Mar 6, 2021
I wouldn't even consider the NTR in this game to be NTR. It's just monster rape.
Agree, so far the only ntr would be the (avoidable) past scene. But I believe that the game will feature men in the future, so it can have a real (avoidable) ntr, which I will definitely avoid.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I wouldn't even consider the NTR in this game to be NTR. It's just monster rape.
Not to be rude, but did you really respond to my comment without reading it? I didn't say it was NTR, I said there is no tag better than NTR to describe what happens to other LI's. Monster Rape isn't a tag, nor is it "LI sex with others" that's my point. I'm well aware NTR is a stupid tag.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Agree, so far the only ntr would be the (avoidable) past scene. But I believe that the game will feature men in the future, so it can have a real (avoidable) ntr, which I will definitely avoid.
What past scene? I didn't know about this.

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
Not to be rude, but did you really respond to my comment without reading it? I didn't say it was NTR, I said there is no tag better than NTR to describe what happens to other LI's. Monster Rape isn't a tag, nor is it "LI sex with others" that's my point. I'm well aware NTR is a stupid tag.
I didn't imply in any way that you said this game contains "NTR". I just responded to what you said with my previous post.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Yeah, i don't like ntr in incest but these are like bad ends or bad consequences of your choices.

And I actually really enjoy the monster scenes and wish to see more :D

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
From Patreon:

Hello everyone, I hope everything is going well for all of you.
It's August and I'm finally back to work, and more importantly I have access to the internet so now I will be able to be much more present like it was in the past few months!
Anyway, it's time to talk about the plans for the 0.4 version. What will happen to our group of survivors?
As you can see, in the first released versions I wanted to develop the 'special' relationship between the characters, I wanted to show their personality and their main motives (still not the case for Juliet but her time will come). But, in my opinion, there is still not enough scenes of the threat that the zombies can represent and after all the main subject of this game is the apocalypse.
Now that we know more things about all the characters it's time to develop the outside world, things will start to get harder for our survivor group.
So the first half of the update will be about the character’s development (and some sexy scenes) then the second part will be more about the outside world and his danger. We need some actions!
I still don't know when the next update will be released, I will do my best to make it to October but it will not be in September for sure.
Well, for now I can only share some teaser (In the post below).
And in the next few days I will make a poll for the sexy pictures of the month.
Thank you everyone for following the game!
Stay tuned.
Hot Tomato

OdayKOKO

Sep 4, 2021
Man for real , your game is the best I ever saw in my life , I never ever wait an update for any other game before , I usually play it once and forget about it , But your game is different.

I start playing it a year a go since V0.2, Seriously I stopped playing other sex games after I know your game.

the only reason to open this website for me is just to check if you update anything or not hahaha.
I am sad a little that you take long time to update something.

hope you can do much better in future , I believe into you.
you so smart and good in story telling , it like take my heart while playing
Keep up the good work man , I love you

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
The game have some amazing hot scenes not gonna lie, but man do you have to make the mom hypocrite? Like, she doesnt want to proced with the MC sexually "because of the taboo of incest", but is happy to make out and fingerfuck her daugther "still incest" and cockblock her daugther and son sexual advances but is happy as long if it is her and her daugther... I dont have any problem with the zombie rape, the game is good for having some consequences but does she have to be excited by that zombie rape? I was going to test the game, but inst my cup of tea, slow burns are great if it is for both, not good when MC is blue balled and mom/sister have fun with eachother like if it is normal for them.

I wish you luck with your game, but inst for me.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
From Patreon:

Hello everyone, I hope everything is going well for all of you.
It's August and I'm finally back to work, and more importantly I have access to the internet so now I will be able to be much more present like it was in the past few months!
Anyway, it's time to talk about the plans for the 0.4 version. What will happen to our group of survivors?
As you can see, in the first released versions I wanted to develop the 'special' relationship between the characters, I wanted to show their personality and their main motives (still not the case for Juliet but her time will come). But, in my opinion, there is still not enough scenes of the threat that the zombies can represent and after all the main subject of this game is the apocalypse.
Now that we know more things about all the characters it's time to develop the outside world, things will start to get harder for our survivor group.
So the first half of the update will be about the character’s development (and some sexy scenes) then the second part will be more about the outside world and his danger. We need some actions!
I still don't know when the next update will be released, I will do my best to make it to October but it will not be in September for sure.
Well, for now I can only share some teaser (In the post below).
Thank you everyone for following the game!
Stay tuned.
Hot Tomato

I still don't know when the next update will be released, I will do my best to make it to October but it will not be in September for sure. guess other developer takin the long way,...

good game please release more . as fast as u can .
like it a bunch. but he say mabe mabe maybe octuber , if no maybe nov or dec .. well GOOD LUCK

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
it's not a big deal if the update takes a while to arrive I'm patient
I hope that the next update will have more sexy moments and that we stay with this trio during the whole adventure
because this game has a lot of potential

Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
yeah, give the loot a sense because it’s paluchit with prasda answer to the question .. bro is a pure robbery .. smikaesh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This makes no sense and I can't tell if it's because of spelling errors or whatnot... Anyways, to answer your questions before the post I quoted, the ETA for the 0.4 release is sometime in October to patreon subs only. Expect a month for that to go public (or until someone uploads it here). It's plausible the dev will release sooner but unlikely. They are re-rendering the original art in batches, and the new images are a bit clearer. As to the fanart question, I'm not sure if you mean like bonus art released by the developer or by a fan. There's some bonus art by the dev and they are behind various sub levels. Hope that answers your questions.

Reactions: selberdreher

Kunaldon07

May 23, 2021
View attachment 1858308

Overview:
Humanity is in the brink of collapse, society is no more and the only thing left is the screams of the undead,
echoing across the desolate streets of a long gone civilization.

DeadMoon Survival is a choice-based visual novel where you will shape the fate of the world.
Are you going to become a badass monster slayer or will you cry in a corner swallowing your own snot?
Maybe you are willing to become something else for the sake of those you hold dear... a monster.

This game is quite dark, and in a sense, realistic.
Danger lurks around every corner and some choices need your quick reactions.

But do not fret, the horrors of the apocalyse are not the only thing that await you,
there's also room for some spicy situations.
After all, humans always strive for a ray of light in the middle of despair.
Hope is the only way to move forward...​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-12
Release Date: 2022-06-12
Developer: Hot Tomato -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Mac(0.3):
- MEGA - -
Other(0.3):
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

adf2w34t3wg thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1857041 View attachment 1857023 View attachment 1857032 View attachment 1857024 View attachment 1857025 View attachment 1857026 View attachment 1857049 View attachment 1857044 View attachment 1857027 View attachment 1857047 View attachment 1857043 View attachment 1857028 View attachment 1857029 View attachment 1857040 View attachment 1857030 View attachment 1857031 View attachment 1857042 View attachment 1857034 View attachment 1857035 View attachment 1857033 View attachment 1857036 View attachment 1857037 View attachment 1857038 View attachment 1857039 View attachment 1857045 View attachment 1857046 View attachment 1857048
waiting for a update for this game, dev u there?

Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
waiting for a update for this game, dev u there?
Think you're going to have to be patient, bud. Dev hasn't been on F95 since April 23rd. Like I said in the post just above yours, October is when the dev expects version v0.4. What's here is the most up-to-date version available.

Reactions: Soggy Bread
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes