elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Last update was FIRE! The mother/ daughter scene was masterfully done. When mom's resistance was breaking down and her inner-dialog started going to the wild side (yum), I think that might be the hottest scene I've watched (from lezcest perspective).

I want so much more. Hope your makes the money it needs. It would be well deserved.

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Last update was FIRE! The mother/ daughter scene was masterfully done. When mom's resistance was breaking down and her inner-dialog started going to the wild side (yum), I think that might be the hottest scene I've watched (from lezcest perspective).

I want so much more. Hope you get your gets to what you Patreon was and beyond. It would be well deserved.
This game really is a fucking gem isn't it? I've talked with the dev about the possibility of making a discord server soon, so we can share our opinions about the game without the ntr and zombies whiners repeating the same stuff 24/7 in this thread.

And by the way, if you liked that scene, you'll love the rewrite of the script that I'm doing now that the dev is on SuscribeStar, there's gonna be heavy incest talk, I'll try to increase it for the more recent scenes too o_O -> https://f95zone.to/threads/deadmoon-survival-v0-6-hot-tomato.97784/post-10926892

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
This game really is a fucking gem isn't it? I've talked with the dev about the possibility of making a discord server soon, so we can share our opinions about the game without the ntr and zombies whiners repeating the same stuff 24/7 in this thread.

And by the way, if you liked that scene, you'll love the rewrite of the script that I'm doing now that the dev is on SuscribeStar, there's gonna be heavy incest talk, I'll try to increase it for the more recent scenes too o_O -> https://f95zone.to/threads/deadmoon-survival-v0-6-hot-tomato.97784/post-10926892
Is this rewrite fanmade or will actually go into the official game script? Interested regardless

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is this rewrite fanmade or will actually go into the official game script? Interested regardless
I proofread every update, we were considering making this official because there's no problems with SS but itch.io might be a problem who knows. In the worst case scenario, the free version will have the old script and the SS version will have the "enhanced" one or it would be a side download.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I proofread every update, we were considering making this official because there's no problems with SS but itch.io might be a problem who knows. In the worst case scenario, the free version will have the old script and the SS version will have the "enhanced" one or it would be a side download.
Good to know. I love some family dirty talk.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I liked the update overall. My only issue is the lesbian stuff. I'm not against it tbh and found it kinda hot but truthfully I would have preferred the MC getting further with them both before this stuff was explored. This is more of a personal thing admittedly, since I don't get much out of 2 lesbians going at it. I much prefer a 3 some because it's more fun to be involved than to have the MC feel like a third wheel sideliner.

Again, this isn't a huge issue though and it honestly would be my own personal preference to have the MC be involved with their exploration of it rather than oblivious and sidelined to it.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Again, this isn't a huge issue though and it honestly would be my own personal preference to have the MC be involved with their exploration of it rather than oblivious and sidelined to it.
I mean it's eventually building up to that and there's been 2 or 3 scenes with all of them already. I think this is one of the few games that does mother-daughter good too, even if you don't like it much.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I cant load my old save files or the new ones in the first post. Both give me the same error
Old ones are not compatible, there was a small rework. The ones in the post are from 0.5.5 those should be fine idk.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well, well, I got a present for the whole family. A little bird told me that people like incest around here so the script has received some let's say... spicy updates, with a total revision of the entire text story, it includes casual family talk (did you know the mc has a twin?) and also incest-heavy dialogue during the naughty scenes, that will only get naughtier as more updates come ;) . You no longer have to name the relationships at the start by the way. I still need to organize it with the dev, but for next versions (0.7 and beyond) it might become official now that the game is on SuscribeStar, in the worst case scenario it will be a side download there.

I don't wanna sound biased (I guess I love this game a little too much though) but this VN might now be one of the hottest around here if you like the fetish, and it's obviously only gonna get better in the future. (Instructions: THIS IS FOR VERSION 0.6. Just drop it inside the game folder, saves should work fine)

Edit 11-6-2023: This script is now called the "Bloodline story" and the most recent version is posted in the devs Suscribe Star as of now, and will be updated for future versions an be available for download as an extra patch, along the main game download.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes