rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Nice, but where is Elizabeth? Can't wait to get more of her
I like both equally. But you are right, there are no pics of Elisabeth (not one from present). I'm little suspicious. Or we have to deal with sis only, or mom's is on her own. Or dev just didn't show mom's pictures because of spoilers. I can't wait for release. ;)

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
It's light, and it's not even real NTR. The zombies can catch and fuck the MC's mom if you make the "wrong" choices.
well i would say it's a bad choice that zombies fuck mc's mom..otherwise what's the point of making zombies careless? it was possible to create it so that if the choice was not correct, the zombies could have sold them all and the game would have ended with this, but there is no place for zombies to fuck her, I don’t think that this is the wrong choice))

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Any zombie action with sis in the upcoming update? She needs some love too
There is any teaser with this kind of content, unfortunately (maybe on the high tiers, but we don't know); author said that "he doesn't want to spoil the hot stuff" on the 0.5 release date prediction, so we don't know how many new scenes we'll get or if they're with mom or sis.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I like both girls. There are equally imperfect, but on a credible way. Mam acts Mom-ish, sister sister-ish. And not in a bad way. Horny, yes, it's a adult game. I don't agree with everything they do, or say, but it's a very unique situation, and people react in unique situation, unique. I said before, so long rape scenes are avoidable, i'm good. Like the game. Unique experience.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I really like the game! From the story, to the characters and the pictures. Well, the graphics are not very good, but that does not matter in this game.
The slow corruption of the characters, especially the mother is very well described by the story!
You have to make the effort to read the story though. Fortunately, the zombies play a minor role to all in all. :)

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
I really like the game! From the story, to the characters and the pictures. Well, the graphics are not very good, but that does not matter in this game.
The slow corruption of the characters, especially the mother is very well described by the story!
You have to make the effort to read the story though. Fortunately, the zombies play a minor role to all in all. :)
We need moar zombies

Reactions: Looper9

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
We need moar zombies
Really? You're kidding, right?

I think the zombies are currently in the game for that, to show a certain fear scenario in the game. Sex with them, just like with the mother (if you make the wrong choice) should be the exception in my opinion.
I am not clear about two things. What happened to the boy? What was that glare? Why and how did he survive the attack of the zombies? And where is the mother going on her motorcycle? What and where is she exploring?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

I think the zombies are currently in the game for that, to show a certain fear scenario in the game. Sex with them, just like with the mother (if you make the wrong choice) should be the exception in my opinion.
I am not clear about two things. What happened to the boy? What was that glare? Why and how did he survive the attack of the zombies? And where is the mother going on her motorcycle? What and where is she exploring?
Agree. Where does she go with the bike? From where does she get fresh orange juice? Are there other survivals, are they dangerous? MC has some strange vibe, he is somehow different, but now it's really tough to come with some conclusion. He is somehow strange, he is scared, but on the other hand fast and agile without training. As he was somehow prepared for this sh*ty situation, but without be self aware of this. I guess we will find out in few next updates. Story is good, I hope it will continue in similar way.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021

More zombie types and intelligent zombies like the aplha (? The big one), adding more fear to the scenario and new ways to combat them (also new sex scenes)
Also agree, excited to see where the mother goes

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
More zombie types and intelligent zombies like the aplha (? The big one), adding more fear to the scenario and new ways to combat them (also new sex scenes)
Also agree, excited to see where the mother goes
Less is more ;-)
That would end up in the fetish of necrophilia, right? Not sure if that's what they call it when women have sex with zombies? I think that would ruin the story and the game. This fetish should not be placed in this game.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
That would end up in the fetish of necrophilia, right? Not sure if that's what they call it when women have sex with zombies? I think that would ruin the story and the game. This fetish should not be placed in this game.
No, it comes under "monster" or "creature" fetish, since they no longer are dead humans, but reanimated or transformed into a creature or monster. Definition of zombie is a "corpse that has been turned into a creature" so its no longer human.

It would be necro if a person died and someone had sex with their dead body, their lifeless limp corpse.

Technically you are correct but its widely accepted that zombies are monsters that used to be human, than human corpses. Zombies can vary visually too, so many zombie types would never be considered being originated from a human, they can be an animal or a merge between other zombies

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Actually, yes.You can find in on this forum. Just read the posts, few pages before or you visit his patreon page, scroll mouse and there it is. (you don't have to be patreon to read) Ant that works for about 99% of the games here.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
No, it comes under "monster" or "creature" fetish, since they no longer are dead humans, but reanimated or transformed into a creature or monster. Definition of zombie is a "corpse that has been turned into a creature" so its no longer human.

It would be necro if a person died and someone had sex with their dead body, their lifeless limp corpse.

Technically you are correct but its widely accepted that zombies are monsters that used to be human, than human corpses. Zombies can vary visually too, so many zombie types would never be considered being originated from a human, they can be an animal or a merge between other zombies
I have played again the end of the last update and have chosen the wrong path with Mom. I must say, this permanent rape, this GangBang of the zombies was already partly no longer bearable. There was no end to it. I thought or hoped that she would die... but she survived the horde. So I didn't like that at all. If it's the same for the daughter now... we haven't seen her story yet... then I would find the idea of it disgusting. But if that's what the dev wants? ...I wouldn't like it.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I have played again the end of the last update and have chosen the wrong path with Mom. I must say, this permanent rape, this GangBang of the zombies was already partly no longer bearable. There was no end to it. I thought or hoped that she would die... but she survived the horde. So I didn't like that at all. If it's the same for the daughter now... we haven't seen her story yet... then I would find the idea of it disgusting. But if that's what the dev wants? ...I wouldn't like it.
There are people that like such things... Apparently... You know it'd avoidable? Why then intentionally go there? I hate this scene (saw it) and will not see it again. If I had no possibility to avoid it, I would probably stop playing it. But game is good, so long I have a choice.
On the "realistic" side, dystopian world, zombies, live/dead situation and no time to think in this situation. There are occasionally tough choices to make and there is no right and good choice.
But if I have a possibility to avoid this, I will gladly continue to play, I just like this game. The story is good, HS is not the best engine, but it's apparently better to render with no high end computers and it's faster to render. The renders are not perfect, but more the good enough to play. I kinda like the whole story and renders. Probably not for everyone.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes