KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Didn't Hot Tomato allow a fan made version to be made (like a full game not being made by Hot Tomato himself) or did I interpret the whole thing wrong

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Dev said he did not like making the zombie rape and as dev said it would not be sustainable as the game progresses as mc grows. The patch you are talking was the first thing dev said but then released a full statement after that it is no longer the plan i believe. So even if a third party make a patch i dont think it will fit story at all as dev is trying to make the mc stronger and focus on the relationships and story.
I read it, don't remember the part about abandoned it. Probably because it didn't matter for me anyway. I will continue to support the game and of course play it.

Dec 8, 2020
Didn't Hot Tomato allow a fan made version to be made (like a full game not being made by Hot Tomato himself) or did I interpret the whole thing wrong
That was the first post but then From dev (Hello everyone. I feel like I need to really be honest with you after what I said in the previous posts. When I look at the comments and reactions, I think I probably wasn't clear enough about the future of the game and about the main idea of the monster sex scenes. At first, these scenes were made to be an explanation for future plot related events in the game and I also wanted to shock the players and have more impactful consequences than just death, after getting caught by the zombies. I now realised that they were honestly a huge mistake on my part........) post 789

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rudy007 and KH2000

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
At first he thought of something like that, but then he has ruled it out completely. Actually the only option is for someone to make a mod on his own, but I see it complicated.

Reactions: rudy007

BK186

May 18, 2017
If you're so impressed, remove the ntr/cheating scenes as well. This way, the subject becomes clearer and everything becomes easier for you. You'll definitely be removing them from the game in the near future. You wouldn't have distracted the fans of the game for nothing. Like me...
Oh! and don't forget to add the harem tag. It's like a zillion games.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
If you're so impressed, remove the ntr/cheating scenes as well. This way, the subject becomes clearer and everything becomes easier for you. You'll definitely be removing them from the game in the near future. You wouldn't have distracted the fans of the game for nothing. Like me...
Oh! and don't forget to add the harem tag. It's like a zillion games.
Once he made the excuse of i didnt really want to do this but yet put more effort into the zombie scenes vs the incest (which is all this is now). Honestly id hate to still be a supporter because he proved he doesn't care to listen to the actual paying customers.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Time for someone else to make a game with that concept (SAD) I'll still play this game for the story
I think that will be easier than including rape zombie scenes in this one.

If someone makes the game and the scenes can be avoided in a similar way to how they could be avoided in this one, I'll definitely give it a try. Avoiding the scenes was very satisfying.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Time for someone else to make a game with that concept (SAD) I'll still play this game for the story
If you analyze it, the few games with this theme (zombie) are poorly supported. I don't think many people like this theme. I know there are people who like it (just like you), but I believe it's a small minority.
The same with NTR games, people keep entering almost every topic and asking for NTR, but those same people don't open their wallets to these developers, and that makes it difficult (take a look here on the site for the abandoned tag, and you'll see that a good portion that is there and from NTR) for a game to survive.
Anyway, little support, developer doing something he himself said he didn't like. It is difficult to proceed like this.
Did he lose customers? Yes, it lost, but that's normal when a game is reworked. Although it's a minority, there were still people who were playing for the zombies.
But if it maintains the quality of the story, I believe it can win new fans, maybe an NTR (totally avoidable), with real people, will get more attention than the zombie rapes.
Just my two cents, not directed at you and not intended to offend.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
If you analyze it, the few games with this theme (zombie) are poorly supported. I don't think many people like this theme. I know there are people who like it (just like you), but I believe it's a small minority.
The same with NTR games, people keep entering almost every topic and asking for NTR, but those same people don't open their wallets to these developers, and that makes it difficult (take a look here on the site for the abandoned tag, and you'll see that a good portion that is there and from NTR) for a game to survive.
Anyway, little support, developer doing something he himself said he didn't like. It is difficult to proceed like this.
Did he lose customers? Yes, it lost, but that's normal when a game is reworked. Although it's a minority, there were still people who were playing for the zombies.
But if it maintains the quality of the story, I believe it can win new fans, maybe an NTR (totally avoidable), with real people, will get more attention than the zombie rapes.
Just my two cents, not directed at you and not intended to offend.
I understand I've been here long enough to know and see NTR games either come and go for many reasons since the very beginnings of "Love Zombies"

Reactions: V&M

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yea sorry i should have said PC version most of the other link work fine I just dont want to wait 3ish hrs for a download to finish
I can understand that. If you ask for PC, you don't have to say it. over 80% are PC's. But for speed of the downloads you can't do nothing. If it works fast, OK, when not, well, you wait.Or try another link here. For, speeds are random, sometimes I get under 200 kpbs, sometimes over 7 Mbps. It's still better then on some other sites wher normal speed is 30kpbs, better one 50kpbs, and sometimes you get lucky, 100kpbs. When you compare that to uploadhaven, uploadhaven is warp speed.

Darkside17

Jul 23, 2017
I can understand that. If you ask for PC, you don't have to say it. over 80% are PC's. But for speed of the downloads you can't do nothing. If it works fast, OK, when not, well, you wait.Or try another link here. For, speeds are random, sometimes I get under 200 kpbs, sometimes over 7 Mbps. It's still better then on some other sites wher normal speed is 30kpbs, better one 50kpbs, and sometimes you get lucky, 100kpbs. When you compare that to uploadhaven, uploadhaven is warp speed.
99% of the time i get sub 200kb's on any other site besides mega and yea get painful on anything over 1gb

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
99% of the time i get sub 200kb's on any other site besides mega and yea get painful on anything over 1gb
Torrent? I don't remember if somebody putted it there. Or compressed version. If you have under 4k resolution, you will not see any difference.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes