Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm certain this game is gonna blow up sooner or later, I just don't see how people will find anything bad to complain about after the 0.4 update. The game is shaping up to be top tier and will definitely deserve +4 stars rating.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I've never seen so much ignorance in one comment. From what I've read, you're part of the team, but I wonder if the developer is aware of your mediocre behavior.
1st Who are you to say that other people's assessments are wrong?
2nd People don't have reading comprehension? Just because you write the dialogue, do you think you're better than other people? Get off that pedestal.
3º Writing better than 90% of the garbage here? I have never seen such arrogance.
4th top 3 in incest? Seriously?
5th Didn't people play many games? This applies exactly to you.
Conclusion: The game is not bad, but it is far from being in the top 3, I don't even know if it makes it into the top 50 on this site.
His writing isn't bad, but I've seen many better ones.
Respect people's opinions, even if you don't agree with them. Especially for being part of a team. It is not belittling the work of others that will make your work better than theirs. And it's not with an arrogant attitude like that, that you're going to contribute to the developer. I for a moment thought about supporting this game, but with a thought like that, from someone on the team, I'm going to stick with the pirated version.
I apologize to the developer (if he frequents here), but I don't agree with this kind of attitude.
And when I do an assessment, even though I've lost even the will, it's going to be based on my judgment, not the judgment of a team member.
First of all, yes, I'm proofreading the game, but I'm not earning anything and I'm not officially part of the development team. Now about your points:

1st I clearly explained my reasons, if you don't agree then talk about each of them so we can have a discussion instead of you just throwing crap at me for no reason.
2nd Maybe go through the reviews first. Tons of people giving it 5 stars and praising it and suddenly 2 people write a 1 star review. I'm not expecting them to love the game like everyone else but at least put some effort into the criticism and don't play the game with the skip button ON 24/7. Also the story is not even starting, maybe give the characters some room to grow. I think the 0.4 update will definitely change some people's opinions.
3rd Yes, garbage, pure garbage. Check the latest update section and download some random ones, now do that for 3 years. I've been on this forum for a while and tried countless visual novels, so I think I now pretty clearly now that the high effort ones are only in the minority. Before you call me arrogant or whatever again see point 5 below.
4th Yes, it's my opinion. See point 1, give me names and maybe we can debate about it or maybe I should just write "Who are you to say that other people's assessments are wrong?"
5th There's some objective aspects that are "quantifiable" in visual novels. Playing many games doesn't give me some kind of superiority complex or whatever you are implying I have, it's actually the action of analyzing those aspects and seeing a pattern. Sound? Already better than most VNs just for the fact that most don't even use it (not gonna talk about quality here). Character development? Oh surprise, most games throw a bunch of girls at the MC just for the sake of having sex, others rush the relationship. This one? None of that. Graphics? Yeah of course the top daz3d games look better, but have you seen how much bad looking honey select scenes and models there are? This is certainly not Eternum but it's not an ugly VN either.

Do you expect the developer to see those reviews and go... "oh that's constructive criticism so let me redo the whole game because of that". No, because he already did once when everyone agreed that the game needed more work and he reworked a big part of it. Now, a few people still don't like it? Okay but I'm definitely gonna try to prove why I think they are wrong.

Last edited:

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
+1 please some good soul who can pm me the 0.4 version link , for research purposeS u know T.T

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm going to delete my comments, I'm not interested in discussing opinions here, everyone has their own, whether you like it or not. And my comment was not meant to offend you, just for you to respect people
:LOL: Then don't post it in the first place. This is a forum, don't be afraid to write stuff. Deleting comments is just... not the way to have a proper conversation and it is for sure not the way to "win" a discussion.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
First of all, yes, I'm proofreading the game, but I'm not earning anything and I'm not officially part of the development team. Now about your points:

1st I clearly explained my reasons, if you don't agree then talk about each of them so we can have a discussion instead of you just throwing crap at me for no reason.
2nd Maybe go through the reviews first. Tons of people giving it 5 stars and praising it and suddenly 2 people write a 1 star review. I'm not expecting them to love the game like everyone else but at least put some effort into the criticism and don't play the game with the skip button ON 24/7. Also the story is not even starting, maybe give the characters some room to grow. I think the 0.4 update will definitely change some people's opinions.
3rd Yes, garbage, pure garbage. Check the latest update section and download some random ones, now do that for 3 years. I've been on this forum for a while and tried countless visual novels, so I think I now pretty clearly now that the high effort ones are only in the minority. Before you call me arrogant or whatever again see point 5 below.
4th Yes, it's my opinion. See point 1, give me names and maybe we can debate about it or maybe I should just write "Who are you to say that other people's assessments are wrong?"
5th There's some objective aspects that are "quantifiable" in visual novels. Playing many games doesn't give me some kind of superiority complex or whatever you are implying I have, it's actually the action of analyzing those aspects and seeing a pattern. Sound? Already better than most VNs just for the fact that most don't even use it (not gonna talk about quality here). Character development? Oh surprise, most games throw a bunch of girls at the MC just for the sake of having sex, others rush the relationship. This one? None of that. Graphics? Yeah of course the top daz3d games look better, but have you seen how much bad looking honey select scenes and models there are? This is certainly not Eternum but it's not an ugly VN either.

Do you expect the developer to see those reviews and go... "oh that's constructive criticism so let me redo the whole game because of that". No, because he already did once when everyone agreed that the game needed more work and he reworked a big part of it. Now, a few people still don't like it? Okay but I'm definitely gonna try to prove why I think they are wrong.
I have to say that I didn't like the first version of the game. But the dev listened the criticisms and modified the game a lot to address those suggestions that would allow him to improve it and expand the audience. Now I think the game is pretty good. Is it in the top 3? that depends on the taste of each one

VJG

Aug 29, 2018
I'm honestly surprised how it hasn't been shared here even after 2 days. This means the game is so underrated
Definately agree with you, long time i didnt played this game because it was honeyselect but when i played 3.1 for first time in one go, i was amazed. buildup is good, it may be long for others who played each updates. Scenes are really engaging. I definately see this game shine.

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
then can be that for the day of halloween it can make an effort and put it to us
plus the game is on the theme of horror so it would be perfect

Kunaldon07

May 23, 2021
I am sad :rolleyes: that the update is not out yet, I still love how the story is going and good renders.
I am waiting for this update way too long now.
Guess the update is very big in size...
Can we know the size of this update?

Reactions: guisti and yayite
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes