Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
I have played again the end of the last update and have chosen the wrong path with Mom. I must say, this permanent rape, this GangBang of the zombies was already partly no longer bearable. There was no end to it. I thought or hoped that she would die... but she survived the horde. So I didn't like that at all. If it's the same for the daughter now... we haven't seen her story yet... then I would find the idea of it disgusting. But if that's what the dev wants? ...I wouldn't like it.
That's ok, you have your own preference but a the majority of the playerbase likes to see the monster scenes and degradation of the mother and sister, and I believe that's what the dev likes too

In the future its highly expected for more of the same fetishes you dislike so it may be a good option to A. put this game off B. rollback to the other options (since its pretty clear in the context what type of scene you going get) C. develop a new fetish :p

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
There are people that like such things... Apparently... You know it'd avoidable? Why then intentionally go there? I hate this scene (saw it) and will not see it again. If I had no possibility to avoid it, I would probably stop playing it. But game is good, so long I have a choice.
On the "realistic" side, dystopian world, zombies, live/dead situation and no time to think in this situation. There are occasionally tough choices to make and there is no right and good choice.
But if I have a possibility to avoid this, I will gladly continue to play, I just like this game. The story is good, HS is not the best engine, but it's apparently better to render with no high end computers and it's faster to render. The renders are not perfect, but more the good enough to play. I kinda like the whole story and renders. Probably not for everyone.
That's ok, you have your own preference but a the majority of the playerbase likes to see the monster scenes and degradation of the mother and sister, and I believe that's what the dev likes too

In the future its highly expected for more of the same fetishes you dislike so it may be a good option to A. put this game off B. rollback to the other options (since its pretty clear in the context what type of scene you going get) C. develop a new fetish :p
Yeah I choose option B! And no! Not C! ;)
I really like the game. Yeah, you are right. The tags indicate that there are more such scenes. But you don't have to play them.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah I choose option B! And no! Not C! ;)
I really like the game. Yeah, you are right. The tags indicate that there are more such scenes. But you don't have to play them.
I like Hot Tomatos aproach, it's everything contraversial avoidable; NTR? I's there, one mouse click, PUFF, it isn't. Lesbian? Avoidable. And the best thing, you actually don't loose to much content. Which is different from other games. I remember one game I played, everything avoidable, but you loose 40% of content.

Reactions: Hlextor

Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
Any news on the next update?:unsure:

Hey! I hope everything is going fine for all of you!
As always, I'm working hard on the game, and now, I think I can give you a release date for the 0.5 version... so:

DeadMoon Survival 0.5 will be released between January 28 and February 3!
In the next few days I will post some other teasers, but it's kind of hard to choose them because I don't want to spoil the story too much!
Be ready!

Stay Tuned
Hot Tomato

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
Does anyone else find the cumming sound weird? I know that it's sometimes used in the games, but I think that in the case with the Dead Moon Survival "kills" the immersion for me.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Does anyone else find the cumming sound weird? I know that it's sometimes used in the games, but I think that in the case with the Dead Moon Survival "kills" the immersion for me.
I don't remember, and that's good think. If it was bad, I would remember. I played itfrom first version including the real first version. In some games I remember this things, but it's sometimes impossible to synchronize audio files with picture or video.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
The sound is one thing but I find the dick juice to be...different. Pre-cum ain't like that

Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
Found on Patreon Page

The 0.5 version will be released on the 8th of February for 5+ patreons, on the 15th of February for the 1+ patreons and the public version will be released on the 1st of March.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Found on Patreon Page

The 0.5 version will be released on the 8th of February for 5+ patreons, on the 15th of February for the 1+ patreons and the public version will be released on the 1st of March.
Don't bother about it. It will leak before that. probably about 5÷ patreons. It always does.

Reactions: Choronzon79

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
we need a hero
Hold your horses and stop being an uninformed beggar.

"DeadMoon Survival / Version 0.5
Boyz and girlz, finally, the update is ready! As you'll see, this version is actually more story focused, even if there are still some "hot" scenes. Next update will focus on the spicy stuff, more precisely between the MC, Juliet and Elisabeth. But sometimes I don't have the choice and have to make the plot progress :)
I really hope you will enjoy it. Now let's talk about what's new in the changelog below:
Content:
-1000+ new renders.
-New tracks and sound effects.
-Changed several renders at the early stage of the game. The main character no longer has underwear that looks like panties.
The game has a total amount of 6500+ renders.
Hot scene actors:
-MC X Juliet.
-Juliet X Monster (avoidable).
This is all, enjoy :)"

So, be a good boy and wait for the people who actually pays for the game to publish here IF they want, or wait until March like most of the people.

Reactions: wulfstorms

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sorry to the developer, but it was a total disappointment. I expected a decent NTR, maybe with another family, a survivor group... The one where Elisabeth touched the other man's dick, that scene was hot. But seeing a rape of disgusting, rotten zombies is not for me. If it was focused on a normal NTR, I would definitely support it until the end. But not with this horrible thing.

DeadMoon Survival 0.5 / Link for 10+ Patreons
Here we go!
Have fun!
Link for WINDOWS and LINUX: Mega
Link for MAC: Mega
I really try to understand you... You know that everything is avodable? At least it was up to last update. So, I think it's again. Everything could be avoided, every single one. You are being asked before every single major event. Are those choices still there?

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I really try to understand you... You know that everything is avodable? At least it was up to last update. So, I think it's again. Everything could be avoided, every single one. You are being asked before every single major event. Are those choices still there?
I don't think you understood what he said, he wrote he was hoping for a good NTR scene this update that doesn't include the zombies but there wasn't one.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes