Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Hello :) amazing game !! Is there a save at the beginning of this update or we have to start over from the beginning?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I forgot to post it before, another slight tease, but now on the other route (NTR), so only open it if you're playing it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
by the way, these stuff is only her imagination right? or happened in the past?

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
it happend in the past. (if you want it to happen)
is strange bcs the way the mom say she never did anything (not lying) and she "thinks about lewd stuff" instead of "remember it", but, don't change anything for me at all, i hate ntr so i just didn't saw it (only the first one bcs i got caught by surprise, when she only see they doing it)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DeadMoonSurvival-0.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Arc07

Jul 15, 2022
I am thinking of giving it a try. I have no problem with netorare tag. But can someone please give me spoiler about what is the ntr scene about ?

Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
Am i crazy or monster sex scenes are no longer in the game? Like for example mother being gangbanged, tried to load save from previous version and she just escaped the room or dies. Am i missing something?

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
I am thinking of giving it a try. I have no problem with netorare tag. But can someone please give me spoiler about what is the ntr scene about ?
She remembers some sex she had with a couple years before the events of the game. It's 100% avoidable.
Also it happened years before the mc was 18 so it boggles my mind why some are upset by it. Do they expect that the mom not have sex ever again after she gives birth to her son because she is waiting until he turns 18 so she can bone him?

Arc07

Jul 15, 2022
She remembers some sex she had with a couple years before the events of the game. It's 100% avoidable.
Also it happened years before the mc was 18 so it boggles my mind why some are upset by it. Do they expect that the mom not have sex ever again after she gives birth to her son because she is waiting until he turns 18 so she can bone him?
No. On one have any problems. I am okay with it. After playing many vanilla harem game and getting bored , i am looking for some netorare game. But i wanted to know before i download it. Btw, thanks for replying.

Reactions: cvjoint and Looper9

devilaffect

Oct 16, 2020
Am i crazy or monster sex scenes are no longer in the game? Like for example mother being gangbanged, tried to load save from previous version and she just escaped the room or dies. Am i missing something?
It's not just you. I even tried a fresh save and there's no zombie scenes.

Edit: Apparently the zombie scenes will no longer be a thing since the dev doesn't like them.

Deceptus

Aug 21, 2017
I have not tried the latest version [v0.7] (so I can't say if this is still the case), but at some point the author removed these contents. That is one reason (if not the only reason) for there being links to download old build of the game.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
It's not just you. I even tried a fresh save and there's no zombie scenes.
no all the monster scenes got deleted because the dev doesnt wanted that content to get the core of what ppl want in the game. he never wanted that kind of content but added it because ppl asked for it.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
No. On one have any problems. I am okay with it. After playing many vanilla harem game and getting bored , i am looking for some netorare game. But i wanted to know before i download it. Btw, thanks for replying.
This isn't the game to look for NTR, at least in it's current form.

Like the other user said, it only consists of past events where it's possible for the mother to cheat on the husband but I'd argue it is not NTR since the husband isn't the MC. Apparently there might be content in the future for optional NTR with survivors but dev has always said this will not be a focal point and just a side bit of content.

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
I have some spicy news, now that patreon cannot censor the dev anymore, the official script for future updates (0.7...) might be upgraded if you know what I mean. ;) I'll put the 0.6 version here when I finish it, here's some previews:
Why patreon Have no rights now ? What happened

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
isn't it, its a fantasy ( she didn't do it at all, u can fantasy about it, but i guess never happened, at least, she said no one touched her, just MC dad)

Reactions: rudy007
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes