V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Well, well, I got a present for the whole family. A little bird told me that people like incest around here so the script has received some let's say... spicy updates, with a total revision of the entire text story, it includes casual family talk (did you know the mc has a twin?) and also incest-heavy dialogue during the naughty scenes, that will only get naughtier as more updates come ;) . You no longer have to name the relationships at the start by the way. I still need to organize it with the dev, but for next versions (0.7 and beyond) it might become official now that the game is on SuscribeStar, in the worst case scenario it will be a side download there.

I await your feedback, I don't wanna sound biased but this VN might now be one of the hottest around here if you like the fetish, and it's obviously only gonna get better in the future. (Instructions: THIS IS FOR VERSION 0.6. Just drop it inside the game folder, saves should work fine)
Dude, no offense, but you're totally biased. You're helping with the story and you think this is the best game in the world, the most erotic, the hottest, the best story...
I'm not saying the game is bad or anything like that. But it's far from the best here (my opinion of course), I like the game, if not, I wouldn't even be on this topic. But as you are, in a way, part of the team, it gets annoying to see you saying all the time that the game is this, that the game is that. It sounds like you want to push your personal opinion on other people.
I was once talking to a developer, and on one occasion, he told me he was good at what he did.
I politely apologized and said: Who's to say if you're good or not at what you do, it's not you, it's the people who will play your game. Well, he didn't speak to me after that.
Man, I believe this game is the best in the world for you, but you being part of the team, you get very biased and of course you are trying to convince people of that.
Don't take this personally, it's not my intention to offend you, but just a suggestion, for you to be a little less biased, so that it doesn't cloud people's judgement.(y)

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Dude, no offense, but you're totally biased. You're helping with the story and you think this is the best game in the world, the most erotic, the hottest, the best story...
Don't take this personally, it's not my intention to offend you, but just a suggestion, for you to be a little less biased, so that it doesn't cloud people's judgement.(y)
Thanks for the suggestion. However, I don't get paid for this and I only do it cause I love this story so if I really like something I don't see the use in diminishing the value I see in it. Sorry if I hype things too much or if I'm too passionate but I can't help it, I've been on this forum for a while and I see the quality of many VNs going down so I like to enjoy the ones that (personally) are standouts in a giant sea.

Last edited:

sibis

Dec 10, 2021
Well, well, I got a present for the whole family. A little bird told me that people like incest around here so the script has received some let's say... spicy updates, with a total revision of the entire text story, it includes casual family talk (did you know the mc has a twin?) and also incest-heavy dialogue during the naughty scenes, that will only get naughtier as more updates come ;) . You no longer have to name the relationships at the start by the way. I still need to organize it with the dev, but for next versions (0.7 and beyond) it might become official now that the game is on SuscribeStar, in the worst case scenario it will be a side download there.

I await your feedback, I don't wanna sound biased (I guess I love this game a little too much though) but this VN might now be one of the hottest around here if you like the fetish, and it's obviously only gonna get better in the future. (Instructions: THIS IS FOR VERSION 0.6. Just drop it inside the game folder, saves should work fine)
will there be ntr in future update ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Am I the only one who feels that this game lost its touch by removing the monster scenes? It was what mainly attracted me to this game, and it feels empty not seeing them.
I personally haven't seen them, my only interest in them was to prevent them from happening. But in my opinion it was just an extra, and not really what appealed to me the most about the game.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Am I the only one who feels that this game lost its touch by removing the monster scenes? It was what mainly attracted me to this game, and it feels empty not seeing them.
Some will tell you that this deleted content doesn't matter, or that it's better not to put it because from the beginning the Dev didn't like working on that type of content... Those who tell you that surely liked the last season of Game of Thrones and the new Little Mermaid movie, so just ignore them.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Some will tell you that this deleted content doesn't matter, or that it's better not to put it because from the beginning the Dev didn't like working on that type of content... Those who tell you that surely liked the last season of Game of Thrones and the new Little Mermaid movie, so just ignore them.
Nice name, very apt for the occasion but if you want a suggestion you should be named cry_5.0 at this point.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Nice name, very apt for the occasion but if you want a suggestion you should be named cry_5.0 at this point.
No, they're not whining or crying, they're PISSED, and yes there is a big differences.
They're pissed because they know the dev(HOT TOMATO) flat out lied to them during this whole mess.
In this mess HT has been trying to claim that the monster(zombie) sex scenes were never
really intended, and that is where the LIE is.

If you start a new game from the old build(1-5) and go just to to the 8th render, it clearly states
there will be monster(zombie) sex in this story/VN, which means HT clearly DID INTENT before he even
posted the 1st update for them to be a big part of this story/VN, then after the 5th update he cuts
it all out, so no, half of the people on here are not whining and crying, they're pissed for being
lied to.

Now I'm curious, and would REALLY like to know from those that DID NOT want the monster sex scenes.:

When they read there will be monster sex scenes in this VN, were they really brain-dead dumb enough
to think the zombies were going to make gentle and tender and passionate love to the living women
in this VN. rotflmao, please, can someone give an answer to this.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
No, they're not whining or crying, they're PISSED, and yes there is a big differences.
They're pissed because they know the dev(HOT TOMATO) flat out lied to them during this whole mess.
In this mess HT has been trying to claim that the monster(zombie) sex scenes were never
really intended, and that is where the LIE is.

If you start a new game from the old build(1-5) and go just to to the 8th render, it clearly states
there will be monster(zombie) sex in this story/VN, which means HT clearly DID INTENT before he even
posted the 1st update for them to be a big part of this story/VN, then after the 5th update he cuts
it all out, so no, half of the people on here are not whining and crying, they're pissed for being
lied to.

Now I'm curious, and would REALLY like to know from those that DID NOT want the monster sex scenes.:

When they read there will be monster sex scenes in this VN, were they really brain-dead dumb enough
to think the zombies were going to make gentle and tender and passionate love to the living women
in this VN. rotflmao, please, can someone give an answer to this.
Yes cry more! :KEK:

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes