Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
the game is interesting but .. how long is it to wait for a new version of this game? and where to download step by step information for this game :unsure:

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
No zombie fun in the new version?..
There is indeed, a very big scene too. It fits a lot of the tags that are present in the genre "spoiler" in the main post.

Let me tell you that I don't like that kind of stuff and I used to wonder why the dev added it in the first place to the game, but this scene is so brutal that it becomes very fucking good somehow. It's avoidable as always.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I am interested in this game it looks cool, but it doesn't say NTR in genre, when I search for NTR here I get results like there isn't NTR. Developer notes says you can avoid it. So I am just asking here to make doubly sure, is there NTR in this game and would you consider this a good game if you are a NTR fan?

I am not here to start a shit storm, this is just an honest question, I am aware of the hate and all. I am not here to try to change the developers intentions either. I think he/she should do as he/she pleases.
With that in mind, it would really be a time saver if anyone here would and could answer my questions.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I am interested in this game it looks cool, but it doesn't say NTR in genre, when I search for NTR here I get results like there isn't NTR. Developer notes says you can avoid it. So I am just asking here to make doubly sure, is there NTR in this game and would you consider this a good game if you are a NTR fan?

I am not here to start a shit storm, this is just an honest question, I am aware of the hate and all. I am not here to try to change the developers intentions either. I think he/she should do as he/she pleases.
With that in mind, it would really be a time saver if anyone here would and could answer my questions.
Bloody hell just play the game, it's avoidable

i hate NTR, so i can say play the damn game.....it's damn good

4.00 star(s) 92 Votes