JustPain.

Feb 14, 2021
And still... One of the greatest games I've tried. They are all well written so you can feel empathy, while also, jerk off. Lol.

While the MC sometimes I feel, is dumb as fuck, I really DO hope, he grows, I can't stand him at times
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really do hope everything is for the best, but keep it up with this game!

Reactions: BVonkX

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
Genre:
3dcg, animated, male protagonist, incest, milf, teasing, groping, monster, rape, adventure, rpg, big ass, big tits, lesbian, masturbation, voyeurism, horror, vaginal sex, multiple penetration, group sex,

Where is written?

Anyway i try to search, to understand about this ntr things.
Can someone tell me if is avoidable? And how easy is avoidable? I just do not understand why all the developer just do not put an option to turn off this shitty things at the start of the game.

Any advice is welcome.
Thank you
Let's just say the NTR is completely avoidable.

I don't like NTR myself. It's distasteful no matter what kind of reasoning someone gives because it's similar to condoning polyamorous relationships in modern society. It's the ultimate cuckery situation people can get themselves into without outright going around cheating on each other.

BK186

May 18, 2017
Let's just say the NTR is completely avoidable.

I don't like NTR myself. It's distasteful no matter what kind of reasoning someone gives because it's similar to condoning polyamorous relationships in modern society. It's the ultimate cuckery situation people can get themselves into without outright going around cheating on each other.

While a man fucks all women, they also include family members. But with what moral state of society can this be identified?

If you get into societal ethics here, no one will be able to step out of their house, so don't make such ridiculous arguments.

Pman_Weh

Aug 6, 2019
no one answered my previous question.

I deliberately chose the route where the MC's mother was raped on her way home and of course I continued this route.

in this update, has the mother become a zombie? because it makes no sense for the mother to be raped and the story continues without any consequences.
Or if the character is raped without being bitten, it doesn't get infected at all?

can anyone answer this curiosity?

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
While a man fucks all women, they also include family members. But with what moral state of society can this be identified?

If you get into societal ethics here, no one will be able to step out of their house, so don't make such ridiculous arguments.
And yet these people will step out and don the mask that the "ethical" society requires them to wear.

The statement I wrote was aimed more at addressing what kind of repressed degeneracy a person can have without outright practicing it in society or they just skirt it like how people practice polyamory.

• Angry
Reactions: TheThirst

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I like this game and the corruption of the mother.

no one answered my previous question.

I deliberately chose the route where the MC's mother was raped on her way home and of course I continued this route.

in this update, has the mother become a zombie? because it makes no sense for the mother to be raped and the story continues without any consequences.
Or if the character is raped without being bitten, it doesn't get infected at all?

I think she won't become a zombie, more likely it's possible that some zombies just fuck and there are some differently mutated ones that just mate with females to make new kind of zombies.

Reactions: Codex07

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
This game has beautifull renders and the game over scene,it's really an amazing work

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
This game reminds me another HS based game - Kindred: the Redburns but with better writing and prestory (currently) and with possible sci-fi elements. Well, and mother corruption system similar to Kindred) (btw - Elisabeth are some very oldfashioned woman or very selfish) - when say to Julia - Sometime you meet someone and you need to be unexperienced (pure), in zombie apocalypsis. When they live mostly inside one street for years, without other people. Well, in her place i will say - just use some condoms, dont do strange things without them) Thats your problem if you cant find them)

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It is mentioned that zombies evolved and are now breeding with female survivors to create 'special' and more dangerous zombies. Still no sight of them though, probably in a future update.

AserDevil

Aug 18, 2020
Just what the hell are you talking about guys? You can avoid those scenes, there's clear choices for that, it's not like I like them either but no one is forcing you to see them. I'm currently rewriting the script with the permission of the developer, using proper grammar, removing some repetition, introducing better vocabulary... and I'm not going to remove the choices that he intended to have in his game.

There's a hundred more games out there that you can play (even though most of them kinda suck if you compare them to the character development and build up of this one) so stop complaining. You know those crappy bloated grindy sandbox games with somehow millions of views and stars? Go there instead because this one doesn't deserve those harsh critics.
I agree 100%

There is many other games which people can try. Don't force to change something you don't like when you have a choice.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes