Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So basically.....after waiting for over a year for an update.....all we got was a grammar check and a transition smoother? Not one new piece of story? And I'm supposed to want to subscribe for that?
Is your definition of a year different than mine? 0.3 and 0.3.1 were released about 3 and a half months ago and 0.4 is coming in October and pledges were paused for a month due to the dev moving.

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
So basically.....after waiting for over a year for an update.....all we got was a grammar check and a transition smoother? Not one new piece of story? And I'm supposed to want to subscribe for that?
You clearly don't keep up with this project. I suggest you do the needful and subscribe to the dev's Patreon so that you can stay up to date with the progress. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Ziezn

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Has the MC been fixed to be less of a pussy boi? All the bad reviews complained about that but they all seemed to be from before the newest update where the changelog said a lot of things were rewritten.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: sonhot and Ziezn

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Has the MC been fixed to be less of a pussy boi? All the bad reviews complained about that but they all seemed to be from before the newest update where the changelog said a lot of things were rewritten.
No, because that's part of the character development and the story doesn't work without it. It wouldn't make sense for a boy with a huge trauma (well, many actually) and basically no experience because he was sheltered all his life, to just become a badass zombie slayer in 1 day. He is not really a pussy, he is just a young person showing emotions, and some of them are obviously accentuated because of the whole apocalypse thing.

The old reviews just don't apply anymore and the recent bad ones are just from people with 0 reading comprehension. As a counterargument to those reviews:

-Review talking about the game being lesbian/ntr only: hasn't played the game fully because the scenes with MC are the most prevalent.
-Review talking about the MC being a 8 year old wimpy kid -> read my first paragraph.
-Review talking about rooting for the zombies because everything else is bad, "pervy main character" "instant lesbian thoughts" "cliche dialogue" -> Well this person hasn't played many things on this site because the writing here is better than 90% of the garbage released. The build up is probably top 3 if we are talking about incest games, there's many conversation scenes that this person clearly skipped.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
no wt mod? and when the red alert dissapears I just need to roll back and pick the other choice to avoid ntr right?

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The content for the update is finished now, it will probably release on the 30th due to some proofread and the final touches still left.

Edit: Nevermind, it's already out. The wait was very worth it let me tell you :sneaky:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes