guisti

Jul 7, 2021
well I'll start but I'm the only one who sees a lot of similarity with the manga attack on titans?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Do you guys think zombie rapes will be an independent thing that is separate from the core story progression, or do you think it will accumulate into a route?

I think it's pretty clear that there will be a good vs evil split with the MC at some point (probably near the end). The "moon" aspect which represents hope versus the darkness within him that was part of whatever his dad was experimenting on. The dream in the latest update could be a hint that MC's dark route might be something like becoming the Lord of zombies. Maybe if the girls get zombie raped too much, it will lead to the dark MC path. But maybe not, because ideally, you'd want the good vs evil decision to be MC's own decision rather than being forced on him by circumstances.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Do you guys think zombie rapes will be an independent thing that is separate from the core story progression, or do you think it will accumulate into a route?

I think it's pretty clear that there will be a good vs evil split with the MC at some point (probably near the end). The "moon" aspect which represents hope versus the darkness within him that was part of whatever his dad was experimenting on. The dream in the latest update could be a hint that MC's dark route might be something like becoming the Lord of zombies. Maybe if the girls get zombie raped too much, it will lead to the dark MC path. But maybe not, because ideally, you'd want the good vs evil decision to be MC's own decision rather than being forced on him by circumstances.
I think it would be a nice/logical way to measure an "MC dark ending or path", to have he being corrupted, mind-breaked or taken over by the virus/dark side/whatever is responsible for that, but it raises the issue that you said: would be let he being corrupted by choice after seeing all that or let him be corrupted "by the environment"? It's a nice duality to work out.

Reactions: desmosome

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I don't know, in my game I'm not playing any of the rape scenes, so I don't think that option really affects me.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Happy New Year to all. I like this game. Something different. I too don't play the dark path because I don't like rape scenes. But in a game about end of the world, sometime there is no good choice. I don't think people (everybody is a good critic) try to understand that fact.

May 12, 2019
Any fix on the loud sound effects? The volume sliders only work for some sounds/music but stuff like the thunder/gunshots during the flashback to the outbreak and MC's first time outside searching for medicine the door slamming and zombie sounds are super loud with no way to adjust the volume except through your computers volume mixer. I'm on a brand new save by the way.

Reactions: delain

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
There's also the cheating scene during the flash back with the male and female survivor.
Which is, "surprise, surprise!", also complete avoidable. And under "genre" is also "multiple protagonist". If you take this literary it's true, but is only used to enable/disable lesbian scenes (and NTR scenes too)
There is no need to run away from this (my opinion) really good survival game.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes