Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Really good speech, the writing skills here is impressive, i'm loving this story, i hope we have more of this and less of ecchi stuff ( i know is suposed to be a 18+ novel, but, the story is awsome, i just want more and more) View attachment 2845298
I envy you for playing this for the first time it is such a good vn indeed. When I first played was v0.2, I don't know how I missed the v0.1 or the original 0.1 version that the dev rewrote, but I fell in love after playing and I became a supporter.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I envy you for playing this for the first time it is such a good vn indeed. When I first played was v0.2, I don't know how I missed the v0.1 or the original 0.1 version that the dev rewrote, but I fell in love after playing and I became a supporter.
The 1st version was very mid honestly and too short. The dev then listened to feedback and then added a lot of new scenes to make the pacing of the game flow better. And I think after 2 or 3 updates we got to the end of what had been the 1st version. Then there was the much needed proofreading, the story and character development really started to ramp up, then the whole zombie scenes mess happened and here we are. I can tell you that moving a way from those scenes stopped the dev from burning out and abandoning the project probably, and by the way the next update is very very spicy :love:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The 1st version was very mid honestly and too short. The dev then listened to feedback and then added a lot of new scenes to make the pacing of the game flow better. And I think after 2 or 3 updates we got to the end of what had been the 1st version. Then there was the proofreading, the story and character development really started to ramp up and well then the whole zombie scenes mess happened and here we are. I can tell you that moving a way from those scenes stopped the dev from burning out and abandoning the project probably, and by the way that the next update is very very spicy :love:
You're right ruykkyru, firs version was under 100Mb, the only thing that differentiated from other games was dystopian zombie setting. And it came out when another similar game was over (or it was about to be finished). When I play it, yes it was short, but it had potential. It was really good to follow the developer and see his progress during this game.
There are many developers who just give up after update or two. They see the potential of their games and don't try to find help with their deficits in programing, language, rendering and hope they could develop a game on few years old laptop. Until the laptop cooks himself after few weeks, months...

Reactions: Ruykiru

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well!

We're finally at the end of the month, and I can now give you a date for the upcoming update!

Based on its progress, the next release is scheduled for between September 12th and 15th. In the meantime, I invite you to check the posts below, where you'll find some new teasers (can contain NTR scenes) as well as the images of the month.

Thank you for your support, and I hope you'll enjoy the next update!

Stay tuned

Hot Tomato
A few more weeks and we will enjoy a next update of this Masterpiece!(y)

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
If Monster scenes were removed due to not having the correct shock factor of wrong choices, how come family NTR with other men still being developed?

Reactions: Yoyo134678

Ziro70

Nov 19, 2017
If Monster scenes were removed due to not having the correct shock factor of wrong choices, how come family NTR with other men still being developed?

too see Monster Scene you have too Download teadMoonSurvival-0.5 (old builde]

Reactions: mulerider

JojodoLolo

Jun 5, 2020
Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well and having a great week.

Today, I have some exciting news to share with you: DeadMoon Survival 0.7 is now ready and most importantly, available!

This update promises to be very spicy, and you'll also notice that some revelations are starting to come to light... I'll let you discover the rest. But let's talk about what truly interests us, the content.

New contents:
-800+ renders.
-17 news animations
-New track

Scenes actors:
-MC X Elisabeth (huge scene)
-Juliet X Elisabeth (lesbian path)
-Elisabeth X Heidy and Tony (avoidable)

Change to the game:
-Did a remake of a few renders from the early stage of the game (around 200 renders)

The game have now more than 7700 renders.

The game link will be available in the post below this one, for the 10+ subscribers, as well as the link for the bloodline patch.
The game will be available on 09/20 for the veteran rank, 09/27 for the survivor rank, and 10/11 for the public release.
I hope you'll enjoy this update, and don't forget, get comfortable , turn off the light, grab something to eat and drink, and then... enjoy!
Wishing you a great gaming experience!

Hot Tomato

Aug 4, 2021
I honestly believe this is one of the best incest games out there right now, just due to it being actually somewhat believable (obviously I don't mean the zombie aspect, but just in the sense of "given these post-apocalyptic circumstances, I could see something like this happening"). Scenes are very hot as well. Can't wait for the update to drop!

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes