char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
It's like comparing Dragon Ball Z vs. Super. It's Obvious that Future Trunks of Z is better than the blue-haired retard

• Haha
Reactions: Looper9

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
How much of a female protagonist game this is? I like female protagonist game with cheating so should I go ahead with this one? Thanks for the answer

Reactions: Blueshift

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Lots of posts on the removed content in the recent updates. I definitely feel that without the removed content, the game does not stand out in any way anymore. We are now left basically with a mentally unstable MC and his overly horny mother and sister in a zombie setting, which is not too bad by itself but I decidedly feel it was all much better done in Kindread: the Redburns

To Hot Tomato as a developer, I put it to the dev...what is this game meant to be? If it is a passion project that you are making for yourself as a hobby and you want to share it with everyone, then of course proceed as your heart dictates as creativity and personal tastes are fluid and ever-evolving. It is difficult to force and if your heart is not in it, then why bother?

But if this game is meant to be a product that you are trying to sell, via Patron or whatnot, then damn how you feel about it. Give the consumers what they want and they will give you their money, it cannot be simpler. Some content created division in your player base, WTF? Then give them the option of choosing whether to see it or not. It's not rocket science, you are already giving them the choice to see so-called "NTR content" or not, right? Why sacrifice one customer base for another when it is actually possible to cater to both sides?

So TL;DR...if this is a hobby, follow your heart and make your own game, Hot Tomato. But if you intend for this to be a job or source of income, then knuckle down, grit your teeth and get the job done, son. We've all done a few distasteful things to earn a living in this world, that's life. :LOL:

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
Both do in the old release but in the new revision its just a bad action taken, a bite to the neck, game over. I will say the Dev did great in the rewrite but having supported for the now deleted content I dont see the reason to hover for now.
which content got removed? was it the zombie rape scenes?

Rorianguru

Jan 3, 2019
Is not like I'm all for the zombie rape part, but I liked that you had that choice, and now it feels like the game is less by removing it. I love games where there are multi parts you can choose from instead of just way one if there is just one part you can choose there is no point in playing it over again if there is no difference to be made.

Do like most other game creator has done, make two different versions.

DeadMoon Survival - with zombie Rape
DeadMoon Survival - with zombie Kill

And maybe one with both and see who gets the most downloads.
I prefer to play games that have a lot of unexpected content, like the old version.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Looks like his SS page is not longer under review. Good news I suppose but unless it's not updating it doesn't look like he has any supporters at all?

• Haha
Reactions: mulerider

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
But if this game is meant to be a product that you are trying to sell, via Patron or whatnot, then damn how you feel about it. Give the consumers what they want and they will give you their money, it cannot be simpler. Some content created division in your player base, WTF? Then give them the option of choosing whether to see it or not. It's not rocket science, you are already giving them the choice to see so-called "NTR content" or not, right? Why sacrifice one customer base for another when it is actually possible to cater to both sides?
Who are you to tell what product he should make? Did you do a serious market research? If you don't like it, go on your way.

BTW the ntr and zombie rapes were already optional. The issue is not the people who complained about these scenes, but the people who fantasized about them. It's not really what the dev wanted.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
BTW the ntr and zombie rapes were already optional. The issue is not the people who complained about these scenes, but the people who fantasized about them. It's not really what the dev wanted.
If the dev didn't want it then they wouldn't have spent time creating the several scenes in intricate detail in the first place. What you say makes no fucking sense to me.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I wonder what happen to all those "LET THE DEV DO WHAT HE WANTS, IT'S HIS GAME, IT'S HIS VISION"

People at?

Not so cool when the shoe is on the other foot now, huh? Keep that same energy for this as well, let the dev have his vision, And let him do what he wants, and that excludes zombie rape.

Not all fun when it happens to you now, aye? No "IT'S THE DEVS VISION, OR GAME" sayings now, huh?

Just forget all that preaching now, huh?

Well, deal with it.

Don't like it, then time to move on to another game, simple as that.

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
The incest was always the selling point along with the world building and character development.

The zombie rape shit was an afterthought and I always felt like it was just weird how the mother got raped and then it was just put on the backburner with no real consequences.

tl;dr zombie rape shit won't be missed. cry more.

Also, whichever butthurt asshole who sabotaged his Patreon account by reporting it because of the zombie content getting removed will have it coming to them one day. I'm a firm believer in karma.

Dec 21, 2019
Who are you to tell what product he should make? Did you do a serious market research? If you don't like it, go on your way.

The dev literally said he cut the monster scenes because of patreon and because of negative feedback about them. 2 outside factors that had absolutely nothing to do with some kind of "sacred vision" he had for the project lol.

You're all in this pathetic ntr war saying shit that's been proven wrong by the actual creator of the game.

Those scenes weren't the main theme of the game, but clearly a lot of people still wanted them and it's shitty to have to cut content because of patreon rules and complainers. Something everyone would admit if they were being honest.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
So from reading the last three pages of posts it looks like the zombie rape was removed and there's a massive argument over it. I'm not going to enter that ring except to say that even though some of us don't like that the dev capitulated to some of his audience over others, that was his choice to do. If you don't like it, you can just do what I'm going to do: not download the new version and ignore it when it whenever it shows up in latest updates. It's not that big of a deal.
Don't bother quoting or replying to this, odds are I'm not gonna respond.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
The dev literally said he cut the monster scenes because of patreon and because of negative feedback about them. 2 outside factors that had absolutely nothing to do with some kind of "sacred vision" he had for the project lol.

You're all in this pathetic ntr war saying shit that's been proven wrong by the actual creator of the game.

Those scenes weren't the main theme of the game, but clearly a lot of people still wanted them and it's shitty to have to cut content because of patreon rules and complainers. Something everyone would admit if they were being honest.
The dev atually ran a poll on his patreon to his subscribers to see if they wanted the zombie rape to continue or not. The results were his paying patreons liked it and wanted it to continue. Despite that he changed his mind after that because he was worried patreon and subscriber would close him down and he would be banned from here as well for some reason.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes