ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
Yes, this is a game which is meant to be quite dark, and in a certain sense realistic.
I want to make a scary world, where you meet the danger in every corner, where you need to think fast.
Indeed, sometimes certain choices have a time limit, and there is no turning back !
Vanilla literally dripping from the screen :)
NTR zombie scene stupid idea.
How did it happen that women with a child survived, and all the men died?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Then you need to make some games BaasB i already see i'd love your stuff ^^

Back to this game...the search was pretty useless because the questions went in the wrong direction so the answers didnt help me much.
1. Is it possible to play a pure lesbian and avoid dicks?
2. Is ntr completely avoidable? Not only the wrong answer zombi rape i found in the search but in general.
3. Is the multiple protagonist forced or a choice?

Reactions: bruce555

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
really good game , but missed potential the NTR content for now is really out of play ? why did the mother just Fantasy about that ? did it happen real or it was just fantasy ? when i saw NTR i really thought we would have seen some other Male survivor who will get in the group and he will try his way with the girls and base on our choices he will fair or do it but as for now the NTR in this game is lacking , plus to much talking and same stuff keep repeating , i would love some more zombies stuff or fix the NTR

BK186

May 18, 2017
This game is excellent! Definitely one of the best games I've played, I don't know why I didn't realize it until version 3. Even the cheating scenes were very exciting. And so is the zombie scene. Games with plenty of alternatives, where I make the decisions, are always my favourite, but these game scenes reflect the scenes very well.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'll give you a counterpoint.

Not all NTR fans are masochists, they just want to see something more, and let's face it, a 100% NTR game would be too boring for people who just don't mind having that kind of content in their games, because it limits the plot a lot. .
You as someone who has probably never played NTR games also limits things a lot. This can actually get in the way of creating new content.
You see, you hate NTR because you probably always get very attached to the characters (or do you have some trauma?), but not everyone is like that, people like me can empathize with the character but also have the stomach to see something beyond. This doesn't mean that we like NTR in real life, we just know how to differentiate a game from reality.

-
You're just afraid of accidentally hitting the wrong button, and that drives you to want to take something that might please a lot of people. It really is selfishness, also lack of maturity.

You say NTR is the total lack of romance... Dude, imagine a cheating scene where the protagonist doesn't love the person who is cheating on him... Where's NTR in this?
After all, you are never forced to watch NTR scenes, but as in real life there are consequences. We know that wrong decisions can lead to sad situations. And this can actually help the player to become more attached to the characters and want to protect them from harm. That's the purpose of the game.

Every NTR game worth its salt should have at least one romance scene between the protagonist and the person he loves, otherwise the protagonist will cease to be an important character for the plot and will become just a ghost, he becomes a tool that the player uses it to watch a girl having sex around.

Another, the entire game is avoidable, yes, you can finish almost everything without having sex, and just focus on the story.

Tell me, have you played Taffy Tales? If you liked the game then you have no morals to talk about this one. Why do I say this? because there you have the option to see "Trap" content. But you know a funny thing, no one appears to complain that there is this type of content in that game, simply because it is avoidable and those who don't like it don't care.

And one more bonus, think to me, the game is set in an apocalyptic world, where there is almost no hope. If there is a scene where thugs try to rape the girls, would it be a forced scene? Or will it make sense, according to 99% of zombie stories?
The difference between a normal zombie plot and the protagonist miraculously saving the girl, an NTR game just allows the wrong choice to have a consequence.
I don't like NTR, and under no circumstances will I want to see scenes with NTR. But I don't give a damn that such content exists in a game as long as it's avoidable. For the rest, I haven't played nor will I play games where there is only NTR (I have played games with NTR, but I have never made a minute of NTR content, nor do I ever intend to)

I tried the game in the first version and I didn't like it too much. Now it seems that it has changed and, among other things, you can avoid lesbian scenes (which is perfect), I'll see if it interests me now or continues to dislike me.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just what the hell are you talking about guys? You can avoid those scenes, there's clear choices for that, it's not like I like them either but no one is forcing you to see them. I'm currently rewriting the script with the permission of the developer, using proper grammar, removing some repetition, introducing better vocabulary... and I'm not going to remove the choices that he intended to have in his game.

There's a hundred more games out there that you can play (even though most of them kinda suck if you compare them to the character development and build up of this one) so stop complaining. You know those crappy bloated grindy sandbox games with somehow millions of views and stars? Go there instead because this one doesn't deserve those harsh critics.

BK186

May 18, 2017
Just what the hell are you talking about guys? You can avoid those scenes, there's clear choices for that, it's not like I like them either but no one is forcing you to see them. I'm currently rewriting the script with the permission of the developer, using proper grammar, removing some repetition, introducing better vocabulary... and I'm not going to remove the choices that he intended to have in his game.

There's a hundred more games out there that you can play (even though most of them kinda suck if you compare them to the character development and build up of this one) so stop complaining. You know those crappy bloated grindy sandbox games with somehow millions of views and stars? Go there instead because this one doesn't deserve those harsh critics.
I agree with you. There will always be people like this. There are thousands of harem games, but when there is still a game they don't like (even if there is an option), it's very easy for them to shit! I'll be patron on Patreon today. Unlike organized "ntr haters" who mud too easily at every opportunity.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
That's one HELL of a claim.
Eternum, possibly the best game on this site, is rushing the fuck out of character development. Even in Caribdis' previous game the incest went from a thought to sex in 4 scenes (I know there were more characters than here though). There's some exceptions, check Elvensang for example.

The fact is that half (or more) of the games released here are either sandbox garbage, 'I just learnt daz3d' simulators, overused stories or inexistent ones... You really get to appreciate the hidden gems.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
it is also true in the genre of the game it is written ntr so they are warned
Genre:
3dcg, animated, male protagonist, incest, milf, teasing, groping, monster, rape, adventure, rpg, big ass, big tits, lesbian, masturbation, voyeurism, horror, vaginal sex, multiple penetration, group sex,

Where is written?

Anyway i try to search, to understand about this ntr things.
Can someone tell me if is avoidable? And how easy is avoidable? I just do not understand why all the developer just do not put an option to turn off this shitty things at the start of the game.

Any advice is welcome.
Thank you

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
here after yes we are not obliged to watch and in addition we can avoid them so yes for my part it does not pose a problem for me

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Can someone tell me if is avoidable? And how easy is avoidable? I just do not understand why all the developer just do not put an option to turn off this shitty things at the start of the game.
There's a warning at the start and the few choices that lead to it are colored in red, every single one of them is optional for the story.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There a warning at the start and the few choices that lead to it are colored in red, every single one of them is optional for the story.
I think it's great to color the options to warn you not to choose them if you don't like the content.

Reactions: guisti

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Tell me, have you played Taffy Tales? If you liked the game then you have no morals to talk about this one. Why do I say this? because there you have the option to see "Trap" content. But you know a funny thing, no one appears to complain that there is this type of content in that game, simply because it is avoidable and those who don't like it don't care.
What makes NTR so controversial has always been and will always be the betrayal of trust. This is what gives the spice to the fetish but also what makes it so hurtful. As you said, there can't be NTR if there's no romance to begin with. Thing is, due to the nature of AVN games, a vast majority of them revolve around building those relationship and making the player care about the characters. NTR (as in Netorare) is about destroying what has been built, not about just some specific sex preference or specific settings for intercourse, it's about changing the whole relationship to the point where it can alter the whole story due to its effect on characters. And that's why people complain more about that than any other fetishes combined: once it's there it's part of a LI, which also means that this Li has the potential to be unfaithful to the MC/Player. For someone who's not into that kink, that leads to the question: why waste my time with this particular character if it only bring me harmful feelings? While it's no big deal if it happens to a side char; it becomes particularly frustrating if it happens to a main LI in which you already invested time and expectations (and which is also why people become particularly abrasive if NTR just happens without any warnings).

I can guess your next objection : isn't it hypocritical from the MC/Player to expect faithfulness from LI when MC is usually the biggest whore on earth? No, because as the Player, you are by default the one which enjoyment is above all else within this experience. So, unless the game is specifically designed to punish you for your own unfaithfulness, the player can't be held to the same standards as NPC.

Now i don't kink shame you, I have my own share of "deviant" likings -namely incest, futa, loli, watersports and maledom-. Just wanted to clear a bit why most of us can't stand NTR.

You see, you hate NTR because you probably always get very attached to the characters (or do you have some trauma?), but not everyone is like that, people like me can empathize with the character but also have the stomach to see something beyond. This doesn't mean that we like NTR in real life, we just know how to differentiate a game from reality.
Like many others, i tend to "impersonate" the MC when i play any game, which doesn't mean we can't differentiate game from reality -as a matter of fact, one of my favorite games here is NTR heavy: Girlfriend Tapes, although I never played any cuck/sharing paths, always stuck to reconquest/romance ones with each LI -, it has more to do with the fact that we do not enjoy feeling bad while we expect having fun playing a game. It's like when you stab your toe on something, we can handle it, but it doesn't mean we are looking for it to happen.

As for Dev: Game look nice, and I thank you for incorporating feedback. You probably guessed that i'm not really an NTR fan, so thank you for making it clearly and easily avoidable. I'm a big fan of wincest and Honey Select, so i'm gonna give it a go.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes