Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well this story could have been good if the dev would have made it like a real survival and not like a standard family with all the bad tropes of the genre.
The dialogues are absolutely not matching with the situation, it's weird. The mom who is supposed to be the badass scavenger behaves like a usual family mother, the sister is of course an awfull brat and the son is supposed to be 18 but behaves like a 10 years old kid with a first hard on problem !:ROFLMAO:
This is ridiculous, if they really go outside they won't last one minute, this story should have been told in an usual world with a school setting, hmmm ehhh oh no not a school setting :oops:

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
I think some posters above me already tell what i want to say here but i think i enjoy NTR route more than vanilla for now. NTR route is way hotter than vanilla/harem route. Also this VN reminds me of another quite similar setting story(son daughter mom threesome).

Reactions: Looper9 and Ziezn

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think some posters above me already tell what i want to say here but i think i enjoy NTR route more than vanilla for now. NTR route is way hotter than vanilla/harem route. Also this VN reminds me of another quite similar setting story(son daughter mom threesome).
I don't like the NTR route, and I don't need to try it to know, in fact I have no intention of seeing any of its scenes. So in my case I like the vanilla route better.

Reactions: Hahah5555

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well this story could have been good if the dev would have made it like a real survival and not like a standard family with all the bad tropes of the genre.
The dialogues are absolutely not matching with the situation, it's weird. The mom who is supposed to be the badass scavenger behaves like a usual family mother, the sister is of course an awfull brat and the son is supposed to be 18 but behaves like a 10 years old kid with a first hard on problem !:ROFLMAO:
This is ridiculous, if they really go outside they won't last one minute, this story should have been told in an usual world with a school setting, hmmm ehhh oh no not a school setting :oops:
MC: He has a big childhood trauma, was sheltered all his life and didn't get to live a normal life because of the apocalypse.
Sister: More or less the same as MC and she thinks her dads death was the fault of MC, she still loves him but they always bicker a bit.
Mom: She doesn't want to lose the only thing she has left and wants her kids to have a normal life in the apocalypse. She hesitates for them to go outside but still tries to train them so they are not defenseless.

That's just at the start, the characters slowly change their behaviour, one of the turning points being in the 0.4 update and there's many more layers to it, some not even explained yet in the story. You can think whatever you want but this game is not a quick fap fest. Pay attention to the dialogues and play for more than 30 minutes and everything will start making more sense.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
MC: He has a big childhood trauma, was sheltered all his life and didn't get to live a normal life because of the apocalypse.
Sister: More or less the same as MC and she thinks her dads death was the fault of MC, she still loves him but they always bicker a bit.
Mom: She doesn't want to lose the only thing she has left and wants her kids to have a normal life in the apocalypse. She hesitates for them to go outside but still tries to train them so they are not defenseless.

That's just at the start, the characters slowly change their behaviour, one of the turning points being in the 0.4 update and there's many more layers to it, some not even explained yet in the story. You can think whatever you want but this game is not a quick fap fest. Pay attention to the dialogues and play for more than 30 minutes and everything will start making more sense.
Then what the fuck was that "zombie" gang rape supposed to be?

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
A scene buried between 3 consecutive bad choices that you need to make in order for it to happen. Either you had bad luck, didn't have the warning active, forgot to rollback or you wanted to see it because some people like that kinda stuff. And please, don't say this is a zombie rape simulator like other people did because that's just not true. The game has a million more scenes that don't involve zombies and are 100% canon instead of a possible story branch where you have to willingly click a choice to play it.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
A continuation to the last part of 0.4 will probably release in December
I hope you are right!! i especially liked the scenes where zombies rape elizabeth at first when she gets off with the kids .. and then at the end of the game where she falls into the warehouse and there a crowd of zombies rape her from the heart hahaha .. it’s interesting only where was the time the daughter what did they do?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know how that scene is like I don't suppose I ever will. In my game those things have neither happened nor will happen

I hope you are right!! i especially liked the scenes where zombies rape elizabeth at first when she gets off with the kids .. and then at the end of the game where she falls into the warehouse and there a crowd of zombies rape her from the heart hahaha .. it’s interesting only where was the time the daughter what did they do?
I'm glad that didn't happen in my game.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
A scene buried between 3 consecutive bad choices that you need to make in order for it to happen. Either you had bad luck, didn't have the warning active, forgot to rollback or you wanted to see it because some people like that kinda stuff. And please, don't say this is a zombie rape simulator like other people did because that's just not true. The game has a million more scenes that don't involve zombies and are 100% canon instead of a possible story branch where you have to willingly click a choice to play it.
If those scenes are going to keep being made then what the fuck would call it then? Oh, and by the way I rolled back as soon as I knew where it was headed it's a quick fap game only for "certain" people. I'm willing to bet every female in this will be raped long before the mc gets anything other than handjobs and blowjobs.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
If those scenes are going to keep being made then what the fuck would call it then? Oh, and by the way I rolled back as soon as I knew where it was headed it's a quick fap game only for "certain" people. I'm willing to bet every female in this will be raped long before the mc gets anything other than handjobs and blowjobs.
You missed my point, the scenes are avoidable. The zombie stuff will not be canon if you don't wish to.

However, I think the point you are trying to make is: "The development time making those scenes could be used elsewhere" and I agree to some extent, but the other parts of the game don't suffer because of it. There's already enough of those mindless incest VN in my opinion and I'm glad this one has some unique stuff and is also a very slow burn, the reward feels better in the end.

BlackPinkX

Jul 8, 2022
You missed my point, the scenes are avoidable. The zombie stuff will not be canon if you don't wish to.

However, I think the point you are trying to make is: "The development time making those scenes could be used elsewhere" and I agree to some extent, but the other parts of the game don't suffer because of it. There's already enough of those mindless incest VN in my opinion and I'm glad this one has some unique stuff and is also a very slow burn, the reward feels better in the end.
Ohh yeah!! rape and gankbang is so "unique" and original :rolleyes:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ohh yeah!! rape and gankbang is so "unique" and original :rolleyes:
First of all let me say that I don't enjoy those scenes but I think they are unique. Let me elaborate.

You have a point because rape tag gives me 2611 results in this site and incest less at 1467 BUT zombie rape gangbang? Come on, I know zombies are not original but where have you seen zombies that love sex and evolve by reproducing with normal woman?

Btw talking about uniqueness another "mc goes back home" tag: "incest" visual novels just dropped, here we go again :PogChamp:

Reactions: Htyur and DanThaMan

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
First of all let me say that I don't enjoy those scenes but I think they are unique. Let me elaborate.

You have a point because rape tag gives me 2611 results in this site and incest less at 1467 BUT zombie rape gangbang? Come on, I know zombies are not original but where have you seen zombies that love sex and evolve by reproducing with normal woman?

Btw talking about uniqueness another "mc goes back home" tag: "incest" visual novels just dropped, here we go again :PogChamp:
Why are they zombies? Why not just diseased living people? Unless they're going to start eating people there's no point in them being dead.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Why are they zombies? Why not just diseased living people? Unless they're going to start eating people there's no point in them being dead.
They eat people, have you seen the start? Also some of the game over scenes Also they are rotten as fuck and a horror apocalypse doesn't really work without some kind of monster be it human or other, that's boring. I don't have the whole picture of the story but as far as I know, they don't eat some of the women because they can breed and evolve with them, that's how the special zombies are born.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
They eat people, have you seen the start? Also some of the game over scenes Also they are rotten as fuck and a horror apocalypse doesn't really work without some kind of monster be it human or other, that's boring. I don't have the whole picture of the story but as far as I know, they don't eat some of the women because they can breed and evolve with them, that's how the special zombies are born.
I meant like the ones from 28 days later.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes