the day you were supposed to protect your family, and if your choice although seemingly noble endangered them was it the right chose. This was never supposed to be a completely light hearted game. Were dealing with a horny zombie outbreak. Then you also had two outcomes from said choice.

1 you thought of the safety of you an your family first. Sure you didn't save the girl, but just like when it comes to saving a drowning person. Some time while trying to save them they will just drag you down with them, and you will both drown. Not to mention in a time like that said survivor may be a threat themselves. People are selfish, and you have to be carful who you trust.

2 you try to save her endangering yourself, and your family. Ending with the rape of one an almost your death. Which will the sociological effect was shown with the MC. It was poorly shown with the actual victim.

There should have been more negative impact shown, besides I'm felling horny. Even a nympho is emotionally shaken after being raped. Unless you have a rape fattish (Its a big world). Even with someone that a woman likes and would probably have sex with once they rape them the feelings become negative. Some dislike sex afterwards. Some dislike males in general. It has a strong negative impact on a persons mind. If that was shown more while It would have definitely been darker it would have more portrayed the scene as part of the story and not just fetish material.

Having an intertwining story where your actions can have negative consequences even deeply negative is not a problem per say. If the choices have since to them. short term consequences are fine as is, but the problem will come with the long term ones. if you make a bad choice early on then spend hours to fined out your save is doomed people will not be happy. If you deviate from the right path there must be chance and opportunity to steer back over time. unless the choices lead to short branching bad ends. If the choices are ultimately ignored then that will also lead to player backlash, as choice "illusion" is never taken well if the game is portrayed as giving the player choice.

How to do that wont be easy and will have to be something the dev will have to think long and hard about.

Well that's my opinion.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
There are still some continuity errors in the script I remember a few times choosing an option in a scene only for the dialogue to imply differently.

For example, choosing to show erection to Elizabeth in the shower or choosing not to remove your shirt in the sparing match with Juliette. Elizabeth acts like you hid it from her later on for the check up, and Juliette says " you tried to kiss her" when In fact you actually do, with tongue I might add, if you choose not to remove your shirt. That stuff is annoying and really breaks the story flow.
These options dont actually set any flags or variables so the game is not keeping track of what you choose. Continuity errors are bound to happen this way.

Apart from that I am glad to see that there was a lot of work done to improve the pacing for the plot and character development. It's actually quite good IMO despite the wonky English. I enjoyed the additions, but those slips in continuity takes you out of it. Also some fade to black transition or a longer fade between scenes could give it a more polished feel. Not that there aren't any but not all of the scenes have appropriate closing transitions. Kinda weird to go from monologue in bed right into a conversation the next morning as if it was in the same sequence.

Definitely a step in the right direction overall though. Good work. Hope to see more improvement in the versions to come.

Reactions: joblo9394

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
continue to make this game it is magnificent and also I hope that there will always be it's 3 characters

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Oct 23, 2021 was when the game was initially posted. Game had just been made then.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-21
how is that even a year?

Reactions: Ziezn

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The new 0.3 update is top tier, go support if you can because I think the game is very underrated at the moment. Btw I'm going to review the script file and update some of the engrish bits to help the dev a bit so hopefully that'd be in the version that gets posted here.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1654094477942.png

Content :

-1100+ new renders

-300+ old renders reimplemented

-4+ new animations

-New tracks

The game has for now 3900+ renders.

Gameplay :

Nothing much for this update, just extended some old scenes of the first release and added some new minor choices (nothing too important).

DeadMoon Survival version 0.3 ! This update is a spicy one, there will be many hot new scenes between the main cast and few others with secondary characters ( only if you want this ;) ). Of course, the story progresses a little too.

More importantly, I've finally caught up the end of the first release, that means all the content for the 0.4 version will be new !

Anyway, take something to eat, to drink and enjoy !

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
View attachment 1843825

Content :

-1100+ new renders

-300+ old renders reimplemented

-4+ new animations

-New tracks

The game has for now 3900+ renders.

Gameplay :

Nothing much for this update, just extended some old scenes of the first release and added some new minor choices (nothing too important).

DeadMoon Survival version 0.3 ! This update is a spicy one, there will be many hot new scenes between the main cast and few others with secondary characters ( only if you want this ;) ). Of course, the story progresses a little too.

More importantly, I've finally caught up the end of the first release, that means all the content for the 0.4 version will be new !

Anyway, take something to eat, to drink and enjoy !
when this comes here some hero that want to post it ?

Reactions: guisti

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
I hope that version 0.3 will go further than version 0.15 because version 0.2 stops halfway through 0.15
and I can't wait to see version 0.3

with a bit more mother/daughter please

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris2041

adf2w34t3wg

Jun 1, 2022
absolute one off with this account

Download for 0.3
Support the creator or the game will die

Support the creator or the game will die

Last edited:

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
It doesn't go further than 0.15. It expands on it and I loved it. This update was top tier.

Reactions: guisti

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
DeadMoon Survival [v0.3] [Hot Tomato] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 993 MB / 475 MB - DeadMoonSurvival-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 959 MB / 441 MB - DeadMoonSurvival-0.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~47,8% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
That was faster than I thought, I hope everyone can enjoy the update as much as I did.

I hope you guys can update the thread once again when the dev releases 0.3 but with the updated script that I'm currently working on with his approval. The game is great right now but just wait till I finish this, I'm fixing the english issues and improving the writing in quite a lof of scenes...

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The first version of DeadMoon Survival had some problems, here a bugfix version :
-Several players had problems loading a game, or a loss of performance, now everything should be fine.
-Rollback disabled, you can now explore all the scenes without saving or starting from scratch.
-Reduced general game size.
Good and bad at the same time I was waiting for new events, now there's more waiting again. :coffee::sick:

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes