rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
After reading some comments I want to give my review. However, I'm unsure if it would be fair to judge the game in its current state. I've only played the initial and second update, and I've only glimpsed the latest updates and the rape zombie drama. No point in dwelling on past issues so moving on.

While the game has provided good content thus far story wise, the recent developments in the story have piqued my curiosity. It seems like it could potentially conclude within the next four major updates, as I initially thought the more I played it. On the other hand, there's a possibility that the story could expand further, similar to what I saw in "Now and then." I have this feeling that the more the game progresses with these other survivors, the more it could develop in unforeseen ways. Only the developer knows for sure, so perhaps he can provide an answer.
I understand. I'm really skeptical about all reviews they are made before sixth update. Some game aren't done with character development before update 7-8. I usually dont even read first reviews. After two-three updates it's impossible to say how it go. Even for a game like LoML, where you get 6-8 hours of gameplay per update. Downside is waiting... Can be easy over a year.

I don't know how it will go with other survivals, I can imagine few scenarios, but Hot Tomato is at the rudder of this ship. It could get either way. With survivals, without, limited contact. Are there more. Are there thugs? Friendly groups, unfriendly gangs. It could be like N&T. It can be not at all... That's the beauty of that.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Humanity is on the brink of collapse, society is no more, and the only thing left is the screams of the undead,
echoing across the desolate streets of a long-gone civilization.

This game is quite dark and, in a sense, realistic.
Och my...I'm truly sorry for your undead realistic neighbors, dev....

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What's the NTR though? I was under the impression it was just the Zombie rapes.
Rape is not really NTR. There is NTR in the flashback with the mom, she can be lewd with a couple while her husband is sleeping in the next room.

In the future there might be NTR with other survivors.

Reactions: Overlord070

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
What do you guys think as of 0.6 as how far the story is "finished" ? Like the usal 0.6 = 60% its done, or its just a number goes up everytime a updates arrives ?
Seriously, did you never notice after 6 years and thousands of messages that all the games here never follow the 0.1 = 10% / version1.0 = complete ... Well otherwise the answer is no, but it's like the lottery, once in a million there's a way it will.
Did you just landed and you hacked a guy's account :p !?

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
DeadMoon Survival [v0.6] [Hot Tomato] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,56 GB / 581 MB - DeadMoonSurvival-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,55 GB / 567 MB - DeadMoonSurvival-0.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,2% of the original size, image/video quality 70%(png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I understand. I'm really skeptical about all reviews they are made before sixth update. Some game aren't done with character development before update 7-8. I usually dont even read first reviews. After two-three updates it's impossible to say how it go.
Exactly! That's precisely why I didn't particularly enjoy the first one, and even less so the second one. I decided to wait until it was completed or had more content. I recall the last scene from the game was where the main character was training with his mom and sister, and there was a brief lewd moment in the shower. However, much has happend lol and it seemed to focus more on the story rather than explicit sex scenes, which were lacking in comparison.

I don't know how it will go with other survivals, I can imagine few scenarios, but Hot Tomato is at the rudder of this ship. It could get either way. With survivals, without, limited contact. Are there more. Are there thugs? Friendly groups, unfriendly gangs. It could be like N&T. It can be not at all... That's the beauty of that.
You are right and this is where my judgement of this game go.

dolfe67
Yeah, but with my bad luck its always the opposite how I want it to be lol.

Jeancul

Reactions: rudy007

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
DeadMoon Survival [v0.6] [Hot Tomato] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,56 GB / 581 MB - DeadMoonSurvival-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,55 GB / 567 MB - DeadMoonSurvival-0.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,2% of the original size, image/video quality 70%(png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

savior

• Red Heart
Reactions: psico100 and "CJ"

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Exactly! That's precisely why I didn't particularly enjoy the first one, and even less so the second one. I decided to wait until it was completed or had more content. I recall the last scene from the game was where the main character was training with his mom and sister, and there was a brief lewd moment in the shower. However, much has happend lol and it seemed to focus more on the story rather than explicit sex scenes, which were lacking in comparison.
Oh the game is quite different now than when it was first released, there has been a rework and also a rewrite, like 5 more updates, another small rework and a lot of character development.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017

Sorry for the inconveniance guys, everything is said in this post. Please be respectful in the comments.
I just read this and I find this disheartening. I wished to see your true story out there and not a forced one. I still like the game and I will do it regardless of the changes but my dear friend, do not give trolls victory by bowing to their demands. My message might be too late but still, I wish you all the best.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Rape is not really NTR. There is NTR in the flashback with the mom, she can be lewd with a couple while her husband is sleeping in the next room.

In the future there might be NTR with other survivors.
Rape in this case is NTR type C

Non consensual/forced NTR of love interest

Reactions: KingWeWuz

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
And what is left special in the game without scenes of the undead? I thought that was the feature of the game... How does she differ from the others now?
Nothing it's just another generic incest game now. There was also NTR, but it's really not tbh (because its just thoughts from the mother nothing more).

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
So let me get this straight. Dev got into trouble with Patreon about the rape scenes. Dev caved and removed them effectively making his game another basic "skip till you see booba" ero VN since there are no more bad endings/outcomes. And then Patreon just yeeted him anyway?
Yep because incest is a bigger no no to patreon then monster rape.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
OK i keep seeing it and if you all read back it's not patreons fault there is no monster rape anymore. It was a sole decision by the dev nothing more. Many devs have monster rape in them but still have a patreon just added through patches and stuff.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Damn these past few pages made me realize how many necrophiliacs/zombie fuckers there are :KEK: (not saying that's a bad or good thing, that's up to you)

From what I read, it seemed like dev didn't like that people were fetishizing/sexualizing the rape scenes, and that was half the reason they wanted to remove them, the other reason being patreon of course.

For ppl that don't get turned on by zombie rape, I don't think this really affects anything other than maybe removing a variant of possible tension, though tbh now the stakes in bad endings are higher, cuz instead of zombie rape it can pretty much just be actual death or mutilation.
Its not like removing those scenes means bad endings won't exist, you can still get killed/other bad endings, this really does only affect the ppl that get turned on by those scenes, which I guess rip to you lads and ladies :(

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes