rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hello everyone, since I currently don't have a creator page and I had promised an update for early June, I will provide you the link (just below) to the new version of the game so that you can enjoy it, especially for those who were my supporters. Unfortunately, it won't be a major update due to a multitude of recent events that slowed down the game development. Sorry for that.

Regarding my creator page, please know that I am actively seeking a solution to resolve the situation at the moment, and I will keep you informed of any progress as soon as I have some news.

Thank you again for you support! :)(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you'll enjoy this update :) have fun!
Thanks man. And welcome back. Please inform us when you find a solution. I always enjoy your game. Give a "Hey" to Elisabeth&Juliet. :love:

Reactions: Hot Tomato

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hot Tomato, I'm one of those that were really upset about the changes made to the game, but I still kept my subscription. Create an account at SS, even if you reopen at patreon it wouldn't hurt to have another somewhere else, given the option I would support at SS because of how shitty patreon is.

Hot Tomato

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Hot Tomato, I'm one of those that were really upset about the changes made to the game, but I still kept my subscription. Create an account at SS, even if you reopen at patreon it wouldn't hurt to have another somewhere else, given the option I would support at SS because of how shitty patreon is.
Thank you for your support Joi, yes, I'm creating a Subscribestar account, I'm waiting for their approval but I think it will be good in a few days :) the link to the SS page is in the 0.6 version of the game.

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
Hello everyone, since I currently don't have a creator page and I had promised an update for early June, I will provide you the link (just below) to the new version of the game so that you can enjoy it, especially for those who were my supporters. Unfortunately, it won't be a major update due to a multitude of recent events that slowed down the game development. Sorry for that.

Regarding my creator page, please know that I am actively seeking a solution to resolve the situation at the moment, and I will keep you informed of any progress as soon as I have some news.

Thank you again for you support! :)(y)

I hope you'll enjoy this update :) have fun!
I've been reading through the thread but I'm not sure where the situation with the monster scenes left off. Does the linked 0.6 version include all scenes? Or, if content has been cut, will it be making a return in the next version?

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I've been reading through the thread but I'm not sure where the situation with the monster scenes left off. Does the linked 0.6 version include all scenes? Or, if content has been cut, will it be making a return in the next version?
All rape scenes were removed with v5.5. I don't think they will return. Hot Tomato said that those scenes were there to produce fear or anxiety in player, but many people liked it sexually.
Short: Developer said it for himself that this wasn't his attention. He made a poll, rape side won. Than came the problems with Patreon the first time, and he decided to remove them. People (pro rape) were outraged. The rest you can find here. There is much there.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
All rape scenes were removed with v5.5. I don't think they will return. Hot Tomato said that those scenes were there to produce fear or anxiety in player, but many people liked it sexually.
Short: Developer said it for himself that this wasn't his attention. He made a poll, rape side won. Than came the problems with Patreon the first time, and he decided to remove them. People (pro rape) were outraged. The rest you can find here. There is much there.
And patreon hammered him

New social accounts
-

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
And patreon hammered him

New social accounts
-
And patreon hammered him

New social accounts
-
Yeah, I know, I saw it when he posted it. I thanked him already today for the information. But thanks, I will subsribe (again)... (y)

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Thank you for your support Joi, yes, I'm creating a Subscribestar account, I'm waiting for their approval but I think it will be good in a few days :) the link to the SS page is in the 0.6 version of the game.
Honestly i cant describe my dissappointment with your changes. You really did have a unique and amazing game that catered to both sides of the coin. Something few other developers had managed and the consequences of the bad choices made the story more impactfull. It made the dangers more real while offering something different. Was easily in my top 3 games. Looked forward to the new updates so much. Now its a game with a good story but theres lots of those here. It feels like its lost its punch :(

If you changed for you and not for Pateron i can understand and respect your choice and i wish you the best of luck going forward. You seem like a great developer if not slightly dissapointing developer :LOL: but a great one regradless. Your post showing how you make your maps says alot about you and under different circumstances ide defo be supporting your subscriber page. I hope your game is a success and you do well even if its not for me anymore.

T1M0

Nov 15, 2017
So let me get this straight. Dev got into trouble with Patreon about the rape scenes. Dev caved and removed them effectively making his game another basic "skip till you see booba" ero VN since there are no more bad endings/outcomes. And then Patreon just yeeted him anyway?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Honestly i cant describe my dissappointment with your changes. You really did have a unique and amazing game that catered to both sides of the coin. Something few other developers had managed and the consequences of the bad choices made the story more impactfull. It made the dangers more real while offering something different. Was easily in my top 3 games. Looked forward to the new updates so much. Now its a game with a good story but theres lots of those here. It feels like its lost its punch :(

If you changed for you and not for Pateron i can understand and respect your choice and i wish you the best of luck going forward. You seem like a great developer if not slightly dissapointing developer :LOL: but a great one regradless. Your post showing how you make your maps says alot about you and under different circumstances ide defo be supporting your subscriber page. I hope your game is a success and you do well even if its not for me anymore.
Christ this is such bullshit so bascially if the zombies don't rape they're not a danger huh? so everybody can just walk around them without any worry at all huh? fuck outta here with that shit.

Last edited:

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Old build?...........Whats that?? Prev version or something else? And if so whats the diff??

Welp reading from the prev comments the new one doesnt have any bad outcomes right? Correct me if I i am wrong.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
And what is left special in the game without scenes of the undead? I thought that was the feature of the game... How does she differ from the others now?
I can understand you without agreeing with it. What is left, Love story in dystopian world full of zombies. For me, actually, didn't change anything. In original play I didn't play tha rape route. For you, I can't change anything. If you ask for guilty party, I guess, Patreon is to blame. There are many games with far more grosser scenes and are allowed, but something (or someone) attracted attention on this game. I was OK even with previous version because it did gave a choice to the player. Player could play it his way.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes