zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Hmm, difficult to really rate the update, since for me it was basically 3 sex scenes, each one directly after the other, before a bit of story progression.

It was a LONG ASS NIGHT IT SEEMS.

Love how the MC is developing, getting bolder and more ruthless. I swear he wouldn't even have needed the trap to kill the thing. Scene with the mom was ultra hot, too. Her memories, too. I chose the Juliet x Elizabeth path because I want them to be one big happy family somewhere down the road, but her scene was a bit too much imo.

MC's development is a little concerning, too. I kinda want him to stay the person he is at the core, but it seems he is turning into somebody else slowly. Really want to know what exactly is going on.

Looking forward to the next update already.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I chose the Juliet x Elizabeth path because I want them to be one big happy family somewhere down the road, but her scene was a bit too much imo.
What do you mean by that? Also don't forget to check the bad ending in the trap scene :p

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
DeadMoon Survival [v0.7] [Hot Tomato] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,81 GB / 676 MB - DeadMoonSurvival-0.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,80 GB / 661 MB - DeadMoonSurvival-0.7-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,3% of the original size, image/video quality 70%(png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
What do you mean by that? Also don't forget to check the bad ending in the trap scene :p
I mean that I enjoyed the MC x Elisabeth scene, then came the Elisabeth memories scene, which was also nice.. and then, right after, came the Juliet x Elisabeth scene. Chaining three sex scenes felt a bit excessive, although I liked the fact that Elizabeth didn't let Juliet go all that far. There's a different dynamic there.

I checked the bad ending. My heart is full and at the same time, in pieces. The timeskip reveals a bit about the possible state of the world.. and raises different questions.

Hot Tomato really manages to convey the characters' states of minds and emotions so fucking well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Decent update

Nice sex scenes

And the mc becoming more in tune with his strenghts

Did the other group encounter disapear or is that only on the ntr path

Reactions: Punto

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
There are some games that were created separate topics, due to the large flood of negative comments (AWAM for example), maybe it would be a good idea to create a topic for this game too. Since there, people can complain, tell their frustrations and disappointments.
If not, with each new update, it will always be the same thing.
I even understand the frustration of some, but always flooding the topic with complaints won't do any good.
I think all games should have a salt and low sodium thread

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes