zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
By the way, I would like to know who your favorite character is at the moment? It would be interesting for me to know! Thanks!
Currently, it's Elisabeth, but I think it's due to her being more fleshed out. I feel she's got way more screentime than Juliet has and I really loved the sexual buildup with her.

But! Juliet for me has had the more impactful scenes, such as the training, the moment where we saved her, the stargazing or how she acted during the bad ending I got. Refusing to eat and just withering away

I think she understands the MC the best and her trust in him is stronger. The way she feels connected and how she's admiring the MC is different from Elisabeth's concern and pure lust and I like that a lot.

Maybe Juliet's my favorite, lol.

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Currently, it's Elisabeth, but I think it's due to her being more fleshed out. I feel she's got way more screentime than Juliet has and I really loved the sexual buildup with her.

But! Juliet for me has had the more impactful scenes, such as the training, the moment where we saved her, the stargazing or how she acted during the bad ending I got. Refusing to eat and just withering away

I think she understands the MC the best and her trust in him is stronger. The way she feels connected and how she's admiring the MC is different from Elisabeth's concern and pure lust and I like that a lot.

It's hard to choose isn't it? Most people would say Elisabeth but I feel like Juliet is just as good of a character, and MC is becoming even better with each update. It's what happens when you take the time to explore 3 chars in depth instead of 10 or more like many other AVNs do.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
It's hard to choose isn't it? Most people would say Elisabeth but I feel like Juliet is just as good of a character, and MC is becoming even better with each update. It's what happens when you take the time to explore 3 chars in depth instead of 10 or more like many other AVNs do.
Totally agree with you here. Three characters are more than enough when there's also a rich story to explore and build around them. I feel that while Elisabeth has problems recognizing our MC as a man, it's Juliet who sees that he is rapidly evolving and shaping up to become a dependable leader / fighter / man / or whatever H. T. has planned for him.

I like the MC, too. At first I found him annoying when I started playing because I thought this was another story with a spineless, feminine MC that would never shut up about his insecurities, but the more he evolves, the fonder I get of him.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm just passing by, but know that even though I don't write or log in often, I try to read all your messages.

I wanted to thank you for your feedback, ideas, and encouragements that warm my heart! It's truly appreciated and motivates me to push myself further. I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming versions of the game, and on my part, I'll strive to meet, and even exceed, your expectations. ;)

By the way, I would like to know who your favorite character is at the moment? It would be interesting for me to know! Thanks!
I would say Elizabeth overall, as I always love the slowburn "corruption" of these mother figures but I'll be honest MC and especially Juliet have been growing on me, between the "little" adventure they had at night to this bad ending she really gained favor with me. Bad ending was rough but showed once again how much juliet loves MC, it was sweet even though it was quite dark.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Couldn't agree more tbh.

I wanted to like this game so much, but it went from monster rape party to tease town 5000. Jesus christ can't this poor kid get laid?!? Is this game targeted to incels!?!?
Is this another 2018 account with 20ish posts criticizing the game, you mofos love to be on this thread even though you hate it so much, kinda sad tbh.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Other censored games or with a patch just let you name the relationships like this one did before, and might have very reduced incest talk and call it a day. This is a separate improved version of the entire script. Platforms like SuscribeStar might decide to be weird again like Patreon was and censor the base game, so that's why it's a patch. The dev mentions a general overview but the following are the changes in more detail. Might wanna add them to the changelog whoever edits the post:

1. Patch only changes the dialogues and narrations, there's no new images.
2. You don't have to choose relationships at the start.
3. The ways to refer to Elisabeth are expanded this way and improve the flow of conversations and make them more natural. It's not just Mom always or whatever you named her but Mom, mom, mother, Mommy, parent, etc... Same with the father.
4. MC and Juliet are fraternal twins (implied in base game but now talked about)
5. Some dialogues change so being a family is talked about, instead of they never mentioning it despite acting like one.
6. And incest talk during steamy scenes is enhanced :love:

Some examples:
I'm confused if there are no new images why not upload the script files?

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm confused if there are no new images why not upload the script files?
The link is in the main post. If you are talking about why the patch it's not the default, the game was previously banned from Patreon (most likely cause of other tags but still). SuscribeStar seems safe for now but we don't know if other sites where the game is like itchio will act weird in the future and censor it. So the base version will remain with the slighly toned down dialogue and with relationship inputs at the start, and the patch is a separate download in SuscribeStar.

Reactions: Hot Tomato

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The link is in the main post. If you are talking about why the patch it's not the default, the game was previously banned from Patreon (most likely cause of other tags but still). SuscribeStar seems safe for now but we don't know if other sites where the game is like itchio will act weird in the future and censor it. So the base version will remain with the slighly toned down dialogue and with relationship inputs at the start, and the patch is a separate download in SuscribeStar.
Yeah I noticed afterwards didn't see the link for patch

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 738 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
-Elisabeth X Heidy and Tony (avoidable)
Cant find this one (((
You need to have seen the previous scenes with them and then Elisabeth will fantasize after the MC scene this update

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_Blvck

Steindall

Jan 17, 2018
I really like the game: the horror/survival setting, the relations between the characters, the specials and some hot scenes/scenarios.

Regarding the characters, its refreshing to see the character development of the Mc and Elizabeths, to a lesser extend. In Juliets case its quite different. No inner thoughts, no reflections, no doubts, no regrets, no explanation of her behavior. What she thinks about her brother? What she likes about him? She still resents him for what happened in the past? Compared to the other two she is barely developed and the different paths accentuate the problem even more.

Its only my opinion and Im trying to be constructive, others opinion may be completely different . I have other suggestions/povs but that is all for now.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm just passing by, but know that even though I don't write or log in often, I try to read all your messages.

I wanted to thank you for your feedback, ideas, and encouragements that warm my heart! It's truly appreciated and motivates me to push myself further. I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming versions of the game, and on my part, I'll strive to meet, and even exceed, your expectations. ;)

My favorite character so far is Elizabeth. She's loyal, dependable, fierce, beautiful and caring and I like the way she responds to the changing nature of her relationship with the twins.

Her introspection is well done and very helpful to see how her mindset evolves and why she accepts letting go of certain old-world conventions when she does.

Roughly - what is your target for release frequency?

Is it one rev/2 months or 1 rev/3 months, for example?

Finally - my compliments - this is a story well told and nicely immersive!

Cheers!! :coffee:

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018

How did you get the withering away bad end?

Update: Okay, I got the ending. Had to read the following comments. Thanks anyway!

Reactions: zeph19

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I tried that and I don't really have any choice. Dodge the Spear is the only choice available and there is no timer. So I can't not dodge it.
That's weird, there should be a timer I just tested it. Did you install any mod that is not the patch?

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes