selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
The zombie stuff will not be canon if you don't wish to.
That's true, there is no rape/gangbang happening "off-screen". Either it happens because you choose to see it, or it won't happen because you decided against it. That simple.
Then what the fuck was that "zombie" gang rape supposed to be?
Fanservice for those who are into it? Punishment for bad choices? An alternative narration path inside the game, triggered by meaningful choices, because this isn't a kinetic novel? Graphic exposition to lore and the nature of these zombies in this game?
Establishing Elizabeth as an unbreakable badass? Establishing Elizabeth as a defiled slut who is into being gangraped by zombies?
Rewarding a protective gameplay by upping the stakes if the MC fails to man up? By showing the dire consequences?

Pick your favourite explanation, but actually you don't even need an explanation, because in your playthrough it never happened.
And as always, if you find a certain content uncomfortable, there is a surefire way to not be confronted with it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
That's true, there is no rape/gangbang happening "off-screen". Either it happens because you choose to see it, or it won't happen because you decided against it. That simple.

Fanservice for those who are into it? Punishment for bad choices? An alternative narration path inside the game, triggered by meaningful choices, because this isn't a kinetic novel? Graphic exposition to lore and the nature of these zombies in this game?
Establishing Elizabeth as a unbreakable badass? Establishing Elizabeth as a defiled slut who is into being gangraped by zombies?
Rewarding a protective gameplay by upping the stakes if the MC fails to man up? By showing the dire consequences?

Pick your favourite explanation, but actually you don't even need an explanation, because in your playthrough it never happened.
And as always, if you find a certain content uncomfortable, there is a surefire way to not be confronted with it.
The point I was trying to make was they said it wasn't a quick fap game...but it is for certain people.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The point I was trying to make was they said it wasn't a quick fap game...but it is for certain people.
Well then, I fully agree if the only thing you are looking for is zombie sex. I should have phrased it differently.

But man it irked me when someone called it a zombie rape simulator. I guess the dev must have made an error in the script and all scenes be it lighthearted, lewd or horror ones somehow jump to the only 2 or 3 scenes that involve zombies and their rotten fucking cocks.

Reactions: selberdreher

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Why are they zombies? Why not just diseased living people?
If zombies aren't raised by necromancy (magic) every pseudo-scientific explanation is flimsy at best and needs infact a huge suspension of disbelief.
A Z-virus which is only contagious when the carrier bites a victim? A Z-virus which keeps a dead organism moving and in possession of normally at least eyesight and hearing? But such infected zombie is for whatever reason insta-killed by brain damage, although they barely need more than their spinal cord marrow, cerebellum and brain stem for those functions?

Come on, i don't think we need to recur on how zombies are supposed to be. The whole concept is highly unrealistic and therefore open to any new interpretation. 'The Walking Dead' interpreted the genre and the nature of zombie-ism differently than the movie 'Night of the living Dead' from Romero. And both were successful and valid.

There are a few common characteristics which leads us to label those as 'zombies', although in a conservative and traditional sense this term should only be applied to real dead corpses which were raised by vodoo rituals and necromancy.
Every later iteration, especially those involving an infection by a virus, aren't already really zombies anymore. And nonetheless we call them zombies, because it's a working concept for us.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Well then, I fully agree if the only thing you are looking for is zombie sex.
Yah, well, if someone is just looking for zombie sex this isn't really a quick fap game either. I haven't stopped the time, but i am quite sure i already played a few hours before this scene came up. And i am also pretty sure i got off to at least two of the 'normal' scenes before that.
The 'providing visual aid' sessions with Elizabeth were quite hot in that regard...

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yah, well, if someone is just looking for zombie sex this isn't really a quick fap game either. I haven't stopped the time, but i am quite sure i already played a few hours before this scene came up. And i am also pretty sure i got off to at least two of the 'normal' scenes before that.
The 'providing visual aid' sessions with Elizabeth were quite hot in that regard...
My favorite scene was the classroom closet scene, BUT then the dev made the three way hug sleep scene, BUT then the dev made the shower scene with Elisabeth in 0.4. Damn, I don't even know which one is my favorite, there's so many (but oh wait let me ignore absolutely all of them and call this a 1 year game without content, or maybe a zombie rape simulator?) :KEK:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I've just got done playing this game for the first time and it was pretty good. I won't compare it to Kindread because I'm sure the dev has seen it enough. I've played this game 2 times with 2 different playstyles. The 1st was a full Perverted MC and the 2nd was Shy MC with full on NTR choices.

Let's get to the characters. Juliet is the lustful, bossy sister. Elisabeth is the conflicted, horny milf. The MC is a perverted crybaby. I totally get why he's that way in game. He has his trauma and he's been shelter for many years in this apocalypse. That's not my problem I have with him though. It's the fact that he waited this long to try to become strong but cries that he wants to help. He's also made some awful decisions. I don't hate him though, I just feel he's part of the problem that he's trying to solve and his incompetence gets in the way of his progress.

That said, I partially blame Elisabeth for stalling their growth until now, too. She's done more harm than good and I'm glad she realized that. What did she think would happen to them if she died before they're "ready"? I get that she's their mother but her logic was flawed there. Then there's Juliet, she's mostly fine as a character. She just nitpick things. Saying "banana head" this and that. How about she give my banana some head! Overall, I'd say I'm fine with the cast but they can be a bit frustrating at times. Mainly the MC, himself.

Now that I got the characters out of the way. I want to talk about the choices. If they got hurt, would it really stick? I ask because I'm wondering if their actions will have different effects/repercussions. Say if Elisabeth hurt her hand from a choice in a conflict, for example, would it carry over and alter the story vs if she didn't? So far, there doesn't seem to be any consequences(outside of death scenes and the rape). It's not a deal breaker if it didn't have any other, of course. I understand it would take a lot of work. I'm just curious if they could actually be wounded because of our decisions.

That's about it, for now. I had fun playing through the game. I didn't die a single time while playing the first time. That glowing woman saving the MC from that fall was odd. The 2nd go round was with NTR in mind so I was testing out some options to see if it led to scenes. I felt like that death scene, where he finally killed a zombie after getting the medicine, was a bit forced so he couldn't grow pass his fear early. Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to the next update and can't wait to see what's going to happen.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I've just got done playing this game for the first time and it was pretty good. I won't compare it to Kindread because I'm sure the dev has seen it enough. I've played this game 2 times with 2 different playstyles. The 1st was a full Perverted MC and the 2nd was Shy MC with full on NTR choices.

Let's get to the characters. Juliet is the lustful, bossy sister. Elisabeth is the conflicted, horny milf. The MC is a perverted crybaby. I totally get why he's that way in game. He has his trauma and he's been shelter for many years in this apocalypse. That's not my problem I have with him though. It's the fact that he waited this long to try to become strong but cries that he wants to help. He's also made some awful decisions. I don't hate him though, I just feel he's part of the problem that he's trying to solve and his incompetence gets in the way of his progress.

That said, I partially blame Elisabeth for stalling their growth until now, too. She's done more harm than good and I'm glad she realized that. What did she think would happen to them if she died before they're "ready"? I get that she's their mother but her logic was flawed there. Then there's Juliet, she's mostly fine as a character. She just nitpick things. Saying "banana head" this and that. How about she give my banana some head! Overall, I'd say I'm fine with the cast but they can be a bit frustrating at times. Mainly the MC, himself.

Now that I got the characters out of the way. I want to talk about the choices. If they got hurt, would it really stick? I ask because I'm wondering if their actions will have different effects/repercussions. Say if Elisabeth hurt her hand from a choice in a conflict, for example, would it carry over and alter the story vs if she didn't? So far, there doesn't seem to be any consequences(outside of death scenes and the rape). It's not a deal breaker if it didn't have any other, of course. I understand it would take a lot of work. I'm just curious if they could actually be wounded because of our decisions.

That's about it, for now. I had fun playing through the game. I didn't die a single time while playing the first time. That glowing woman saving the MC from that fall was odd. The 2nd go round was with NTR in mind so I was testing out some options to see if it led to scenes. I felt like that death scene, where he finally killed a zombie after getting the medicine, was a bit forced so he couldn't grow pass his fear early. Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to the next update and can't wait to see what's going to happen.
A great analysis, the complaints about the characters are slowly resolved through the story as you said, good character development. As for the MC, he is kind of a bookworm so, even though he has some intelligent moments and monologues, the other less grounded books that he has read (fantasy novels or whatever) combined with the traumas and lack of a proper adolescence has kinda fucked up his mind and view of reality. The pay off is great though, THAT scene in the alley in 0.4 was so satisfying after seeing him struggle for so long.

Also I wouldn't reduce Elisabeth to just horny milf or Juliet to bossy sister. They are much more than that, the emotional scenes show it.

I don't think the story will branch a lot, at least not in a significant way like one main charcater dying while the others keep going. The important events will probably be forced like when Elisabeth became sick, with no choice to prevent it in order to advance the story. There'll be different endings for sure. There's still many different dialogues depending on the choices though.

Last edited:

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Just a reminder for the dev if he sees this: there are two other volume bars in ren'py, at least by default (I haven't used it myself so I don't know if more can be added). One of those, maybe the one conveniently named "Voice", should have the sounds of the zombies tied to it. Otherwise it's loud and obnoxious.

Reactions: dolfe67

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Also I wouldn't reduce Elisabeth to just horny milf or Juliet to bossy sister. They are much more than that, the emotional scenes show it.
I mean, that's obvious. I'm just giving my initial impressions of them because it's my 1st post in this thread. I played this for the first time, two times in a row, in one sitting. There's a lot I didn't write about so that it wouldn't be too long of a post. I only focused on select things that really stuck out for me while playing. The game obviously has emotional moments from the cast. A lot of them, in fact.

If I gave my entire impression in that post of mine, it would be even longer than it was currently. :KEK:

Reactions: rudy007 and Ruykiru

sirValde

Jul 4, 2017
At the beginning I will say, as a review about the game, I like everything in the game, except for one small moment, about it later.
To be honest, I don't understand many people on this forum and their problems with NTR. I feel that these are already their mental problems. If you go through the entire forum, you will notice that there are very few projects that have something unique, like a plot and some kind of big story or zombie content, like here. I am sure that many projects died because people hated what they did not like, and the author followed their words and changed it the way people like it, and not himself. I hope this game will remain in the same format as its author is doing now.
There is an absolute possibility to skip NTR content in this game, which is not for everyone if you play with the red selection even more so. If you refuse to help with this at the beginning of the game and continue playing even though NTR is not for you, it's strange, and then come to the forum and complain that you don't like it, it turns out to be some kind of masochism or something more complicated in your head.
The author took and showed such a terrible world with zombies and dangers for the characters, and this is his uniqueness. If this is removed, the game will become just a pointless RPG with family content, like many others. Like I said, I love all the zombie and family content in this game, I don't see anything wrong with it and the gangbang scenes look really hot, especially with Elisabeth, a very hot MILF who looks more like the protagonist to me than MC. And her two sides - a mother who loves and protects children, and a depraved whore in one person, and give content with zombies with her justified and hot. I hope there will be more content like this.
It is also worth praising the author for the study of the characters, they are unique. There is also a hot lustful milf and a loving mother, an older sister teasing her younger brother and at the same time taking care of him (the scene of a duel with zombie and MC, for example). And the main character with problems and fears inside, who wants to help and protect their loved ones, but at the same time weak. This is great work.
A big comment, perhaps, the only negative is the scene with a luminous woman, a little out of content, maybe it will be told about it later, no negativity.
To the people on the forum, if you don't like it, why hate something right away, there are plenty of other games for you with fap material without much plot, or NTR without zombies, or whatever you like. Play something else, but don't break the main feature of the game, because you don't like it.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
At the beginning I will say, as a review about the game, I like everything in the game, except for one small moment, about it later.
To be honest, I don't understand many people on this forum and their problems with NTR. I feel that these are already their mental problems. If you go through the entire forum, you will notice that there are very few projects that have something unique, like a plot and some kind of big story or zombie content, like here. I am sure that many projects died because people hated what they did not like, and the author followed their words and changed it the way people like it, and not himself. I hope this game will remain in the same format as its author is doing now.
There is an absolute possibility to skip NTR content in this game, which is not for everyone if you play with the red selection even more so. If you refuse to help with this at the beginning of the game and continue playing even though NTR is not for you, it's strange, and then come to the forum and complain that you don't like it, it turns out to be some kind of masochism or something more complicated in your head.
The author took and showed such a terrible world with zombies and dangers for the characters, and this is his uniqueness. If this is removed, the game will become just a pointless RPG with family content, like many others. Like I said, I love all the zombie and family content in this game, I don't see anything wrong with it and the gangbang scenes look really hot, especially with Elisabeth, a very hot MILF who looks more like the protagonist to me than MC. And her two sides - a mother who loves and protects children, and a depraved whore in one person, and give content with zombies with her justified and hot. I hope there will be more content like this.
It is also worth praising the author for the study of the characters, they are unique. There is also a hot lustful milf and a loving mother, an older sister teasing her younger brother and at the same time taking care of him (the scene of a duel with zombie and MC, for example). And the main character with problems and fears inside, who wants to help and protect their loved ones, but at the same time weak. This is great work.
A big comment, perhaps, the only negative is the scene with a luminous woman, a little out of content, maybe it will be told about it later, no negativity.
To the people on the forum, if you don't like it, why hate something right away, there are plenty of other games for you with fap material without much plot, or NTR without zombies, or whatever you like. Play something else, but don't break the main feature of the game, because you don't like it.
You totally get it man, the warning is there for a reason. About the "luminous woman", I don't know the rest of the story but the game will surely have some supernatural content in the future.

By the way, don't forget to write a review if you enjoyed it, the old reviews from a year ago are very outdated and I think they make the game look bad.

Last edited:

sirValde

Jul 4, 2017
By the way, don't forget to write a review if you enjoyed it, the old reviews from a year ago are very outdated and I think they make the game look bad.
Already done. Changed a few things for a complete review and added about incest content and characters. The game and dev definitely deserve a good review.(y)

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Wait for an update!! - A wt-mod ore an ingame wt would make me very happy

:love: (y) (y)

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Wait for an update!! - A wt-mod ore an ingame wt would make me very happy

:love: (y) (y)
I don't think there's a need for a walkthrough. Most of the choices just change dialogues, others alter some scenes like the lingerie choice and the important ones are really obvious because they open up the lesbian route, or result in death so game over or are marked red for the zombie/ntr warning. There's one were you need to trust Jul to get the scene with her in 0.4 (but it is also quite obvious because the dialogue hints at this if you don't get the scene).

Reactions: BVonkX

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
I don't know how that scene is like I don't suppose I ever will. In my game those things have neither happened nor will happen

I'm glad that didn't happen in my game.
if you choose the options you want, then you can open this scene .. otherwise, what's the point in zombie life in a porn game? just to wet them? but it won't be interesting .. am I wrong?

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Then what the fuck was that "zombie" gang rape supposed to be?
because this way the game will be much more interesting .. wit it is a porn game right?! well, think about it yourself .. what is the meaning of zombies in a porn game ?! just to kill them no, this will not be interesting .. right?

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes