hggwd

Nov 29, 2022
I sure love the ear rape feature. Really brings the tension to a 10. My favorite part is how it has nothing to do with the sound bar in settings.

• Haha
Reactions: Vlrnt

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
This update, always with the fucking sisters, I swear... That would have been an amazing cunnilingus scene if he was doing it to his mom. Really wish somebody would make a game like this where the only characters are a mother and son.

Yoyo134678

Aug 4, 2020
I downloaded the pc version and try to use in joiplay but when I extract the in joi and select exe file it shows loading and app doesn't work . Plz can somebody help me?

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
Generally speaking, why do people play grand theft auto? They dont really want to go round shooting people and robbing banks do they? Its fantasy, something different, escapism from the normal they experience in life. You overthink it to much and people get way to invested in thier pixel girlfriends.

I love NTR games iu love incest games. Doesnt mean i wanna fuck my sister or watch the neighbour do my girlfriend, or maybe i do who knows haha. The point is thats not reality. Most of us live normal lives and games allow us to experience and try new and different things without the consequences of real life which circles back to my point about Grand Theft Auto. Im sure the thought of going out and shooting people is quite disturbing to most but they still play games where they do it. People just wanna experience different things.

hahahah it's not the same thing... instead say you're playing GTA and a player kills your girlfriends, your family, your friends... it's pretty much the same but still not... when it comes to love and sex, it's a notch worse ;)

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh I was just wondering yesterday if the game got an update, cool.
Time for some zombies and incest

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Yo ho ho!
I want to be an ethical pirate
I want to be an ethical pirate
I want to be an ethical pirate!

Public release be on 1st o' march, carry on the usual but if ye can please show the dev some love on patreon :whistle:

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
I played both versions (with and without NTR) and I disagree with you, it has a lot of NTR-rape content.
My point is: There are many NTR games far inferior to this one, in every way, but with many more patrons. Reason? True NTR.
If the developer loves this zombie rape, ok, let him be happy doing what he likes. But if he's looking to live on gaming income, maybe he should shift his focus and deliver real NTR. As I said in the previous comment, the scene of Elisabeth touching another man's cock was very good and very hot. How an NTR should be, with feelings, doubts, inner conflicts. Not a simple rape of disgusting things, no personalities, no feelings, no nothing. But I say again, if it's the developer's taste, be happy. But that's not what many NTR fans like.
NTR is not the main focus of the game
The zombie sex is just the evil/corruption consequences of your bad actions.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Generally speaking, why do people play grand theft auto? They dont really want to go round shooting people and robbing banks do they? Its fantasy, something different, escapism from the normal they experience in life. You overthink it to much and people get way to invested in thier pixel girlfriends.

I love NTR games iu love incest games. Doesnt mean i wanna fuck my sister or watch the neighbour do my girlfriend, or maybe i do who knows haha. The point is thats not reality. Most of us live normal lives and games allow us to experience and try new and different things without the consequences of real life which circles back to my point about Grand Theft Auto. Im sure the thought of going out and shooting people is quite disturbing to most but they still play games where they do it. People just wanna experience different things.
Same but there is a certain amount of attachment to fictional characters, and most people naturally don't want their things to be touched by others
I personally am ok with NTR in incest but only as a corruption path/options and not with a sole person that steals away your love interests, but a group or randoms

Xaolon

Sep 13, 2021
nice but i hope to see juliet lose her virginity to zombies instead of bad ending and continue the story like elizabet and make it two route as mentioned in the game intro and upgraded animation then this game becomes become the best (bad ending good but hope to see like i said)

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Absolute banger of a game. The story is very well written, the audio slaps, the girls are hot, renders are great. The game obviously reminds me of the Redburns, but not just because it's a zombie game made with Honey Select, but also because the buildup and dialogues are sexy as fuck.

There is a lot of bait & switch however, though. That last sexy scene with Elisabeth was a bit much.

The last scene with the sister however, and I don't mean just the sexual act, but also what comes before that, was a 10/10. The monologue our MC had was intense as fuck, and the look in his eyes conveyed it perfectly. Cinematic experience, that kind of reminded me of .. something I watched before.

10/10 game. Playing it for the first time, in one go, was a total blast. I almost wish I didn't though, and found it at a later point, because now the wait is going to kill me. Hoping to get what the last scene with mom promised!

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes