bilmong

Jan 7, 2020
Has anybody had trouble getting this running? I get no response at all trying to launch the .exe. Using windows 11.

Edit: well, of all things running it from the command line works. Windows 11 is very dumb. Leaving this comment in case someone else runs into this i guess.

Last edited:

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
the story is very interesting but the MC is too weak, wimp and perverted and a pushover I had to drop this, any recommendation of games with similar theme? (outbreak and survival)

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
the story is very interesting but the MC is too weak, wimp and perverted and a pushover I had to drop this, any recommendation of games with similar theme? (outbreak and survival)
Well, if you ask AVN only, then "Now&Then" and "Hot Sand of Antarctica", if sandbox doesnt bother you then "Desert Stalker" too...

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Well, if you ask AVN only, then "Now&Then" and "Hot Sand of Antarctica", if sandbox doesnt bother you then "Desert Stalker" too...
There's also the game called Somewhere I belong. Although that one is still very early in development.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi thanks for the recommendations, Desert Stalker is my favorite (wish it has many adventure scenes) too bad the update takes so long.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi thanks for the recommendations, Desert Stalker is my favorite (wish it has many adventure scenes) too bad the update takes so long.
No problem. Thera are few other, but I didn't list because they are abandoned, not worth the time or just on their beginnings. One of the best is probably Kindread: The Redburns. But it's abandoned. But Now and Then is finished, Director's cut was released not long ago. I think you will enjoy it, great game.

TotallyNBot

Mar 30, 2022
The game is good. Somehow I can't support creator on Patreon because it says "Page is under review." I hope things go well. Is there any other way to support the creator than Patreon?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The game is good. Somehow I can't support creator on Patreon because it says "Page is under review." I hope things go well. Is there any other way to support the creator than Patreon?
I heard that developer will come to Subscribestar. Or his Patreon page will be unblocked. Wait a little is my advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: TotallyNBot

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Did you get to the end of current version? The character development is slow but very worth it.
That's another thing because of character development. MC did a step in the right direction. At the beginning of the gamy he was a wimp and weak. Pervert too... But we actually find out they are all perverts. Juliet is probably bigger pervert than MC. Elisabeth with her hidden passion and, surprise, surprise, she's a pervert too... It's logical, the apple does not fall far from the tree... I like the part that game doesn't depend on heavy corruption or blackmail, like many other games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Has there been news from Hot Tomato of where will he go now that his Patreon Page is "Under Review"
The site is under review, developer doesn't come here anymore. The last news are on last two pages.
Short; developer will probably start Subscribestar page. For Patreon status we have no news. It could be reopened. In v5.5 there is not much to complain by Patreon, but we will see.

Reactions: KH2000

Mrlxd

Feb 3, 2021
Honey select is game and Author using models so nope gonna do something if Author does that or steam not gonna accept it.
maybe edit illegal contents in the game to release a steam version:rolleyes:

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The site is under review, developer doesn't come here anymore. The last news are on last two pages.
Short; developer will probably start Subscribestar page. For Patreon status we have no news. It could be reopened. In v5.5 there is not much to complain by Patreon, but we will see.
Oh there might be a surprise soon enough...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes