Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Other censored games or with a patch just let you name the relationships like this one did before, and might have very reduced incest talk and call it a day. This is a separate improved version of the entire script. Platforms like SuscribeStar might decide to be weird again like Patreon was and censor the base game, so that's why it's a patch. The dev mentions a general overview but the following are the changes in more detail. Might wanna add them to the changelog whoever edits the post:

1. Patch only changes the dialogues and narrations, there's no new images.
2. You don't have to choose relationships at the start.
3. The ways to refer to Elisabeth are expanded this way and improve the flow of conversations and make them more natural. It's not just Mom always or whatever you named her but Mom, mom, mother, Mommy, parent, etc... Same with the father.
4. MC and Juliet are fraternal twins (implied in base game but now talked about)
5. Some dialogues change so being a family is talked about, instead of they never mentioning it despite acting like one.
6. And incest talk during steamy scenes is enhanced :love:

Some examples:
Sorry to ask this, so do we need to download every time a new patch? Or this patch go with every new relase of the game?
Thank you

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
but say 800 + renders
It's literally two scenes (much appreciated per se because they are very detailed and since there was little sex scenes so far... it's a slooooowburn) also plot wise it progressed very little.
After 7 month I expected a much more marked progression in their relationships, in the plot, more scenes overall. Not two scenes, one during day which slightly brings the story ahead and two intercourses during the same night (sex scenes).

Thinking that we now have to wait 7 more months for the same amount of progress? Meh.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Sorry to ask this, so do we need to download every time a new patch? Or this patch go with every new relase of the game?
Thank you
I made it for last update and now this one, I update it every patch from now on so you gotta redownload but I talk with the dev so it releases at the same time as the update.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It's literally two scenes (much appreciated per se because they are very detailed and since there was little sex scenes so far... it's a slooooowburn) also plot wise it progressed very little.
After 7 month I expected a much more marked progression in their relationships, in the plot, more scenes overall. Not two scenes, one during day which slightly brings the story ahead and two intercourses during the same night (sex scenes).

Thinking that we now have to wait 7 more months for the same amount of progress? Meh.
Don't lie, the last update was at the end of May so it has been 3 and a half months, not 7. Also that guy saying that the 800 renders are a lie, it's actually more, there's 800 from the new content (you can extract the game with unren and check it) and more than 200 renders remade for early parts of the game, including new stuff during one old shower scene. This patch was also focused on the 3 steamy scenes, not on the plot so it's understandable. And yeah this game compensates by making the hot scenes long and detailed instead of rushing them like many others.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So i finally finish this update and was very hot. The anal sex scene was really hot. Sad because i really wanna see pussy sex. Lost the virginity for the anal is pretty sad. But i can understand it. I love anal sex, but prefer vaginal sex more XD cant wait to see crampie too (ofc i hope in future as a end game content to see pregnancy too) But i wanna see lot and lot of crampie pussy sex :ROFLMAO:
Sad also because for me was also very short. I set the game no to have lesbian too.
I mean i am ok with MFF (threesome). But I'm not turned on by lesbian scenes where someone is too dominant.
The MC's sister is too much of a prima donna and gives me the feeling that if you leave her too free she then becomes the type to: if you want to have sex with your our mom you have to ask me first/permission. Because she loves me more than you.
So I set the game to avoid this event. But now i am confused about the choice i made in this new upade.
Before the anal sex, we have the choice to let the mother think about a threesome. So because i like to see a threesome, i'd click on it. Hope it only leads to a threesome. I don't want to have to reload an old save in the future. So i hope i have always the choice if the mother wanna do something alone with the daughter. So at last i avoid it.
Because I would like to set the game with: The MC having sex with his mother and sister and if i can have a threesome from time to time.

anyway just out of curiosity, I'm not interested in seeing, but I would just like to understand at what point in the plot the NTR scene is shown. Because I don't like it, so I avoid it like the hell. But having played this update, I can't see where it was possible to avoid it. That is, I received no warning, no choice and obviously, luckily for me, I didn't see anything. But now I wonder. At what point in the plot does this happen? Is it a thing of the past? Also because I no longer remember who are Heidy and Tony.

Can someone remember me who this two ppl are? Surelly Heidy is a women i think, but Tony? I just do not remember :ROFLMAO:
So can someone tell me if is just a memory?

Hope the next update have more sex scene with the MC and his mother or MC and his sister.
Hope the developer focus much more on them.
Thank you

Shaomi

Sep 5, 2018
I have played around like 200+ games from here and that has the best story. I havent seen like this before. Thats a shame to we have to wait like 3 or 4 months to play the new update.

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
Man, I really hate the trope of anal being ok when the dev just doesnt wanna have p in the v yet. Its such a freaking cop out. We totally cant cross that line, but by all means fuck my ass.
At least it's a choice so you can save yourself for later. I chose to skip the anal for my official playthrough and wait for when he finally gets to penetrate the sister.

Reactions: belovedeggs

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The overall the story is good, but damn there is some bad things, is a pain in the ass we always putting the same choices, for example, in my game i said no for the lesbian choices, but the game still show some lesbian scenes (the choices for lesbian is almost useless)...elisabeth tell that she is "straight" but out of nowhere she get wet when juliet play with her boobs, juliet know that her mom don't like woman and her mom (at least on my game) avoided all the lesbian choices but she keep pushing and pushing and last, juliet like the mc, keep teasing him, do some stuff, even cry when we was going to turn, but goes for the mom too behind the mc back, i won't call that cheating since they are nothing oficial, but that is a complete dick move or her...

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The overall the story is good, but damn there is some bad things, is a pain in the ass we always putting the same choices, for example, in my game i said no for the lesbian choices, but the game still show some lesbian scenes (the choices for lesbian is almost useless)...elisabeth tell that she is "straight" but out of nowhere she get wet when juliet play with her boobs, juliet know that her mom don't like woman and her mom (at least on my game) avoided all the lesbian choices but she keep pushing and pushing and last, juliet like the mc, keep teasing him, do some stuff, even cry when we was going to turn, but goes for the mom too behind the mc back, i won't call that cheating since they are nothing oficial, but that is a complete dick move or her...
Sorry to tell you this, but perhaps you made a wrong choice during the initial stages of the game. Because i do not have any lesbian content.
The first time when Elizabeth start to say the thing that she is straight and that during the daughet shower when she touch her, i made the right choice. (ofc It wouldn't be unusual for a woman who hasn't been touched for years to become even a little aroused by the physical contact of someone else during a shower). Anyway from that moment till the ending of v0.7 i never see anything about lesbian content. Every thime i had a choice, when Eliza and her daughter stay alone i avoid it. Ofc Elizabeth and her daughter sometime do shower together, but alaways in a family context. Just a mother who do shower with her daughter. Nothing sexually i mean.
For example this last update v0.7 for me was very short. I only see the MC do the anal sex with his mother. Nothing more.
Because i avoid the lesbian things and the NTR :poop: . So as i say for me was really short.

Also this is for the developer Hot Tomato
I hope to see the MC grown much more. I really hope that if there are other survivor and if they try to do some stupid thing to his family, he kill them without thinking to much. I'm a little tired of classic, overly do-gooder protagonists. So seriously, I hope that if there are idiots around, that they can put his family at risk, that I, through choices, can make them die! I don't save anyone who doesn't deserve to be saved! Or who wants to take one of my women to bed. In that case I'll make them die badly!

Anyway thank you for the v0.7 was really hot. At last for what i see. I mean, i avoid lesbian and the NTR.
So the only scene i see was the anal sex (sad because for the frist time "viriginity" was better a pussy sex) but i can understand that you wants to create pathos before it. I just hope that the choice we made in that scene the choice about threesome, is only for threesome. Because as i say, i avoid the lesbian things, but if a choice can lead me to a threesome MC+mom+sister i really wanna do it. So remember not to link the threesome to lesbian content. That is, I avoided choices, lesbians, I wouldn't want the thressome to unlock them again for me now. Hope the game remember that i say not to them.

Thank you

Last edited:

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
So I ran instead of hiding and I got the Elizabeth suicide ending, not the one I see where soldiers come in. Is there a different way to get the soldier ending?

• Sad
Reactions: Rajesh Ram
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes