Andeddo

May 6, 2018
I hope I don't get crucified for asking this, but since there are two versions of the game, one with monster sex scenes and one without them, why is everyone complaining?
links to older versions were restored by moderator stuff after it was reported by community

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
and thats the problem i had when those scenes were in place xD
just not that big for me to voice them

so what was the purpouse for them in the first place?
if those mechanics were deemed as unnecessary, why not remove them completely, remodeling fully scenes where they are present?
monster sex was disliked and "poll" decided? gone, sure, leftovers will stay in memories of older players, that would stay with the game.
game overs would be removed later in the game? then why you have them in early game, when stakes for whole story is not high or when you literally don't care about characters yet?
if there is no ntr would happen or anything bad to girls, what is the point of having dream cheating or show "bad" characters?
questions, so many questions
Long story short:
The purpose was to punish the player for choosing the wrong options or messing up in some way but since more and more people wanted that type of scene and the dev didn't actually want to do them as the story went on he cut them out.

He actually did a poll on patreon (his paying customers) and the majority wanted the zombie rapes and he still cut them from the game.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I hope I don't get crucified for asking this, but since there are two versions of the game, one with monster sex scenes and one without them, why is everyone complaining? I could be missing something, like the second version of the game being scrapped, but I've read through the thread and seen nothing of the sort. If the goal is to have two separate versions of the game, one that implements future monster sex scenarios and one with just a regular game end, I can't see why there is such a fuss.
The dev was going to compromise and make 2 versions but judging by the more recent posts he decided against it mainly because he didn't like doing them.

Right now zombie rape only exist in the old versions of 0.5, the current version has been reworked to remove them and this will be the only version that is updated.
Reason why he chose to remove instead of just continuing on and not doing any more of those scenes is he didn't want to attract and mislead fans of the zombie rape genre.

Mr_Blvck

Jun 20, 2019
Sorry guys. i quite didnt understand corectly. where do i dounload the monster version?. also both ver. have they story updated?. thank you.

Mr_Blvck

Jun 20, 2019
i am in the middle of the 0.6 ver but i didnt see any monster scene. do i have to start again? damn i ve read too many comment and i am confused xd welp

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well, well, I got a present for the whole family. A little bird told me that people like incest around here so the script has received some let's say... spicy updates, with a total revision of the entire text story, it includes casual family talk (did you know the mc has a twin?) and also incest-heavy dialogue during the naughty scenes, that will only get naughtier as more updates come ;) . You no longer have to name the relationships at the start by the way. I still need to organize it with the dev, but for next versions (0.7 and beyond) it might become official now that the game is on SuscribeStar, in the worst case scenario it will be a side download there.

I don't wanna sound biased (I guess I love this game a little too much though) but this VN might now be one of the hottest around here if you like the fetish, and it's obviously only gonna get better in the future. (Instructions: THIS IS FOR VERSION 0.6. Just drop it inside the game folder, saves should work fine)
This script is now called the "Bloodline story" and the most recent version is posted in the devs Suscribe Star as of today. It will be updated for future versions and be available for download as an extra patch, along the main game download. We are making a discord server for suscribers too to discuss the game, might be up this week ;)

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Does this refer to incest? I thought that now I wouldn't need it anymore, since on other platforms, incest wouldn't be a problem.
It's fine on SuscribeStar but the game is also on itch.io and the dev is not sure about that one. We thought the best compromise for the future, even for SS cause policies change, is to make it an extra download for those who want to have a true vision of what the dev wants the story to be.

This bloodline patch is full incest all the way, not just with mentions through the relationship names but with many subtle or important dialogue changes (not related to the overall story though, it's not a different version of it). The normal version of the game will still have the default script where people can choose different relationships if they don't want them to be a family, but the patch will be the best way to experience the current game and future updates.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
It's fine on SuscribeStar but the game is also on itch.io and the dev is not sure about that one. We thought the best compromise for the future, even for SS cause policies change, is to make it an extra download for those who want to have a true vision of what the dev wants the story to be.

This bloodline patch is full incest all the way, not just with mentions through the relationship names but with many subtle or important dialogue changes (not related to the overall story though, it's not a different version of it). The normal version of the game will still have the default script where people can choose different relationships if they don't want them to be a family, but the patch will be the best way to experience the current game and future updates.
Probably for the best considering the dev already had one platform pull/block his VN.
In any case I am a fan of the script, definitely the optimal way to view the story in my eyes.
Will the script be available on the same day as new versions or will it come out later?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Probably for the best considering the dev already had one platform pull/block his VN.
In any case I am a fan of the script, definitely the optimal way to view the story in my eyes.
Will the script be available on the same day as new versions or will it come out later?
I'll work on it at the same time as I proofread the main update script, so it should be at the same time.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I havent played for a few updates, but I allowed the first zombie rape to happen (which was a blow job right?) cause it wasnt a bad ending and you still escape. (Bad endings that lead to game overs suck and glad to hear them removed) Mostly cause it might of been some avenue to corrupt the mother and also the "possibility" She could gain some infection or mutation to enhance her abilities. This happens in manga/anime alot so thought a slim possibility it could work here. The best to explain it, she becomes tainted by the now sex zombies (who are not eating her but injecting her with tainted seed different to other zombies? or maybe they just eat people after now?) , but gains some infection/mutation power while still remaining herself. Partial infected might be the best word to use. Definitely a prospect to make her more badass.

And two... I enjoyed the scene more on how it hurt the MC mentally. When he tried to off himself and the mother stopped him, I felt the emotion connection. Mother values her kids lives more, then being violated. The MC has been talking big about protecting and wanting to go out, yet this very scene could be the reality check to drive him to be better. To feel the pain of failure. Unfortunately, the game progressed like this scene didnt matter which was a little bummer.

The two kinda reasons why I was fine with the zombie rapes if they could be useful events. Hearing they going to be phased out kind kinda removes some potential form what I mentioned. But on the other hand, I hate instant game overs. It frustrates me as a waste of my time.

Im a few updates behind, so Ill have to catch up.. Just wanted to give my thoughts on the zombie rapes, as its been a hot topic for a while. That certain group thats been screaming their heads off about it. sheeh.

Last edited:

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
First of all really love the story so far cant wait for the next update. Also, I'm curious what kind of studio or engine is he using to make this visual novel? I'm barely learning how all this stuff is made and works. Been struggling my way through learning daz studio. Sorry in advance if this isn't the place for this, but I'd really like to know how this type of story is made.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
First of all really love the story so far cant wait for the next update. Also, I'm curious what kind of studio or engine is he using to make this visual novel? I'm barely learning how all this stuff is made and works. Been struggling my way through learning daz studio. Sorry in advance if this isn't the place for this, but I'd really like to know how this type of story is made.
The models are made in HoneySelect (not sure if its 1 or 2 but both can look gorgeous with the right skills)

Don't know the pipeline or if it differs by developer, but I think they render in HS, then put the images/animation sequences in Renpy, and all the narrative branching is done there.

Reactions: Mr.J_Dev

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
The models are made in HoneySelect (not sure if its 1 or 2 but both can look gorgeous with the right skills)

Don't know the pipeline or if it differs by developer, but I think they render in HS, then put the images/animation sequences in Renpy, and all the narrative branching is done there.

Thanks I'm still pretty new to how all these visual novels are made and I was really curious of checking out how these type of models are made.

Reactions: Phase_01

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I havent played for a few updates, but I allowed the first zombie rape to happen (which was a blow job right?) cause it wasnt a bad ending and you still escape. (Bad endings that lead to game overs suck and glad to hear them removed) Mostly cause it might of been some avenue to corrupt the mother and also the "possibility" She could gain some infection or mutation to enhance her abilities. This happens in manga/anime alot so thought a slim possibility it could work here. The best to explain it, she becomes tainted by the now sex zombies (who are not eating her but injecting her with tainted seed different to other zombies? or maybe they just eat people after now?) , but gains some infection/mutation power while still remaining herself. Partial infected might be the best word to use. Definitely a prospect to make her more badass.

And two... I enjoyed the scene more on how it hurt the MC mentally. When he tried to off himself and the mother stopped him, I felt the emotion connection. Mother values her kids lives more, then being violated. The MC has been talking big about protecting and wanting to go out, yet this very scene could be the reality check to drive him to be better. To feel the pain of failure. Unfortunately, the game progressed like this scene didnt matter which was a little bummer.

The two kinda reasons why I was fine with the zombie rapes if they could be useful events. Hearing they going to be phased out kind kinda removes some potential form what I mentioned. But on the other hand, I hate instant game overs. It frustrates me as a waste of my time.

Im a few updates behind, so Ill have to catch up.. Just wanted to give my thoughts on the zombie rapes, as its been a hot topic for a while. That certain group thats been screaming their heads off about it. sheeh.
The truth is that as of version 0.5.5 all rapes have been removed, both those that are bad endings and those that aren't (it's not that he won't add more, it's that the ones that existed no longer exist).

• Sad
Reactions: Soggy Bread
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes