jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
You mean when they found a survivor? You got 2 options;
1. save girl (mom get gangbanged) she survive
2. You leave (nothing happens)

Newer versions had option to save the girl and nothing happens eighter.
can u save anyone in the game then and they join you at the school?

Reactions: rudy007

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
You mean when they found a survivor? You got 2 options;
1. save girl (mom get gangbanged) she survive
2. You leave (nothing happens)

Newer versions had option to save the girl and nothing happens eighter.
I played every version (and those between and didn't come into danger situation for girls...
Yeah it's been a minute but IIRK you're right. The dev added the bad consequences less option for the fans, but he said before that she wasn't originally planned as more then a one off thing. Will it stay that way IDK.

Reactions: rudy007

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
She was not supposed to be a part of the game. In the original she was unsavable. Being able to save her was added please the fans.
That's just not true, we might see her again. But if you play to the end of the current version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Its an ok game but there should be more survivors. The mc cant just be focused on fucking his mother and sister. What happened to the girl they saved
According to you they are my number 1 choices but I also want to meet other sexy survivors especially the one we saved I'm waiting for the chance we meet her again. Who knows she might even be a future girlfriend for Mc

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Jul 16, 2023 08:24 pm

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend!

Today, we will talk about the poll results about the addition of new NTR events in the game with some future groups of survivors, and as you can see, a majority of you want more of these scenes (69%).

Therefore, when our group of survivors are gonna encounters other groups, I will work on more scenes of this nature.

However, please note that these scenes will never be the main focus of the game and will be limited in number. The main character remains the priority, and these events will, as always, be optional. Those who do not wish to see them can avoid them through appropriate choices (and the red option).

In the next release version, there will be a new scene involving Elisabeth, Heidy, and Tony, only accessible to those who have chosen to engage in a sexual relationship with them in Elisabeth's past. Get ready for it!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Jul 16, 2023 08:24 pm

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend!

Today, we will talk about the poll results about the addition of new NTR events in the game with some future groups of survivors, and as you can see, a majority of you want more of these scenes (69%).

Therefore, when our group of survivors are gonna encounters other groups, I will work on more scenes of this nature.

However, please note that these scenes will never be the main focus of the game and will be limited in number. The main character remains the priority, and these events will, as always, be optional. Those who do not wish to see them can avoid them through appropriate choices (and the red option).

In the next release version, there will be a new scene involving Elisabeth, Heidy, and Tony, only accessible to those who have chosen to engage in a sexual relationship with them in Elisabeth's past. Get ready for it!
I'll try to play it like before. Some like three letters, some not. I can live with both. About Tony, no, I will not play his route, Heidy on other hand is a naughty one, I like her. Scenes with her were hot AF. About other survivors, I will see.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes