Dec 21, 2019
The dev atually ran a poll on his patreon to his subscribers to see if they wanted the zombie rape to continue or not. The results were his paying patreons liked it and wanted it to continue. Despite that he changed his mind after that because he was worried patreon and subscriber would close him down and he would be banned from here as well for some reason.
I know. I just said it was clear that a lot of people wanted those scenes, and it's lame to cut content because of patreon rules and complaints. I just said that. Did you fap yourself blind? Were the nuns right about masturbation all along?!

It's fine to be disappointed that the scenes are gone. But you're exaggerating and lying, just like the other side. Pretending it was a bigger part of the game than it actually was. And you had nothing to say to the snapshot of the dev proving you wrong. Weird.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
what's new here folks? i just thought to visit after the last 3 updates haha
alright I read the two last pages. Dear God what is happening haha

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The dev literally said he cut the monster scenes because of patreon and because of negative feedback about them. 2 outside factors that had absolutely nothing to do with some kind of "sacred vision" he had for the project lol.

You're all in this pathetic ntr war saying shit that's been proven wrong by the actual creator of the game.

Those scenes weren't the main theme of the game, but clearly a lot of people still wanted them and it's shitty to have to cut content because of patreon rules and complainers. Something everyone would admit if they were being honest.
https://f95zone.to/threads/deadmoon-survival-v0-6-hot-tomato.97784/post-10059690

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I haven't played this game in quite a while. Last time I played the MC was weak and annoying. Has there been any significant character building with him or is he still pretty beta?

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I haven't played this game in quite a while. Last time I played the MC was weak and annoying. Has there been any significant character building with him or is he still pretty beta?
He is going through quite the character arc.

Reactions: Famescua

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just think he is a whiny little turd he reminds me of a typical Japanese visual novel protagonist.
That's intended, this VN has a slow character development, just like a book. He has evolved so much if you get to the current end of the 0.6 version.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's intended, this VN has a slow character development, just like a book. He has evolved so much if you get to the current end of the 0.6 version.
I know i finished it and i still don't like him.
Like i said he reminds me too much of a japanese visual novel protaganist.
Still the lesbian scene was hot thats what i'm really here for.
I can put up with the mc.

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
So I missed the patching of the zombie scenes. Any way to add those back? Like I get dev wants to go away from that but the old scenes should still be an option.
NVM, found the posts. I like the decision and I still like the game. I just also liked the removed scenes.

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
There is obviously some kind of evolution within the "zombie society". Anyway, that's how I understood some of the references, including the different types of zombis. In so far, one could always understand the rapes as an attempt to do evolution. Then the copulations would have made sense in the story. Only, in this case, Hot Tomato would have had to credibly incorporate the sense of these rapes into the story, with some goal.
But since they were obviously just an additional fetish, they can go away.
For those who value the story, the decision can be indifferent, all others....
When does the rapes occur? I havent seen any.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes