rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So is it worth playing now? Is Developer going through a midlife crisis or has Patreon brainwashed him into a better person, or has he gone plum crazy buy taking best scenes out. How much money does Dev need to put these scenes back in, that's what we should be asking ppl?
The answer you search, nobody can answer you, only by trying. Maybe you like it, maybe not. If you liked Kindread:the Redburns or Now&Then, there is a big chance you will love it. If no, than probably not.
I'm probably the wrong person to ask for those scenes; I played it vanilla from beginning, not a fan of rape.
The answer about that developer brings this scenes back, i'm not sure how Subscribestar woud act when a former "avoidable" rape, gangbang game flies from patreon to them.
When you go to his new Subscribestar page, you will se this;

Hot Tomato profile is under review.
PLEASE, BE AWARE: due to an extremely high volume of recently submitted profiles, the approval will take longer than usual. After this page is approved, you will be able to subscribe as usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

After that, why should he go frontal against their policies? I know Patreon policies, rape, incest is on they "no no" list. You can say;"but, there are other games with all that and more..." And, yes they are, it's not that they are tolerated, Patreon just don't know them, nobody there reported them. Here I'm not sure, it was probably reported to them.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Brother there were only 2 zombie scenes. They were an afterthought, not a main theme.

There are zombie rape games, and then there are zombie games where a 5 foot tall mc gets all the girls because everyone else in the world got their brains eaten. This is the latter.
i think i speak for myself and alot of others when i say i know what the story was about. It was alright but those changes that were removed made it stand out and a little different to me and alot of others. As ive said in my other post it now just feels generic, kinda like Now and Then which to me got boring after awhile and i wasnt looking for another dose of that so im dissaointed but nevermind time to move on. I hope you enjoy it.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Brother there were only 2 zombie scenes. They were an afterthought, not a main theme.

There are zombie rape games, and then there are zombie games where a 5 foot tall mc gets all the girls because everyone else in the world got their brains eaten. This is the latter.
Do you know the main difference between those two games? This game was probably reported from somebody to Patreon. the other game not. It's hard to belive that Patreon would "destroy" his earnings without somebodies report.

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020

4 scenes*
and with how long and eloborate they where, I do not think they where an afterthought...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
4 scenes*
and with how long and eloborate they where, I do not think they where an afterthought...
Please, put those renders under Spoiler", not anybody is rape/gangbang fan, or want see them. I managed to play it without seeing it in game, but was presented it like that. Little respect, please.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I wish people were talking more about the update itself than "muh zombies" (It's been 6 months or so you crybabies, just let go) and patreon-guidelines.

The update starts just as intensely as the last one ended. I can't wait to learn about the things that were said and hinted at in MC's inner world. And I hope that when he gets over his fever, he starts to change even more. Right now, he's just taking whatever's being given to him. He's still passive, but his monologue inside the house and the dialogue with his younger self implies that his true nature is an entirely different one, which I just want to start pouring out now. Maybe he will take the initiative with his mom next?

Speaking of his mom, seeing how she handles herself outside the school inside that shop surprised me positively. She's really attuned to the new world around her and knows how to survive inside of it. Makes the scene with Juliet even hotter when the contrast between how she acts around her children and how she acts around strangers becomes apparent.

I wonder if the shadow we saw is the MC's future design?

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 2217963

Overview:
Humanity is on the brink of collapse, society is no more, and the only thing left is the screams of the undead,
echoing across the desolate streets of a long-gone civilization.

DeadMoon Survival is a choice-based visual novel where you will shape the world's fate.
Are you going to become a badass monster slayer, or will you cry in a corner swallowing your own snot?
Maybe you are willing to become something else for the sake of those you hold dear... a monster.

This game is quite dark and, in a sense, realistic.
Danger lurks around every corner, and some choices need your quick reactions.
But do not fret.
The horrors of the apocalypse are not the only thing that awaits you, there's also room for some spicy situations.
After all, humans always strive for a ray of light in the middle of despair.
Hope is the only way to move forward...​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-31
Release Date: 2023-05-31
Developer: Hot Tomato -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Saves

Old Build

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1857041 View attachment 2139383 View attachment 1857032 View attachment 1857025 View attachment 1857026 View attachment 1857044 View attachment 1857043 View attachment 1857029 View attachment 1857040 View attachment 1857030 View attachment 1857031 View attachment 1857042 View attachment 1857035 View attachment 1857036 View attachment 1857037 View attachment 1857038 View attachment 1857039 View attachment 1857045
old build is better, version 6 is just a mundane apocalyptic zombie game with no special surprises, only incest is the surprises, story is great and can be followed with ease. But a real big shame you had to remove the "stuff" from it.

keyburn

Dec 10, 2020
The rape as punishment is one of the big reasons that drew me to the game. Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of the aspects of the game and really loved playing it. But but rape punishment and the denigration and humiliation made it stand out from other games and brought extra fun to it. To bad... I hope the dev changes it back to a more darker vibe. Seeing as how much choice there is for games, I think I might pass on this one for a while now :(. - And I was really looking forward to this next update too...

Dec 14, 2021
An interesting idea. Against the background of different ordinary ones, from the point of view of the story / plot, it's quite good.
It seems to me that the author was inspired by the story of "Now and Then" and is trying to come up with something of his own.
As for me, it's a good start. Let 's see where the author 's fantasy sunglasses will lead him .
By the way, the author clearly works from the heart creating characters. And he uses the HS engine to the fullest - this can be seen during animations.
In general, so far very good

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
I liked the game because there was rape, and that was the highlight of the game for me, and this game stood out among all the zombie games, and now the game has become boring, banal, the same type of lesbian and bi-themes and tearful moments, and everything that was played became similar as for other zombie games I really want the developer to go back to what it was before

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
An interesting idea. Against the background of different ordinary ones, from the point of view of the story / pl e that the author was inspired by the story of "Now and Then" and is trying to come up with something of his own.
As for me, it's a good start. Let 's see where the author 's fantasy sunglasses will lead him .
By the way, the author clearly works from the heart creating characters. And he uses the HS engine to the fullest - this can be seen during animations.
In general, so far very good
About "inspiration", I could agree, but it's different too. N&T is a great game, but not the first. There are games, movies or books that came long ago.
It's tough to read all comments about what is, or should be in game, but nobody say anything about Hot Tomato's writing skills, everybody speaks about those few renders, let's be honest, are far less than 1% of the game.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes