arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Excellent game ! I like the setup. In term of visual quality, this is one of the top game with HS. Well done. (y)

Reactions: Hlextor

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I haven't finished playing this update, but I think the changes significantly improve the game. It's good to see how the attitude of both the MC and the sister and mother towards him have improved remarkably. I also like the fact that I can avoid lesbian scenes. And I'm glad we can save the girl from the zombie attack without an NTR (rape) scene.

I'm still not too amused by the fact that many choices are time limited, but by being able to use the mouse wheel to go back, it's easy to do so and choose the good option if you've made a mistake.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Pleasantly surprised how insanely good this game is. Mc is pretty believable and you can see his inner turmoil. He also acts exactly how a teen would act in a zombie apocalypse. The slow burn relationship and the dialogues are really well done. Just need to change the header of this page. It looks like a cheap HS2 game if you see the page and its header. Good luck.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Pleasantly surprised how insanely good this game is. Mc is pretty believable and you can see his inner turmoil. He also acts exactly how a teen would act in a zombie apocalypse. The slow burn relationship and the dialogues are really well done. Just need to change the header of this page. It looks like a cheap HS2 game if you see the page and its header. Good luck.
Just wait till see you see the dialogue rework in 0.3.1 ;) Also the thread was recently updated, only the banner is left.

Edit: ok I made a new banner the best I could with the images from the game but I think it's better than the old one. More grim and less happy you know.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: acondo

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
good has by the ntr there is also the incest mother daughter who are less and less there and it is a pity

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Love the game
Would like to see more monster x family scenes
Though I don't like NTR, monsters are mindless.

What other tags are planned, will there be bestiality, tentacles or futa?

Will there be bad ends where instead of mc dying, other characters get a bad end fate?

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
the shower scene between mother and daughter has been replaced by the masturbation scene in bed? because I can't find it in version 0.3

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just took a look at his Patreon, and I really haven't seen much of a difference in the amount of supporters since when I first joined. And I believe it could be exactly for the reasons above.
He was at like 3 patreons on 0.15 release, and went from 22-25 to almost 40 after this 0.3 release and most are high tier because the 10 dollar link has +10 likes so no, he grew. I helped him update the page here as you can see and that's good enough to attract more people. He also just released 0.3.1 which changes the writing completely, no more broken engrish.

I'm not so sure he would be willing to change the script, what you talk about is easy to implement so you don't see ntr choices at all but it'll probably break the saves for future updates. He didn't accept the new variables I added to the updated scripts for 0.3.1 because of the save break thing so there's almost no chance that he agrees to the other thing, you could send him a pm on patreon I guess.

Reactions: ioriya

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If the render engine is HS, it's a heavy modded version. The females (at least Mom and Sis) are gorgeous with realistic boobs shape and size, with deformation when groped. Also good dick model. The eroticism of the lewd scenes is really great.

The story is cool, it's a worthy successor of another game "Kindread: The Redburns".
The tension of the incest is really engaging, a bit of a slow burn but that adds to the belief of the story. And there is quite a lot of content for a 0.3.

A gripe would be the son is a bit too "shota" and effeminate, he even wears a female pants (with almost no bulge due to the render engine). Though it kinda works in the story. Also the choices are scarce.

I don't dislike NTR, but there is an option to warn the choices connected to it. And not all of them are really NTR (it's NTR in the flashbacks but not in the present of the story which is rape).

All in all I would rate it 4.5/5 and will follow the game and might support it in the near future.

Last edited:

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
If the render engine is HS, it's a heavy modded version. The females (at least Mom and Sis) are gorgeous with realistic boobs shape and size, with deformation when groped. Also good dick model. The eroticism of the lewd scenes is really great.

The story is cool, it's a worthy successor of another game "Kindread: The Redburns". The tension of the incest is really engaging, a bit of a slow burn but that adds to the belief of the story. And there is quite a lot of content for a 0.3.

A gripe would be the son is a bit too "shota" and effeminate, he even wears a female pants (with almost no bulge due to the render engine). Though it kinda works in the story.

I don't dislike NTR, but there is an option to warn the choices connected to it. And not all of them are really NTR (it's NTR in the flashbacks but not in the present of the story which is rape).

All in all I would rate it 4.5/5 and will follow the game and might support it in the near future.
I'm gonna check out the Family edition of the game you mentioned. Thanks for bringing it up. It's a shame it got abandoned.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, let's go. I really didn't want to have to do that, and I don't know if this comment of yours was directed at me, but apparently it was.
1st, I didn't complain about the game (so much so that I paid to download it, I didn't download it here), my comment was more like a thought of mine, and not for a moment did I say that it was not avoidable, if you had really read it, you would have seen it that I put the AVOIDABLE inside parentheses "(avoidable)", a few times.
2nd, at no point did I tell the developer to take the shit out of ntr, I just commented that ntr doesn't add anything to the game, and that's just a personal opinion, and I reinterred at the end, that he should make the game he envisioned and planned.
3rd, it is not belittling the game of others that will make your game better, and who will say if your game is better than the others, it's not you, it's me and the other players.
4th, if with every criticism you get, you tell people to play other games, you'll end up writing the game for yourself, I don't know if this is the developer's intention.
5th, don't think that just because this is a pirated site, people don't support developers, all (without exception) that I supported or support at the moment were on sites like this that I discovered them. And yes, this is a good place to get supporters, as long as they are respected.
Now about the game itself, as I said, I paid to have it. I can't support monthly, as I already do it in three games, and that already reaches the limit that I can spend monthly on this type of content. But as with other games I like, on launch day, I give financial support to the developer, thus helping a little at least.
As for ntr in the game, I know it's AVOIDABLE, but I don't know what the developer's real intention is.
I'm going to make it clear here, that I'm talking about the game, only and exclusively about him, if anyone takes it personally, it's her problem.
If the developer's intention is to make the game based on ntr and we always choose to be cuckold or not, by clicking on the answers.
Let me be clearer, I don't like ntr, so just click on the non-red options, would that be it? Because that's where I see a problem, you can't play a 100% vanilla route, that is, even if I don't want to see ntr, I'll always be reminded that shit will happen if I click on the red letters. Let's assume I'm a radical anti-ntr, I'll never touch the game, as the ntr scenes will always be remembered when we see the red letters. Then I'll think when I'm playing, are these bitches going to cheat on me again? When will other red letters appear again? Again? Again? (I think you get my point) I may avoid ntr, but I will always be reminded that it exists. I personally will try to keep playing, but I confess that every time I see the red letters, what I mentioned above will happen. I don't know if over time, this won't end up giving up on me or other people playing.
But if the developer really wants to make a game where people can play a 100% vanilla game if they want to, and others can play the ntr routes, it might be better to put a switch that turns ntr off in the game menu, or at the beginning about the game. So, those who don't like ntr can play a game without having to see the scenes or be warned that they happen.
I don't know when the difficulty of implementing this button, and what the options will be like during the game, but I believe he can do it.
I just took a look at his Patreon, and I really haven't seen much of a difference in the amount of supporters since when I first joined. And I believe it could be exactly for the reasons above. I know some will disagree, try to refute my comment, I don't care. But I follow this kind of thing for a long time, and games that have ntr, are not very well paid (there are some exceptions of course), and like this one, we can't get rid of ntr 100%, maybe that will end up giving up support .
As with my previous review, this is just an opinion, not a universal truth.
If the developer really wants to reach more people, maybe they should rethink how to achieve that.
As for the game, as I said, I liked it, I liked the look of the girls, and I'll support it when I can, and I'll keep playing it, for how long, I don't know.
I'm not a fan of NTR, and in my case, I find it cool to be warned in red letters to avoid choosing those options (NTR or rapes, I'm not sure which category would be more appropriate to include some of them, at least from the context)

He was at like 3 patreons on 0.15 release, and went from 22-25 to almost 40 after this 0.3 release and most are high tier because the 10 dollar link has +10 likes so no, he grew. I helped him update the page here as you can see and that's good enough to attract more people. He also just released 0.3.1 which changes the writing completely, no more broken engrish.

I'm not so sure he would be willing to change the script, what you talk about is easy to implement so you don't see ntr choices at all but it'll probably break the saves for future updates. He didn't accept the new variables I added to the updated scripts for 0.3.1 because of the save break thing so there's almost no chance that he agrees to the other thing, you could send him a pm on patreon I guess.
With the changes I think the game has improved remarkably. I like more how the MC is and acts in this version, and the behavior of the mother has improved remarkably. I like being able to avoid lesbian scenes. Also, being able to save the girl and avoid the NTR scene at the same time is a great improve. In general I think that with the changes I can say that it's a game that I like.

Reactions: Ruykiru

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
I'm not a fan of NTR, and in my case, I find it cool to be warned in red letters to avoid choosing those options (NTR or rapes, I'm not sure which category would be more appropriate to include some of them, at least from the context)

With the changes I think the game has improved remarkably. I like more how the MC is and acts in this version, and the behavior of the mother has improved remarkably. I like being able to avoid lesbian scenes. Also, being able to save the girl and avoid the NTR scene at the same time is a great improve. In general I think that with the changes I can say that it's a game that I like.
I know there are only 2 lesbian scenes but I can't find the shower scene when the mother teaches her daughter to kiss in version 0.3 so has it been deleted?

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes