V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Want to sell me the crystal ball? I'm needing to win the lottery here. Since she can see the future, it works, right?
They call others whiners, but they do exactly the same thing.:sneaky:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I know this post will be not too popular. But you people start actually a witch hunt on a dev. Nobody has any proof what/if patreon say something to Hot Tomato. They all go to barricades. Because threads like this developers are thinking twice before joining here. I saw that some devs don't really wont that their newest update is here. I think, even without gangbanging/rape zombies, this is as vanilla game still pretty good. There are worse game I paid or just downloaded. Much, much worse. I will continue to pay for it. Hot Tomato is probably not the best diplomat, but I don't think that's his profession. He needs only his imagination to create this game, nothing more. And I know he can tell the story.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So do I play the old build or the new one? Im new and all I see are complaints and two versions of the game and I dont know the difference.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Still going at it I see... no wonder the dev doesn't wanna take part in this forum.

People make mistakes alright? We are humans. Please, go read this post if you haven't.

Losing half of the patreons was already tough for the dev but it was his decision and he deemed it necessary, so shut up already and go bitch elsewhere. The tools to make VNs are free so go make your gangbang zombie game yourselves. There's people who want to enjoy the actual living characters which are 95% of the content in the game.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
So do I play the old build or the new one? Im new and all I see are complaints and two versions of the game and I dont know the difference.
so in the old one the females can get raped by zombies, in the new version not.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
100% agree hope the cry babies are happy now
The Dev removed the scenes because he believed that people gave more importance to those scenes than to what he thinks should be the most important: the relationship between the MC and his mother and sister. (Besides that from what I understand he didn't seem very happy having to do those kinds of scenes). To say that the Dev has bowed to the demands of those who didn't like those scenes is false, since in reality, if you read his comments and explanations, he has removed them mainly because of those who focused on them and commented on them as if they were the part most important in the game (and all of them are players that like those scenes).

I personally would have preferred that the scenes remain (although I suppose not for the same reasons as you) and that the Dev continue to create them, since I have a special interest in avoiding rape scenes (and for that to happen there has to be that kind of scenes, if there aren't any, I can't avoid them)

Oct 7, 2022
Heyyyy guys i havent played this game in months so i have no idea whats with all the drama..any way i just wanted to ask whats the difference between the old and new builds..also has the dev removed the scenes between Elizabeth and the zombies if so then why and is there a way to get to replay those scenes or are they permanently gone..

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Heyyyy guys i havent played this game in months so i have no idea whats with all the drama..any way i just wanted to ask whats the difference between the old and new builds..also has the dev removed the scenes between Elizabeth and the zombies if so then why and is there a way to get to replay those scenes or are they permanently gone..
From what the dev said, they were totally withdrawn (the zombie rape, where some call it NTR), but as for the real NTR, I don't know if it will continue or not, but if it continues, I believe it will be completely preventable (as it was in the zombie rapes )

Oct 7, 2022
From what the dev said, they were totally withdrawn (the zombie rape, where some call it NTR), but as for the real NTR, I don't know if it will continue or not, but if it continues, I believe it will be completely preventable (as it was in the zombie rapes )
Ahhhh ohk thanks for the info..soo there's no way to replay the zombie scenes with Elizabeth in the newest version..those scenes are totally gone right..and will there be any scenes with the zombies and Elizabeth in the future..sorry for all the questions btw..its just that i have been away for a while and have no idea whats going on lol..

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Ahhhh ohk thanks for the info..soo there's no way to replay the zombie scenes with Elizabeth in the newest version..those scenes are totally gone right..and will there be any scenes with the zombies and Elizabeth in the future..sorry for all the questions btw..its just that i have been away for a while and have no idea whats going on lol..
no they got totaly cut out and dev is not going to do new scenes with zombies. here is his statement to all of this.

Oct 7, 2022
no they got totaly cut out and dev is not going to do new scenes with zombies. here is his statement to all of this.
gosh that sucks..those zombie scenes with Elizabeth were among the ones i enjoyed the most in the game..its frustrating that those scenes are forever gone now..but what can we do its his game after all..any way thanks for the reply mate..

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Lol
the third picture is the BEST
Preview is better than her I have never seen
rest in peace last decent monster and zombie apocalypse game for android
For the glory of vanilla whiners!
))))
Well, for me, game was very god as it was. I didn't like those rape scenes, but they were avoidable, so, not a problem. But even, as you called it, vanilla, game is still really good. We lost less than 1% of the game. Zombies are still here, no problem. (for me and those who played it that way).

Last edited:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope the last picture isn't just bait..

Can't fucking wait. Is the MC going to have one of those "Dreams" where he talks to the monster within himself? Not going to lie, I'm a sucker for those short times in stories where the Hero gets fucked up and is taken care of by those he protected.

Any idea when 0.6 could be released? Not familiar with HT's speed yet.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I hope the last picture isn't just bait..

Can't fucking wait. Is the MC going to have one of those "Dreams" where he talks to the monster within himself? Not going to lie, I'm a sucker for those short times in stories where the Hero gets fucked up and is taken care of by those he protected.

Any idea when 0.6 could be released? Not familiar with HT's speed yet.
Dev usually needs about 4 months. Updates are relative big. cca 1000 renders. +/-200 renders. There was some problems with people like/don't like zombie rape scenes, could take a tall to development time.

Reactions: zeph19

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Dev usually needs about 4 months. Updates are relative big. cca 1000 renders. +/-200 renders. There was some problems with people like/don't like zombie rape scenes, could take a tall to development time.
I see!. Yeah I've shared some thoughts on the unnecessary drama a few pages back. Big update sounds great - I started with 0.5 and played for hours. Very immersive game.

Any idea what that last spoiler pic of yours could mean?

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes