dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I know there are only 2 lesbian scenes but I can't find the shower scene when the mother teaches her daughter to kiss in version 0.3 so has it been deleted?
I didn't play the previous version but it seems so. There is no image of that kind of scene (I looked in the game files).

There are 4 mom/daughter lewd scenes : in the bathtub, in the shower (no kiss), in the bathroom (attempt at shaving daughter's pussy) and in a bedroom (mom teach how to masturbate)

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
I didn't play the previous version but it seems so. There is no image of that kind of scene (I looked in the game files).

There are 4 mom/daughter lewd scenes : in the bathtub, in the shower (no kiss), in the bathroom (attempt at shaving daughter's pussy) and in a bedroom (mom teach how to masturbate)
yes too bad that it was removed because I loved it I hope that in 0.4 there will be hotter scenes between mother and daughter

Reactions: .Septic.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I know there are only 2 lesbian scenes but I can't find the shower scene when the mother teaches her daughter to kiss in version 0.3 so has it been deleted?
I have no idea, I have avoided everything that seemed like lesbian content, so if it's still there I haven't seen it.

I guess it will be included in the next update.

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
I have no idea, I have avoided everything that seemed like lesbian content, so if it's still there I haven't seen it.

I guess it will be included in the next update.
I hope so because it was one of the most beautiful scene of vn

Mar 6, 2021
I'm not a fan of NTR, and in my case, I find it cool to be warned in red letters to avoid choosing those options (NTR or rapes, I'm not sure which category would be more appropriate to include some of them, at least from the context)
I talked to the dev on Patreon, I made the suggestion to implement a turn off button. He denied it, explained the reasons and said he was happy that way. He was kind and nice, I respect his position, if he's happy like that, that's what matters.
As for ntr, I agree, for now it's just rape (preventable).
But probably in the future there will be human men too, maybe we'll have to interact with them, and maybe we'll have to decide if they're going to cheat on us with them or not. I know we will have the option to avoid, but as I mentioned, we will always be reminded of ntr, and that can over time make us discouraged. I told him (dev) and here too, I'll try to keep playing, because I really liked the mother's model in this game.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
This game is simply amazing, the way the incest relationship went is so natural, very believable and also HOT AF!!, the two LIs (Mom and Sis) are very lovable and unique in their own ways, and we didn't see many games that touch on the relationship between Mom and Sis without MC. All I can say is that I want this game story to be a standard for any Incest VN. This one is now on my best games list.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This game is simply amazing, the way the incest relationship went is so natural, very believable and also HOT AF!!, the two LIs (Mom and Sis) are very lovable and unique in their own ways, and we didn't see many games that touch on the relationship between Mom and Sis without MC. All I can say is that I want this game story to be a standard for any Incest VN. This one is now on my best games list.
I know right? One of the best incest games in this site. The rework in 0.2 and 0.3 did wonders for the pace of the story, and did you enjoy the dialogues in 0.3.1? (cause most of them were rewritten)

People are sleeping on this, hopefully with the banner, overview and image preview changes that I did it'll gain more popularity in the next update. Sadly the 0.3.1 version didn't show up in latest updates because it counts as a bug fix somehow (I tried to reason with the owner of the thread that there's more than 7500 dialogue lines changed but :shrug: )

Go support the dev in patreon if you can, he is very polite in the PMs and will answer all your questions.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I talked to the dev on Patreon, I made the suggestion to implement a turn off button. He denied it, explained the reasons and said he was happy that way. He was kind and nice, I respect his position, if he's happy like that, that's what matters.
As for ntr, I agree, for now it's just rape (preventable).
But probably in the future there will be human men too, maybe we'll have to interact with them, and maybe we'll have to decide if they're going to cheat on us with them or not. I know we will have the option to avoid, but as I mentioned, we will always be reminded of ntr, and that can over time make us discouraged. I told him (dev) and here too, I'll try to keep playing, because I really liked the mother's model in this game.
I don't mind the fact that the choices that lead to NTR (or rape) are highlighted in red. For me it is a fully satisfactory option.

If the render engine is HS, it's a heavy modded version. The females (at least Mom and Sis) are gorgeous with realistic boobs shape and size, with deformation when groped. Also good dick model. The eroticism of the lewd scenes is really great.

The story is cool, it's a worthy successor of another game "Kindread: The Redburns".
The tension of the incest is really engaging, a bit of a slow burn but that adds to the belief of the story. And there is quite a lot of content for a 0.3.

A gripe would be the son is a bit too "shota" and effeminate, he even wears a female pants (with almost no bulge due to the render engine). Though it kinda works in the story. Also the choices are scarce.

I don't dislike NTR, but there is an option to warn the choices connected to it. And not all of them are really NTR (it's NTR in the flashbacks but not in the present of the story which is rape).

All in all I would rate it 4.5/5 and will follow the game and might support it in the near future.
I was in the thread for that game a while ago. I wasn't convinced by a note saying that LIs could die or something like this (it was quite a while ago and I don't remember the note exactly), the fact is that I wasn't that enthusiastic about what the note said and I haven't even started the game.

Nataly810

Nov 4, 2017
this game is AMAZING! :love: remind me of Love Zombies - in both of them the mom is insanely hot and both have amazing NTR scenes. keep it up! <3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Multi27

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
how much content is there at this point? is it worth playing already or should i wait for a couple of updates?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A surprisingly high degree of content. This game should have a wider audience but I'm sure that it will reach it. :coffee:

Mar 6, 2021
Not to be mean but the ntr/rape tag cuts the audience by a lot avoidable or not. Some filter out the tag and will never see the game some will play avoidable games but will never support it. I for one like that the dev went back and made the lesbian part avoidable as well but it is still a uphill battle for a first game.
Another one who thinks like me, this genre has its audience, and very rarely someone vanilla, will support a game like this.
I just checked Patreon, it's stalled. I'm not rooting to be a failure, that's not it. But in all the years I've been playing this kind of content, one thing I've noticed, NTR fans are everywhere begging for NTR, but the truth is that very few of them open their wallets to support a game like this.
I talked to the dev on Patreon, he said he's happy making a game like this, I hope he can stay happy until the end. I liked the models in this game, and I wouldn't like to see an orange tag next to his name.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes