ZIROKARS

Jul 20, 2023
this game sucks. earlier in version 4 and 4.5 there was a cool scene where muggle zombies would fuck mom ms when he or she did wrong options, but when the game updated 4,8 and 5 tags to this version of zombies, i just kill them and completely end the game.. this stupid developer ruined the best, i would say, game scans.. gatov passor and those who used to play this game before update 4.5 understand otsom I used to say:(:(:cry:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
StevenEXE
:rolleyes:
:unsure:
Dec 16, 2018
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
If you look at the most ntr-cuck lovers accounts, most of them has incredibly small number of comments and likes. They are usually spare accounts that they use to push developers make ntr content. Like pretty sure some of them has 10+ accounts at this point. They do it because they are very small minority in western adult gaming space

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
If you look at the most ntr-cuck lovers accounts, most of them has incredibly small number of comments and likes. They are usually spare accounts that they use to push developers make ntr content. Like pretty sure some of them has 10+ accounts at this point. They do it because they are very small minority in western adult gaming space
Yeah it's so obvious it's an alt account.
This is how thirsty they are to feel cucked by...zombies. :KEK:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
its because cucks don't like participating often, only watching, that seems to go for forums as well ;)

ZIROKARS

Jul 20, 2023
You barf under a wrong three... Again. Patreon is the tree where you should barf.
why don’t you write shit bro? did you yourself understand what you wrote or ptulsa explain? I personally didn’t understand the fact that you ptayeshsa will explain, explain so that it would be hotiaby

• Angry
Reactions: rudy007

ZIROKARS

Jul 20, 2023
Yeah, NTR is allow but monster sex is cancel.
They both are disputed.:p
When he has remove monster sex, I leave.
If he put futa NTR in, I will back.(Why not, it was had futa zombie)
bro etat coffin bitch the developer clearly told everyone that sex with zombies would not be so, he removed the most chic scene where there was sex with zonby and the place etava added a sick fucking scene and tipper ntr skemto isho this is also now under questions, this means that you are in vain you will lose time if you expect that there will be sex scenes with zombies, the developer turned the game full of shit

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Saw this novel last year but forgot to do a run, i hope this one is good, i love survival horror history / zombies mostly <3

Reactions: rudy007
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes