rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Out of curiosity how much does my choices actually affect the outcome? Is this one of those games in which the choices affect what scenes you get in the short term but have no long term effects? Also I allowed NTR content even though I'm not much of a fan just for a more organic play experience, I still haven't found any (unless you count the mom handjob fantasy/flashback) so is it just one scene? On a related note I still haven't found any rape content either (which I am sort of a fan of) so I was wondering how to find it (unless this refers to the MC and mom in the showers?).
Lesbian and NTR are avoidable, but if you don't deny it few times, I think, game will on the next scene not even ask. NTR is there only in mom's fantasy/dream scene, zombie/mom and zombie/Sis scenes were removed. For long time effects of the game, I'm not sure, but I think it will all come to the same path. But as I said before, I'm not 100% sure.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
If something goes wrong, he should make subscribe star account
Yes, he should. But if I remember correctly, there is nothing wrong in his latest version. I think that's a "reminder" from his formal subscriber because he was frustrated that zombie/rape/gangbang route was abandoned. Patreon doesn't go so after they users, their money is at risk. This is probably reminder for Hot Tomato to quit the game.
Now is only question how long Patreon will review it. Sometimes, they're fast, sometimes not at all.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It probably needs an incest patch, I think they are family by default?
I haven't played in a long time but,Iirc, the game asked the player to name the characters at the beginning (choose relationships), and if the dev managed to remove any hint of monster rape from patreon there shouldn't be a problem. (Surely someone who wasn't happy with what he did and reported it)

• Sad
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I haven't played in a long time but,Iirc, the game asked the player to name the characters at the beginning (choose relationships), and if the dev managed to remove any hint of monster rape from patreon there shouldn't be a problem. (Surely someone who wasn't happy with what he did and reported it)
No, they are not family by default. It give you hints, you have to enter it yourself, but it's not default, if you click enter and go default, it's by first name. I'm only not sure about that rape scene (the girl scene, if there is something visible). All other should be safe

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Still under review. Not good.
It doesn't have to mean anything, they are just painfully slow sometimes. Or just very motivated to find something. Hot Tomato is a small developer, Patreon would be more motivated if they would investigate a big developer, there is a big money loss. If they were bothered at all. They could just close both eyes...

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Well the dev told me he was probably going to make a suscribe star page cause patreon's censorship is a bitch, they were judging one of the images of the month as depicting sexual violence.
Thank your for the information. Subscribestar is a bit better than Patreon. He has my support. I'm only interested what is the problem now. In v5.5 all things that are under Patreon rules are removed. Image of the month is a problem? I'm wonder if Patreon would react if Hot Tomato had 1500 or more subscribers...

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Thank your for the information. Subscribestar is a bit better than Patreon. He has my support. I'm only interested what is the problem now. In v5.5 all things that are under Patreon rules are removed. Image of the month is a problem? I'm wonder if Patreon would react if Hot Tomato had 1500 or more subscribers...
I dunno the current issue, I don't see how it violates any patreon rules right now, and there's way more famous projects with worse stuff in patreon so idk. I just know that he is waiting for all this to be resolved.

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The whole game is based around incest now... Which is a big no no on patreon.
It is if you on the beginning of the game enter yourself. If you not enter anything, there are only name; Elisabeth and Juliet. So, it's incest if you enter it yourself, default it's not. Like in most games on this site. It does the same think like a incest patch, but much more elegant.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes