rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Old build?...........Whats that?? Prev version or something else? And if so whats the diff??

Welp reading from the prev comments the new one doesnt have any bad outcomes right? Correct me if I i am wrong.
Up to version 0.5 there was a zombie gangbanged Elisabeth (you could prevent it), and it was something with Juliet too, like bad end, but you could continue playing. Patreon had problems with that and developer cut all those scenes.

Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Dev removed the zombie rape scenes because he didn't want to have them in anymore. Sure, Patreon didn't want them either, but don't try to pass it off on them.

It was a shame, I really liked those and it was basically the only reason I played the game, and it was one of the games I was looking forward to the most.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
There are supposed to be two versions, right?

the version without H scenes with the Z's which would have more priority and the version with the H scenes with the Z's which would take some time to come out but it would come out.

or that idea was already discarded? :unsure: :unsure:

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
There are supposed to be two versions, right?

the version without H scenes with the Z's which would have more priority and the version with the H scenes with the Z's which would take some time to come out but it would come out.

or that idea was already discarded? :unsure: :unsure:
No, the dev didn't want to do the zombie rape scenes anymore, so it's not happening at all.

Bourne

Jul 15, 2017
Sooooo book publishers publish books with rape in them. Studios publish movies with rape in them. But Patreon says god no we can't have that. What kind of moral high ground are they trying to stand on with this? It's all fiction...
Same thing happened with Fetish Locator and the blackmail. What the fuck is going on in this world lol

Reactions: mulerider

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Now & Then is that you? xD
Another great game with dystopin zombie setup. The only one who was really good was Kinread:The Redburns.
But, yes, now is this game more similar to N&T, but this shouldn't be a bad thing. I liked all those games an enjoyed playing. For anybody else it's not more that attractive. I'm sorry for them, but blaming the developer doesn't help at all. Patreon screwed it. Or if somebody reported it there.

Hachikunote

May 2, 2020
Another great game with dystopin zombie setup. The only one who was really good was Kinread:The Redburns.
But, yes, now is this game more similar to N&T, but this shouldn't be a bad thing. I liked all those games an enjoyed playing. For anybody else it's not more that attractive. I'm sorry for them, but blaming the developer doesn't help at all. Patreon screwed it. Or if somebody reported it there.
I completely agree that Patreon is to blame. It's time to create your own platform with blackjack and undead hookers. xD

• Haha
Reactions: Looper9 and rudy007

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Christ this is such bullshit so bascially if the zombies don't rape they're not a danger huh? so you everybody can just walk around them without any worry at all huh? fuck outta here with that shit.
Aint no bullshit haha seeing the consequences gave it more danger, made it stand out more. Now its just a generic zombie game with nothing to separate it from others. Of course its still dangerous its a zombie game haha You just dont feel the impact of your choices any more.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
very sad but I wish him the best of luck and hope he achieves something like ZombiesRetreat (a good H zombie game without zombie scenes).
For rpg lovers, yes, for me? No, i don't like it. (yes, I tried it, it reminds me 40 years ago on C64).
Now only VN come into consideration...

Reactions: UnknownBava
Dec 21, 2019
Honestly i cant describe my dissappointment with your changes. You really did have a unique and amazing game that catered to both sides of the coin. Something few other developers had managed and the consequences of the bad choices made the story more impactfull. It made the dangers more real while offering something different. Was easily in my top 3 games. Looked forward to the new updates so much. Now its a game with a good story but theres lots of those here. It feels like its lost its punch :(

If you changed for you and not for Pateron i can understand and respect your choice and i wish you the best of luck going forward. You seem like a great developer if not slightly dissapointing developer :LOL: but a great one regradless. Your post showing how you make your maps says alot about you and under different circumstances ide defo be supporting your subscriber page. I hope your game is a success and you do well even if its not for me anymore.
Brother there were only 2 zombie scenes. They were an afterthought, not a main theme.

There are zombie rape games, and then there are zombie games where a 5 foot tall mc gets all the girls because everyone else in the world got their brains eaten. This is the latter.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes