JustPain.

Feb 14, 2021
Amazing game! Really had fun with the characters, and there's lot of content for a 0.2 version! Even though there aren't too many scenes with NTR, I really do like all the scenes (lewd or not). The characters are well written and you can feel empathy for them. They are very human.

Definetly will keep an eye on this game, easily goes on my top 10!

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I glad there's actually a bit more content between mom and son add in this version. The content between mom/son and mom/daughter are more balanced now.
It's also nice that now we an option to avoid lesbian scenes for those who don't like them. This version is much better than the last one.

(y) (y) (y)(y)(y)

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
while the M x S had some NTR vibes in version 1. This game is a literal love triangle, unless you opt out of the lesbian content. With that said as for the removed content. Version 1 was bringing a lot of hate, and the devs vision of the story wasn't coming across as he wanted. I think it was more of a rough draft, and was used to get feed back on the story and game he was working to create. Version 2 while not having everything that 1 had in it, is what the dev came up with after getting feedback and taking the time to think about how better to convey his story, and not only where it is going as is, but also how to get it to where he wants it. Something that a lot of devs that do remakes only think about months, or even years into there games usually. As long as he keeps pressing forward all scenes will be back soon. Also the dev didn't just remove content, but also added to the story. We will still need to see where the story goes from here as where still in the early fazes of the story.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Wow, you just got a sub Hot Tomato. I don't know how I missed this game before and just played for the first time. As you can see on my profile picture, I'm a zombie fan and more importantly an incest fan, so this is a win win, specially since mom and sis looks hot as fuck.

I like everything about this game so far, specially the voyeur sections like in the shower scenes. I also love the lesbian scenes, is just so hot, I can't wait for more.

Keep up the good work.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
I'm in this for the brother and sister action. I'm also hoping the game keeps trying to stay as believable as possible in regards to the sex. I was really impressed with how the creator addressed the condoms scene which I think implies that they're all still thinking about the consequences of going at it raw dog or not. I was like holy shit when that scene popped up and hoped there was a choice to have the MC pick a box up. It didn't happen which saddens me but other than that it makes me feel pretty good that there is gonna be a high chance pregnancy is in this.

Last edited:

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
nex update, hope it be soon and get some good content , game so far have , potential ... to much tease do more DO than tease, ...

Mar 6, 2021
Well, I want to make it clear that my intention is not to cause intrigue or denigrate anyone, right? It's just my opinion, and it's based on everything I've followed, all these years of playing this type of content.
I played this game (current version), I really liked the look, the story and the models (mother and sister).
I like the way things are progressing, they're starting to discover their feelings, what makes them feel excited.....
As a fan of resident evil games, I like the zombie theme, the fight for survival, difficulties.....
But as not everything is flowers, it has the ntr part (avoidable), but from my point of view, it doesn't add anything to the game, simply unnecessary, trying to attract the public that likes this theme. I see this a lot lately, developers want to get as many customers as possible with this, but if you see it in practice, in addition to not being able to, you still lose potential supporters. Like me, many do not support these developers, just because they have this tag in the game. Is it avoidable? Yes it is. But we don't want to spend our hard-earned money for someone who is wasting time making (avoidable) content that we totally despise.
Selfishness? Sure, but it's our money. And it's a very simple thing to understand. An example: If you have two developers making an incest game (my favorite genre), one of those developers is 100% focused on making a vanilla incest game, with a good romance, a good story.... But the other one is making a incest game too, but you're dividing your time between romance and ntr, where do you think I'm going to invest my money?
And particularly, I don't think there can be ntr and romance in the same game, as ntr is the total lack of romance.
But the big problem with ntr is not that, but how they are made, and the fault lies solely with the fans. Why? Simply because it doesn't matter the story, reason or context in which ntr was implemented, what they want is for the largest number of "Pau" to enter the Lis, it doesn't matter if it makes sense or not, many don't even care about the MC , for them, the MC shouldn't even exist, and only serves to be a cuckold.
I have friends who love NTR, and these things I said they agree, today's NTR are all forced, simply thrown on the screen to please, there's no story, no context, no depth. And to be even clearer, many of these ntr games, the developers don't like the theme, they just put money for it. And that's another reason why, ntr's are mostly poorly made. You can't do something well when you don't like it.
I'm not saying that the developer should remove ntr or anything like that, and I'm not even trying to offend anyone who likes it. We are all free to like what we want.
But financially, I think the developer should carefully consider what is most viable for him. If he wants to make this game 100% ntr, go for it. If that's what he really wants, and he's happy about it, great, be happy doing what he likes. If that's the audience he wants to reach, good luck. And that this audience instead of staying on every page begging for ntr, that they open their wallets to support these developers.
But if you want to focus more on the romance, on building their relationship, that's very welcome and I will definitely support it, but as mentioned above, at the moment not. Don't take this as some kind of blackmail, just sincerity.
Anyway, I apologize if even not wanting to, I still offended someone. And I wish the developer good luck.
If anyone is going to question my comment, please do so with maturity.

4.10 star(s) 90 Votes