rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yes rape content in general leads to a bann from Patreon, if they find out.
So it's quite possible that he would have needed to remove that content from the main game to provide a Patreon friendly version and make a restoration patch.

Here is Patreon's new policy:

"

We ask creators to flag themselves as Adult Content if they create any content that has mature themes such as sexuality or graphic violence. When you are flagged as Adult Content your page is removed from our search. We also require that all public content on your page be appropriate for all audiences. Content with mature themes must be marked as a patron-only post.

We have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of content. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. As a strong commitment to child safety, we will work with law enforcement whenever we come across child exploitation.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.
Well, the child part will have the most problems I think, it's everywhere. But I think they will do nothing if nobody complains. Finger into nose and cash into pocket. If they were, half of the games would disappear over night.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, the child part will have the most problems I think, it's everywhere. But I think they will do nothing if nobody complains. Finger into nose and cash into pocket. If they were, half of the games would disappear over night.
Hm, i think the MC won't be a too much of a problem, but he is certainly borderline.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I am guessing most of us here are for the post apocalyptic survival vibe? How would you feel if you pledged money as support and after an update cycle you get a dev post saying they lost interest in the concept and wanted to make the game about highschool yaoi furry dating VN? We can all agree to disagree about how much support the dev should get after this, but you cannot just dismiss people's displeasure as uncalled for witch hunting when they have a legitimate reason to be upset.
Focus was never on the zombie rapes, it was just bad endings or bad things you're supposed to avoid.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hm, i think the MC won't be a too much of a problem, but he is certainly borderline.
No, I don't thing so, MC is little borderline, but I see no problems there. If we compare it to most other games he is too old... :) Juliet looks good too. There were many tricks by developers to make character legal age, small size is after grandma, Son is allways shorter then mom, because she probably was a basketball player, but even if her husband looked even taller, son with "18" is tall as the old postman... or gardener... Theoretical...

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Focus was never on the zombie rapes, it was just bad endings or bad things you're supposed to avoid.
First mom rape wasn't a dead end, game keep going. Didn't play it that way, but people here said it so. Probably if we see it now, it would be better. Developer said himself i was to shock the player (in dystopian word full of horny zombies), seams logical. But many people liked it. Don't judge them, we all have our kinks.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
First mom rape wasn't a dead end, game keep going. Didn't play it that way, but people here said it so. Probably if we see it now, it would be better. Developer said himself i was to shock the player (in dystopian word full of horny zombies), seams logical. But many people liked it. Don't judge them, we all have our kinks.
I think the last rape scene with the sister was a game over, never saw it thought.
But even if the dev removes the zombie rape, it's still a dystopian setting with focus on survival and zombies which would/could kill the characters, so i don't think the dev broke his promise and/or changed the narrative, he also said these scenes were never the focus.
That being said, i can understand player being dissapointed if content you like is removed.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I think the last rape scene with the sister was a game over, never saw it thought.
But even if the dev removes the zombie rape, it's still a dystopian setting with focus on survival and zombies which would/could kill the characters, so i don't think the dev broke his promise and/or changed the narrative, he also said these scenes were never the focus.
That being said, i can understand player being dissapointed if content you like is removed.
For sister scene, I guess I made the correct decisions, didn't saw it. (Yes, I played v0.5)
I said it probably 10 times. Game is great, scenes are great. I'm not a fan of "arrows", the freeroam scenes, but they are short, not a problem. Story is great. Characters are just real. Little too overbearing mom and sister acts like a sister (She wasn't "exposed" to real world, when she were, her acting would be wrong, people get "old" much faster in those situations) and feels genuine. Developer knows how to do a good game. For me it has potential to beat N&T. And never regretted Kindsred: The Redburns...

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, animated, male protagonist, incest, milf, teasing, groping, monster, rape, adventure, rpg, big ass, big tits, lesbian, masturbation, voyeurism, horror, vaginal sex, multiple penetration, group sex,
I stopped playing because of the lesbian stuff. Is it optional now?

I liked the idea of your VN but I do not like my LI's to be Bi-sexual. If I have a choice to choose for them to be heterosexual then I will check it out again.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I stopped playing because of the lesbian stuff. Is it optional now?

I liked the idea of your VN but I do not like my LI's to be Bi-sexual. If I have a choice to choose for them to be heterosexual then I will check it out again.
Yes it's avoidable since the dev has rewored the begining.
There are 2 or 3 choices were you can stop it, after that it will be permanent.

Reactions: battali0n

sounj142

Apr 23, 2021
Who is the prettiest in MC's family?

...maybe ....his mother? -> Nope Nope Nope!
So, it must be his sister? -> Are you CRAZY?

..................... => Yep, it's him. He is the prettiest.
.................. (n)(n)(n)

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
Actually the complaints were because the Dev decided to remove the scenes where the zombies raped the LIs (which were very easily avoidable, by the way) because he didn't feel comfortable doing them and considered that people were giving them too much importance.
because of this, I started playing and fell in love with a game of this kind of content, scenes where zombies are raped, other zombie games are too boring, where the main character only fucks girls and all that, or I like to make carrots because it has become my favorite game and that I even subscribed to patrionte!

• Angry
Reactions: Larry2000

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
No one deserves to be witch hunted for choosing what story they want to tell, but you are being very selective regarding the reasoning here. People are upset because the dev left the narrative decision up to their patreon poll, which people voted and pledged believing its content they want to support, but after an update cycles the dev decided to back out on it and shift the games narrative, the content here isn't the issue, the broken promise is. Having said that, the dev did own up to it and froze their payment for a month, so I don't think they deserve to be crucified for making a rookie development mistake.

I am guessing most of us here are for the post apocalyptic survival vibe? How would you feel if you pledged money as support and after an update cycle you get a dev post saying they lost interest in the concept and wanted to make the game about highschool yaoi furry dating VN? We can all agree to disagree about how much support the dev should get after this, but you cannot just dismiss people's displeasure as uncalled for witch hunting when they have a legitimate reason to be upset.
I'm in this for whatever world building and story about the characters the dev is trying to give us. The only fetish I care about is the incest. It's actual incest. Not some step bro or step sis shenanigans.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
because of this, I started playing and fell in love with a game of this kind of content, scenes where zombies are raped, other zombie games are too boring, where the main character only fucks girls and all that, or I like to make carrots because it has become my favorite game and that I even subscribed to patrionte!
Zombies raped? Carrots?...what the fuck are you on about?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. In this game the zombies were the ones that raped the LIs (if it's what the player wanted or if he wasn't quick enough choosing), nobody raped the zombies.

The comment about the carrots has me baffled.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Out of curiosity how much does my choices actually affect the outcome? Is this one of those games in which the choices affect what scenes you get in the short term but have no long term effects? Also I allowed NTR content even though I'm not much of a fan just for a more organic play experience, I still haven't found any (unless you count the mom handjob fantasy/flashback) so is it just one scene? On a related note I still haven't found any rape content either (which I am sort of a fan of) so I was wondering how to find it (unless this refers to the MC and mom in the showers?).

Reactions: rudy007
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes