Carchek

Feb 8, 2020
at the start of the game it asks you to type 3 letters for a girl and you, anyone know what three letter word its supposed to be?

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
How does multiple protagonists system works in this? Do you select who you play as or does it alternate between male and female MC? Or is it just Male MC game with some female pov here and there?

Reactions: paddyo73

BlackPinkX

Jul 8, 2022
I think you should add some femdom and lezdom for the daughter, dominating her mother and brother. And you could add an encounter with a Chad asshole survivor that joins the group for the NTR path. The new member could be the MC ex bully in high school to make the NTR more spicy and painful for the MC.
Probably the developer will like that o_O .... then he'll add an absurd emotional scene where MC tries killing himself and his mother rescues him with the power of love and hugs lol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: acondo

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Guys i gotta ask this, are there any consequences if you choose a NTR choice then just follow through it until the game ends?

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I think you should add some femdom and lezdom for the daughter, dominating her mother and brother. And you could add an encounter with a Chad asshole survivor that joins the group for the NTR path. The new member could be the MC ex bully in high school to make the NTR more spicy and painful for the MC.
i think I prefer the zombies to do the NTR scenes Haha

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
How does multiple protagonists system works in this? Do you select who you play as or does it alternate between male and female MC? Or is it just Male MC game with some female pov here and there?
The latter, it alternates. I would say 70% of the time is the male mc and 30% the time female, and you make choices as female mc too.

4.00 star(s) 92 Votes