Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Yeah, i guess now isn't fantasy anymore?
Before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was going to say, I don't remember it being a fantasy.
But either way it is optional, you don't have to look at it and it will not have happened.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Was going to say, I don't remember it being a fantasy.
But either way it is optional, you don't have to look at it and it will not have happened.
yeah, i only checked it bcs i remember being a fantasy, i really hate this kind of stuff, not planing watching this again .-. but dev should make it fantasy and not memories, bcs this being "cannon" make the whole plot not matching, like, she never touched a woman, but she remember touching one, she never did sex with someone else, but, she's in threesome

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
yeah, i only checked it bcs i remember being a fantasy, i really hate this kind of stuff, not planing watching this again .-. but dev should make it fantasy and not memories, bcs this being "cannon" make the whole plot not matching, like, she never touched a woman, but she remember touching one, she never did sex with someone else, but, she's in threesome
IIRC that's only the case if you view the scene.
If you don't view it then it never happened, she never cheated and was never in a threesome, at least that's how I remember it.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It's like an option/choice. For tree letter lovers. It doesn't distract from main story. And it's like two stages, Elisabeth only with woman survivor (lesbian scene) or Elisabeth with male&female option. (scene between Elisabeth&female survivor is pretty hot one. I liked it.)

Reactions: Overlord070

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
IIRC that's only the case if you view the scene.
If you don't view it then it never happened, she never cheated and was never in a threesome, at least that's how I remember it.
Elisabeth was pretty uneasy on the question. It's possible that she simple lied. The main thing is that they first scene opens that possibility, but if you decline it, it doesn't change the story. So, if people like it, OK, if not it's simple to avoid it.

Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
no all the monster scenes got deleted because the dev doesnt wanted that content to get the core of what ppl want in the game. he never wanted that kind of content but added it because ppl asked for it.
Thx for answer. Although now i feel baited by dev.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
What exactly makes this game considered NTR? The dev removed the monster sex scenes. There is only the MC and two women in the plot...
There are a par of survivors and it's a NTR scene (Mom with another woman or mom with a M/F, which you obviously had avoided if you don't remember. It's not important for the main plot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Does that past NTR scene has any connection with Present story?
Or is it just for content?
Like i said, in the begining it was a fantasy, but now seems to be memories, but, these memories don't seems to be cannon at all bcs of the stuff that happen in the game, like, in the memories she do all kind of stuff, like eating pussy, blowjob, threesome, and in the story she say things like, MC dad is the only man that touched her, she thinks is wrong even touching other guy, worst if its a girl, and in the memories she was like, fucking like rabit close to her 2 sons and husband

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Thx for answer. Although now i feel baited by dev.
This is why dev decided to scrap the zombie stuff altogether instead of simply stopping from my understanding. People were coming here for that content when it was never the main focus and so to not further bait people into it and create more fans they ditched it.

What exactly makes this game considered NTR? The dev removed the monster sex scenes. There is only the MC and two women in the plot...
At this point in the story I don't think the NTR tag fits, unless it is staying because of future (optional) content, however that tag has become so broad that some people would view a pre-LI flashback situation as NTR so either way you would get complaints and it is better to err on this side than the other.

Elisabeth was pretty uneasy on the question. It's possible that she simple lied. The main thing is that they first scene opens that possibility, but if you decline it, it doesn't change the story. So, if people like it, OK, if not it's simple to avoid it.
That is true, there was a bit of unease in there so maybe it did happen but she was too ashamed to admit it, regardless of us seeing it or not but either way I wouldn't view it as NTR to begin with and yes it ultimately changes nothing in the story. Also 100% agree on the lesbian scene being hot AF. This dev really nails the lesbian scenes lol and I'm not even a big fan of them usually in VNs.

Reactions: rudy007
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes