am i the only one who can’t use GOFILE?

Reactions: rudy007

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I'm not sure where is the problem; you cannot download (link works for me) or you downloaded it and you cannot decompress it or you cannot start it.
can't reach the page so i can't download..damn so iam the only one:WutFace:

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Dude, I have a premium account at mega, but MEDIAFIRE has always worked fine for me, can't you download from it?
That is the plan I am currently downloading from MEDIAFIRE But not all games I can download from it i don't know why these links don't work for me although they work well with the rest of the people

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
That is the plan I am currently downloading from MEDIAFIRE But not all games I can download from it i don't know why these links don't work for me although they work well with the rest of the people
I think it must be the region, I don't know, many for me are terrible to download. Even the one that is a direct link (option for those who are a donor), for me, most of the time it takes as long as the others (I'm talking about 10 hours or more).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zemax

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I think it must be the region, I don't know, many for me are terrible to download. Even the one that is a direct link (option for those who are a donor), for me, most of the time it takes as long as the others (I'm talking about 10 hours or more).
Could be region depended. For me all link can have various speeds, I download a link who works. It's not too importand when they finish. Yes, it can take few minutes up to few hours. (for the same file)
All main (free) download links work pretty good, except Workupload and Mega. Workupload works only under Opera browser, Mega only for patches and under small thinks. Mega works, but downloads 5%, error, downloaded drops to 3%, downloads up to 6%, error, downloaded drops to 1%. It can download a 1Gb file over a day.

Reactions: Zemax

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
First of all, WTF?!, 10 hours, oh shit man, secondly, how do I become a donor, how do I make a donation?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
First of all, WTF?!, 10 hours, oh shit man, secondly, how do I become a donor, how do I make a donation?
Wait. Developer's Patreon page is under investigarion, but a fellow member said developer will open a page on Subscribestar soon.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
That when it's not a day or two, and my internet is not so bad (240mb). Apparently, they are no longer accepting donations, but this you should inquire with the administration.

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
That when it's not a day or two, and my internet is not so bad (240mb). Apparently, they are no longer accepting donations, but this you should inquire with the administration.
ok thx bro for your help AND rudy007

Reactions: V&M and rudy007

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Wait. Developer's Patreon page is under investigarion, but a fellow member said developer will open a page on Subscribestar soon.
This first game in my signature (which I am friends with the developer, and am helping a bit with the story). He also had his game on Patreon, and I warned him at the time, that he would very possibly get in trouble on Patreon (since his game contains incest). So I recommended at the time that he open an account on Subscribestar. He did, and opened one on Fanbox as well, since some people (like me) have trouble getting their card accepted on Subscribestar.
Anyway, a month or two later, his account went into the review process, and after a while, it was deleted for violating the Patrteon guidelines.
Man, I don't want to discourage you, but most probably Hot Tomato's account (on Patreon) will be deleted as well.
I recommend opening an account on those platforms as well, and there are others that he might like as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Xegrid and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
This first game in my signature (which I am friends with the developer, and am helping a bit with the story). He also had his game on Patreon, and I warned him at the time, that he would very possibly get in trouble on Patreon (since his game contains incest). So I recommended at the time that he open an account on Subscribestar. He did, and opened one on Fanbox as well, since some people (like me) have trouble getting their card accepted on Subscribestar.
Anyway, a month or two later, his account went into the review process, and after a while, it was deleted for violating the Patrteon guidelines.
Man, I don't want to discourage you, but most probably Hot Tomato's account (on Patreon) will be deleted as well.
I recommend opening an account on those platforms as well, and there are others that he might like as well.
First of all, thanks. I thought that "rape" tag was problematic, I played from beginning, if I remember correctly, default wasn't mom&sis (incest), but Elisabeth&Juliet. There were hints, but if you clicked "enter", only first names were there. But on the other side my memory isn't the best, I could be wrong. :LOL:

Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
First of all, thanks. I thought that "rape" tag was problematic, I played from beginning, if I remember correctly, default wasn't mom&sis (incest), but Elisabeth&Juliet. There were hints, but if you clicked "enter", only first names were there. But on the other side my memory isn't the best, I could be wrong. :LOL:
I don't remember the Patreon guidelines well, but I know that incest and Loli are strictly prohibited on Patron.
This developer I help tried to negotiate with Patron, trying to change the relationship from father-daughter to stepfather-stepdaughter, but it was in vain.
Although in the DeadMoon Survival game, incest is not implied, Patreon already knows about this feature (of renaming relationships). Most likely it was some idiot's report, just like it was in this game that I help.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I don't remember the Patreon guidelines well, but I know that incest and Loli are strictly prohibited on Patron.
This developer I help tried to negotiate with Patron, trying to change the relationship from father-daughter to stepfather-stepdaughter, but it was in vain.
Although in the DeadMoon Survival game, incest is not implied, Patreon already knows about this feature (of renaming relationships). Most likely it was some idiot's report, just like it was in this game that I help.
Could be that somebody reported. Few months ago this page wasn't happy place at all.
I know that Patreon has guidelines about things like loli, rape, incest... But after last version (v5.5) there is nothing left from the rape. Incest isn't default. And if Patreon means Juliet is loli, then I would send them glasses.
If they begin active search through games here, nothing will be left. But also their money, they will not do it. Every company think only about their money.

Hot Tomato

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Hello everyone, since I currently don't have a creator page and I had promised an update for early June, I will provide you the link (just below) to the new version of the game so that you can enjoy it, especially for those who were my supporters. Unfortunately, it won't be a major update due to a multitude of recent events that slowed down the game development. Sorry for that.

Regarding my creator page, please know that I am actively seeking a solution to resolve the situation at the moment, and I will keep you informed of any progress as soon as I have some news.

Thank you again for you support! :)(y)

I hope you'll enjoy this update :) have fun!

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes