toshiaki1

Sep 20, 2020
There were preview pictures of Juliet and the MC having their climactic ver5 scene in the laundromat. My play through had it after the laundromat in the fields.

Are there two different scenes, or was that a 5.0 to 5.5 change? Or is it a Juliet trust / no trust thing? No idea which path I am on in terms of trust.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
There were preview pictures of Juliet and the MC having their climactic ver5 scene in the laundromat. My play through had it after the laundromat in the fields.

Are there two different scenes, or was that a 5.0 to 5.5 change? Or is it a Juliet trust / no trust thing? No idea which path I am on in terms of trust.
I'm not sure, but I think it has to do with Juliet's stats, not the version change.

Reactions: toshiaki1

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
looking forward to the next chapter ♥
This game is by far the best on the "zombie apocalypse" theme.
Yeah, after end of "Now and then" and abandonment of "Kindsred: The Redburns" the situation an dystopian zombie apocalypse VN's is really sad. But at least this game is really good.

Reactions: pushing30loser

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I try (obviously futile) that rape as NTR is completely avoidable... I didn't play that scene. Before this scene (and NTR) was a massage with big red letters what is coming. You avoid it, you got few renders less it was around 30 renders, (game has few thousand now) and nobody speaks about it because it didn't happen. When I leave a knife on the table and write a massage "don't cut yourself", you cut yourself???
NTR+rape+lesbian contest are all avoidable... complete.
Sorry i will move this into this thread, don't want to derail the other one any more.

It's been a while so i may be wrong, i'd be surprise me as i avoided all other red choices, but maybe i missed it somehow or thought it was related to the girl rather than the mother, my bad if i'm wrong.
It wasn't the only reason thought, before he has redone the begining there was also the mother going off on them even if you avoided that rape scene and the lesbian content, the last two what i pointed out back then iirc.

As i said, i don't care as long it is avoidable, neither did bitch about it and with the rework which got rid of things like with the mother i had no problems or complains in that direction.
I didn't visit this thread since the shitstorm begun, so i may repead already said things.

But if this scenes and content is not what the dev wants to be what the game is focused on but the family, i can understand why he would choose to cut it. Because thats pretty much all what is ever in focus, be it from the ones which dislike it or the other ones that want more and more of it.

If his idea was that this is kind of shock value, or wanted to trigger emotions as you said, i don't think that is what he accomplished with it (player reactions in this thread aside).
I have no clue if he got tired of the complains, the focus on this scenes not what he wanted, or if his supporters wanted less of that content and more focus on the family, which is something i would understand if this content is not what the game is focused on, as the dev said.

Beside that i agree with you, if it's avoidable and done in a good way, neither has continuing problems which bleed in from the rape content like it was before, no problem with me.

Yeah, after end of "Now and then" and abandonment of "Kindsred: The Redburns" the situation an dystopian zombie apocalypse VN's is really sad. But at least this game is really good.
Yeah, saddly agree with you there. Good zombie apocalypse/dystopian games are rare (well even the ones without zombies).
I really wish "Kindsred: The Redburns" wouldn't have been abandoned, great game.
Now & Then is one of my favorites. The new game of the dev, while being dystopian, is not really to my liking thought.

For this game, i mostly like it so far, i really wish the MC would be improve thought.

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sorry i will move this into this thread, don't want to derail the other one any more.

It's been a while so i may be wrong, i'd be surprise me as i avoided all other red choices, but maybe i missed it somehow or thought it was related to the girl rather than the mother, my bad if i'm wrong.
It wasn't the only reason thought, before he has redone the begining there was also the mother going off on them even if you avoided that rape scene and the lesbian content, the last two what i pointed out back then iirc.

As i said, i don't care as long it is avoidable, neither did bitch about it and with the rework which got rid of things like with the mother i had no problems or complains in that direction.
I didn't visit this thread since the shitstorm begun, so i may repead already said things.

But if this scenes and content is not what the dev wants to be what the game is focused on but the family, i can understand why he would choose to cut it. Because thats pretty much all what is ever in focus, be it from the ones which dislike it or the other ones that want more and more of it.

If his idea was that this is kind of shock value, or wanted to trigger emotions as you said, i don't think that is what he accomplished with it (player reactions in this thread aside).
I have no clue if he got tired of the complains, the focus on this scenes not what he wanted, or if his supporters wanted less of that content and more focus on the family, which is something i would understand if this content is not what the game is focused on, as the dev said.

Beside that i agree with you, if it's avoidable and done in a good way, neither has continuing problems which bleed in from the rape content like it was before, no problem with me.

Yeah, saddly agree with you there. Good zombie apocalypse/dystopian games are rare (well even the ones without zombies).
I really wish "Kindsred: The Redburns" wouldn't have been abandoned, great game.
Now & Then is one of my favorites. The new game of the dev, while being dystopian, is not really to my liking thought.

For this game, i mostly like it so far, i really wish the MC would be improve thought.
There was three different scenarios, and yes, they were changed few times, there was a little rework at the beginning of the game too. But for mom/girl situation, it was ,as you mentioned it girl safe/mom raped, mom saved/girl taken away an raped (if I remember correctly player didn't saw rap scenes an in one rework it was possible to save girl (and she rant away), but mother wasn't raped, I remember it from mother's speech how MC didn't follow her orders.
I said probably 10 times here, I didn't go for rape route, I played it almost vanilla, in all versions only with lesbian content included. With those female survival scene was real hot one, but didn't go for the male survival.
I have no problems if somebody played it any way they desire. But I do mean when people try to start a witch hunt on developer. We are happy to have developers here, but some people insult them so long they go away and don't come back. Even if this is a pirate page some culture must be. Every game is a "child" of that developer, not our "child". Let developer do their job, try not to steer game in your way. It's not always possible to be our way. It's for us to play it or go away. And go quietly, nobody care why and if you're upset.

Kindsred: The Redburns Autor said he will made ch 6 and try to give somebody who is interested assets and written chapter 7 of the game. And then not a word from developer. Chapter 6 wasn't released, nobody said that he take development. Basically: We don't know anything. But after so much time we can only say; it was a good game...

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2022
Tough to predict. Developer was on F95 but some people with constant whining drived him away. I would say, it's not impossible next month. End of next month, but I guess it will be June.
Whining over what? this is one banger of a game, if it's in regards to NTR there's a skippable option for a reason I dont see why there's any reason or excuse to complain.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Whining over what? this is one banger of a game, if it's in regards to NTR there's a skippable option for a reason I dont see why there's any reason or excuse to complain.
Actually the complaints were because the Dev decided to remove the scenes where the zombies raped the LIs (which were very easily avoidable, by the way) because he didn't feel comfortable doing them and considered that people were giving them too much importance.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Go 10 pages before. You will see it by yourself. It was like witch hunt. I don't know when you started the game and if you played it before version 5.5. There was a scene zombies gangbang mother. It was a situation you had to walk away ot try to help a girl. When you played the hero, mother would try to help you, but ended with mother gangbang. Developer deleted this and pro gangbang people didn't agree and started witch hunt.

Feb 10, 2022
Go 10 pages before. You will see it by yourself. It was like witch hunt. I don't know when you started the game and if you played it before version 5.5. There was a scene zombies gangbang mother. It was a situation you had to walk away ot try to help a girl. When you played the hero, mother would try to help you, but ended with mother gangbang. Developer deleted this and pro gangbang people didn't agree and started witch hunt.
First timed I played was 5.5. so makes sense why I didnt see it. Still prertty fucking sad to see some losers start a witch hunt all for a sex scene.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
First timed I played was 5.5. so makes sense why I didnt see it. Still prertty fucking sad to see some losers start a witch hunt all for a sex scene.
I played it anyway this way. It was not a loss for me.
Ok, you used little to harsh words, I don't judge anyone about their kinks, we all prefer different, but the rest I judge hard. It wasn't easy to see. And he's not the only, few other devs get away because of bs. People try to change something that they don't like. Automatic get response from those who liked it as it is. And then firework starts. I can understand everything up to the firework. But when bs start it's over.
Nobody seams to understand that's developers game, not their own. And dev try to make it better with our suggestions. And he add something, remove other. And it's sudden chaos. People dislike it usually for complete opposite reasons. And developer is in the middle...

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
No one deserves to be witch hunted for choosing what story they want to tell, but you are being very selective regarding the reasoning here. People are upset because the dev left the narrative decision up to their patreon poll, which people voted and pledged believing its content they want to support, but after an update cycles the dev decided to back out on it and shift the games narrative, the content here isn't the issue, the broken promise is. Having said that, the dev did own up to it and froze their payment for a month, so I don't think they deserve to be crucified for making a rookie development mistake.

I am guessing most of us here are for the post apocalyptic survival vibe? How would you feel if you pledged money as support and after an update cycle you get a dev post saying they lost interest in the concept and wanted to make the game about highschool yaoi furry dating VN? We can all agree to disagree about how much support the dev should get after this, but you cannot just dismiss people's displeasure as uncalled for witch hunting when they have a legitimate reason to be upset.

Feb 10, 2022
I played it anyway this way. It was not a loss for me.
Ok, you used little to harsh words, I don't judge anyone about their kinks, we all prefer different, but the rest I judge hard. It wasn't easy to see. And he's not the only, few other devs get away because of bs. People try to change something that they don't like. Automatic get response from those who liked it as it is. And then firework starts. I can understand everything up to the firework. But when bs start it's over.
Nobody seams to understand that's developers game, not their own. And dev try to make it better with our suggestions. And he add something, remove other. And it's sudden chaos. People dislike it usually for complete opposite reasons. And developer is in the middle...
Wasn't trying to kink shame anyone I agree we all have our own tastes the only people that should be critsized are those that start witch hunts or make things personal. I've seen way to many games that end up abandoned or completed too soon due to people going after the dev and I'd hate to see it happen here. I would just say a simple way to solve the issue and make both sides happy would just be to make the gang bang scene an NTR option like we have in the game as well as having a normal option if incase you want to skip it but I understand it might be an issue for the dev to incorparate it into the story and have it make sense for things like future dialoge and scenes. At the end of the day its the devs game and they get to decide whats best for the game, either way i'll still enjoy it.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
No one deserves to be witch hunted for choosing what story they want to tell, but you are being very selective regarding the reasoning here. People are upset because the dev left the narrative decision up to their patreon poll, which people voted and pledged believing its content they want to support, but after an update cycles the dev decided to back out on it and shift the games narrative, the content here isn't the issue, the broken promise is. Having said that, the dev did own up to it and froze their payment for a month, so I don't think they deserve to be crucified for making a rookie development mistake.

I am guessing most of us here are for the post apocalyptic survival vibe? How would you feel if you pledged money as support and after an update cycle you get a dev post saying they lost interest in the concept and wanted to make the game about highschool yaoi furry dating VN? We can all agree to disagree about how much support the dev should get after this, but you cannot just dismiss people's displeasure as uncalled for witch hunting when they have a legitimate reason to be upset.
I fully understand, but developer said it was something about Patreon rules, and he isn't the first developer to report problems with them. Fact is; we don't know what it was and have no proof that Patreon say or not to Hot Tomato. But in this dilemma i am on the side of accused.
I know few games that disappeared from Patreon because of some violation. People report developers there, nothing new. But tentacle gangbanged mother would ring some bells there. If we see other games with similar tags, very few are DAZ. I can't be sure, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I fully understand, but developer said it was something about Patreon rules, and he isn't the first developer to report problems with them. Fact is; we don't know what it was and have no proof that Patreon say or not to Hot Tomato. But in this dilemma i am on the side of accused.
I know few games that disappeared from Patreon because of some violation. People report developers there, nothing new. But tentacle gangbanged mother would ring some bells there. If we see other games with similar tags, very few are DAZ. I can't be sure, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.
Yes rape content in general leads to a bann from Patreon, if they find out.
So it's quite possible that he would have needed to remove that content from the main game to provide a Patreon friendly version and make a restoration patch.

Here is Patreon's new policy:

"

We ask creators to flag themselves as Adult Content if they create any content that has mature themes such as sexuality or graphic violence. When you are flagged as Adult Content your page is removed from our search. We also require that all public content on your page be appropriate for all audiences. Content with mature themes must be marked as a patron-only post.

We have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of content. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. As a strong commitment to child safety, we will work with law enforcement whenever we come across child exploitation.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes