AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Sorry to tell you this, but perhaps you made a wrong choice during the initial stages of the game. Because i do not have any lesbian content.
The first time when Elizabeth start to say the thing that she is straight and that during the daughet shower when she touch her, i made the right choice. (ofc It wouldn't be unusual for a woman who hasn't been touched for years to become even a little aroused by the physical contact of someone else during a shower). Anyway from that moment till the ending of v0.7 i never see anything about lesbian content. Every thime i had a choice, when Eliza and her daughter stay alone i avoid it. Ofc Elizabeth and her daughter sometime do shower together, but alaways in a family context. Just a mother who do shower with her daughter. Nothing sexually i mean.
I put all the the choices in what i think is the non lesbian path, but still has some minor lesbian stuff, what i say is that i put the first choice that i don't want that content, and juliet is always trying and trying to do stuff with her mother, even from "hey, i wanna to learn how to kiss" (after she already learned from her brother) to her touching her boobs and doing other stuff that is not just "affection between mother and daughter", also i really don't like that she "love her brother" but goes for the mother too, even more because there is not a harem or polyamory. Also you said that "it wouldn't be unusual for a woman who hasn't been touched for years to become even a little aroused by the physical contact of someone else during a shower" so, let's say that you a strait man, don't fuck a woman in 10 years, and you go shower with a guy, did you dick get hard from him washing your back? That don't work that way my guy, i'm not saying that some people don't become gay after old age, but if someone understand his sexuality and know what he (or her) want, don't matter if you don't fuck someone for years, you will not change your sexuality...

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I put all the the choices in what i think is the non lesbian path, but still has some minor lesbian stuff, what i say is that i put the first choice that i don't want that content, and juliet is always trying and trying to do stuff with her mother, even from "hey, i wanna to learn how to kiss" (after she already learned from her brother) to her touching her boobs and doing other stuff that is not just "affection between mother and daughter", also i really don't like that she "love her brother" but goes for the mother too, even more because there is not a harem or polyamory. Also you said that "it wouldn't be unusual for a woman who hasn't been touched for years to become even a little aroused by the physical contact of someone else during a shower" so, let's say that you a strait man, don't fuck a woman in 10 years, and you go shower with a guy, did you dick get hard from him washing your back? That don't work that way my guy, i'm not saying that some people don't become gay after old age, but if someone understand his sexuality and know what he (or her) want, don't matter if you don't fuck someone for years, you will not change your sexuality...
I do not know, but the women are different from man. There is no real penetration and is less dirty then the one with men. And I can tell you that for women it is different. I mean, I have a friend (female) who only likes men, but for fun and curiosity she did a little something with her best friend. But she didn't become a lesbian. For us males the situation is different and dirtier. It is obvious that for a man if he is straight, he never ends up in a gay context. But take the girls even as a joke they kiss. Even just to excite a particular guy. We men do not do it, not for fun, not for exciting a girl. Obviously... here we are talking about a mother with her daughter which is very different. But okay it was to give the idea. I can tell you that after 2/3 choice, the mother gets really angry and tells her clearly that she shouldn't behave like this anymore. And from then on she behaves normally. If I'm not mistaken there are 2 maybe 3 points. I remember she try to kiss her, she try to touch her bobs and after if i am not mistaken she try to touch her with a massage. After that it just becomes a normal relationship between mother and daughter.
And yes i understand the disappoint because she cleary love her brother, but she is so forcefull with the mother.
This is why i say to the developer i hope that the choice i made with the threesome, is just only for threesome. And that not unlock again lesbian content.

Reactions: AlexTorch

jonakk

Oct 23, 2022
I had almost lost all hopes for this game after it was one of my favourites when it started, but this update... my god... it threw it right back from my Top 30 list to Top 5, to be clear there was stuff totally unneccessary like that flashback with Heidi but other than that it was really excellent, especially Elisabeth's character development. Magnificent!!!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
As I understand it women are a lot more slippery, as a group, on the kinsey scale than men are. There are still of course a lot of women who are dyed in the wool straight, but as a cohort they're more likely to dabble or experiment even if they view themselves as straight.

No idea if this is a nature or nurture thing, I could see arguments for both.

Hot Tomato

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm just passing by, but know that even though I don't write or log in often, I try to read all your messages.

I wanted to thank you for your feedback, ideas, and encouragements that warm my heart! It's truly appreciated and motivates me to push myself further. I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming versions of the game, and on my part, I'll strive to meet, and even exceed, your expectations. ;)

By the way, I would like to know who your favorite character is at the moment? It would be interesting for me to know! Thanks!

Last edited:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm just passing by, but know that even though I don't write or log in often, I try to read all your messages.

I wanted to thank you for your feedback, ideas, and encouragements that warm my heart! It's truly appreciated and motivates me to push myself further. I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming versions of the game, and on my part, I'll strive to meet, and even exceed, your expectations. ;)

By the way, I would like to know who your favorite character is at the moment? It would be interesting for me to know! Thanks!
Really love your novel (and, if u would like a sugestion, the mom's past, if possible to come back to be just a fantasie, would be better than the "whore" mom version e.e i mean, we can't change her past even if we don't wanna see it, if it's a memory...)

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Same... Elizabeth is my fav! .. also would love to see more backflashes of past ... what Elizabeth was doing with other couple... you know to "survive" lol

And thank you for Lesbian only option.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes